• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[10/18/16]* Will Alexa Break? *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
The long anticipated clip featuring Alexa is finally LIVE!

After tickling 3 young ladies it's time to see just how ticklish Alexa is and how strong her resolve is. After removing Alexa's size 8.5 shoes, we start off with a light feather which immediately forces Alexa's facial expression to change. Once the feathertip, wombaton and fingertips are used, Alexa is forced into giggles and laughter. Things only intensify with the dreaded brush. Next, with Alexa's upper body exposed her underarms, ribs and neck are relentlessly tickled. From there with the secure toe ties in place and baby oil used, Alexa's soles are aggressively tickled reducing her to more helpless laughter. Alexa's legs and thighs prove ticklish as well and are tickled along with her underarms at the same time! This clip comes complete with pre and post interview footage at no additional cost.

I know it has been quite a while since I've published any videos and some are probably curious why. Firstly, I never stopped producing so do not worry about that. My reasons for the gap were twofold. For one, I got very disgusted by the blatant disrespect and sense of entitlement I witnessed in some of the postings here to the point I felt I had to make a statement and send a message. Secondly, it was partially strategic from a business perspective. I want to thank those who took the time to send notes and encouraged me to post sooner rather than later. It is because of those individuals that I continue to publish content. I am happy to report that I am still active and will be posting more of the quality content that you have come to expect from my brand. I hope this latest revenge clip meets or exceeds expectations for those that were eager to see it. Enjoy :)!

STATS

Length: 26 Minutes ( 18 Feet Only, 12 Upper Only )
Starring: Alexa
Alexa's Height and Shoe Size 5'4, 8.5
Alexa's Other Appearances: Fashionably Ticklish - 2,Ticklish In The Caribbean, Natalie's Grade Change

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

Will Alexa Break? - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• wab-hrs1-1.jpg
    wab-hrs1-1.jpg
    387.5 KB · Views: 1,748
  • wab-hrs4-1.jpg
    wab-hrs4-1.jpg
    438.3 KB · Views: 1,462
  • wab-hrs11-1.jpg
    wab-hrs11-1.jpg
    407 KB · Views: 743
  • wab-hrs18-1.jpg
    wab-hrs18-1.jpg
    416.2 KB · Views: 767
  • will_alexa_break_preview_sd.wmv
    5.4 MB · Views: 999
Last edited:
I understand, however, we did have a female attempt to tickle in a couple scenes but she was not effective. I made a business decision to not move forward in that direction to make sure the clip did not get ruined.

Great man! But the real revenge should be f/f

In the immortal words of Wayne and Garth from "Wayne's World" - I AM NOT WORTHY, I AM NOT WORTHY!!!

Darth, it is really good to see you back again. Not that you left or anything, but back to putting out great quality material again. I knew Alexa's clip was gonna be very much worth the wait, but DAMN bro. Just off the pics and preview alone, you truly are the master in my opinion. I cannot wait to purchase this one.

Great work Darth! Glad to see you back. Hopefully we'll see more videos in the upcoming weeks :)

Your words here are trully touching and I appreciate them. My focus has always been to create the best tasteful tickle videos I can. Im glad you enjoyed the preview material and hope the full clip exceeds your expectations. God bless sir.

In the immortal words of Wayne and Garth from "Wayne's World" - I AM NOT WORTHY, I AM NOT WORTHY!!!

Darth, it is really good to see you back again. Not that you left or anything, but back to putting out great quality material again. I knew Alexa's clip was gonna be very much worth the wait, but DAMN bro. Just off the pics and preview alone, you truly are the master in my opinion. I cannot wait to purchase this one.

very nice. looking forward to your signature nylon clips again.

The full clip exceeds my expectations and then some. I loved every minute of Alexa's clip, especially her interviews. She really does come across as a real cool, down-to-earth young lady to talk to. And her reactions to the brush touching her soles was simply amazing. I personally would Alexa right up there with Doriane and Lani among others who work so well as a 'ler and a 'lee, for sure. Thanks again for providing this clip for all to enjoy and can't wait to see what you've got coming down the line.

Alexa is a very pretty ticklee!
I love her laugh and big smile!
She also has yummy size 8.5 feet!
She looks like a lot of fun to tickle?

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Alexa is a very pretty ticklee!
I love her laugh and big smile!
She also has yummy size 8.5 feet!
She looks like a lot of fun to tickle?

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

She was a blast to tickle for sure. Easy to work with too.

Shes looking to come back in a larger capacity in the company. Any input/ideas from the community?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back