• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Indian song on tickling MMMMM/FFFFFF

shalini4urheart

TMF Poster
its a song where the girl basically says "Do not tickle me" and so the song has dance sequence with lot of tickling ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=W1L6AfnWgWo - from 7:52

and continued from the beginning here:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpeQGzsZ8bE

Shalini4urheart, I must say, you are providing a comprehensive education in these Bollywood clips!

Fascinating and adorable.

Warning to the complainers: this is basicallly a music video/music sequence where the tickling is "evoked" in the choreography.

I love how she says "Hey!" lol! Very cute.

Shalini, there seems to be alot of tickling in these music sequences, moreso than music videos (or sequences in musicals) up here in the US. Could you speak to how tickling is seen in Indian culture? I mean, when "normal" people see these scenes, is it just a funny thing to them, or is it supposed to evoke conotations of flirting or sexiness? i know I learned recently that in the Hindu religion, Vishnu (?) (maybe it was someone else) taught humanity how to have sex through tickling!

very funny and adorable video!

There's also some F/M in there for those afficiandos. A very funny back and forth between the two in the second part.

"Hey!" lol. That's my favorite part.

"Hey!" Internet,

Thanks for your comment. I havent heard about that Vishnu thing to be honest (but then again I am not religious).

The idea of tickling is completely non-sexual in India as its common to tickle. With regard to the songs, most of the time the prominence of showing belly and hip (as our traditional saree reveals these areas sensuously) makes director's to conceive scenes on belly and hip and this results in inadvertence tickling. so the idea of showing the body part rather than tickling itself is the idea of sexiness...

May be an Indian guy would explain it better as how they perceive it as most of the directors are men in India and all the belly scenes are only on actress...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back