• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Birthday Lee F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Birthdays come but once a year and are a time to treat ourselves to something special. In MJ’s case, she has been begging her friend Kat to come get tickled and for months she has said declined. Kat finally caved in for MJ’s birthday and even dressed up at her request because she loves fishnet stockings (and ripping them off). Slowly, MJ teases Kat’s tickle spots, watching her friend giggle the closer she gets to the center of her armpits. MJ loves her quiet, girly laughter, especially when she gets to tease her inner thighs before working down to to her feet. Slowly removing her shoes, MJ tickles the flesh peeking out underneath the fishnets that offer little protection from her long nails. They are fully exposed once MJ tears open the soles and peels them off of Kat’s little toes so she can secure them to the toetie for some thorough tickling. From there, MJ climbs on top of her ‘lee to test out her ticklish tummy with pokes inside her belly button and across her ribs as Kat giggles helplessly. At times Kat taunts her tickle obsessed friend but it becomes pretty difficult to keep up such banter through her laughter. Can you think of a better birthday present than a willing ‘lee to torment?

Tickleabuse.com Download this and my tickling videos with your membership

Tickle Abuse 2 My videos on clips4sale

TA WORSHIP My foot and belly worship store

OrgasmAbuse.com MY non tickling orgasm site

Attachments

• birthdaylee1.jpg
    birthdaylee1.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 1,141
  • birthdaylee2.jpg
    birthdaylee2.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 757
  • birthdaylee3.jpg
    birthdaylee3.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 965
  • birthdaylee4.jpg
    birthdaylee4.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 887
  • birthdayle.wmv
    6.3 MB · Views: 902
Go Deep Or Go Home F/F

Kat has never had anyone lick her belly button in her life so she was quite apprehensive about what to make of it. Luckily, MJ is very good at making people feel comfortable and Kat ultimately walked away from the experience finding it pretty darn erotic. She has a really deep navel that MJ's tongue dives right in to get lost in the lovely contours of Kat's button. She soaks every inch of her soft innie and continues to glide across the rest of her abdomen, tasting her salty sweet tummy. Kat gazes at MJ's long tongue watching it intently as her belly button is explored for the first time.

TA WORSHIP

Attachments

• first2.jpg
    first2.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 162
  • first4.jpg
    first4.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 130
  • first6.jpg
    first6.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 140
  • first11.jpg
    first11.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 193
  • godeeporgohom.wmv
    3 MB · Views: 115
Little Gamer Feet F/F

Kat is a dedicated gamer with the tiniest size 4.5 feet. MJ could not wait to get her socks off so she could worship every inch of her wrinkly soles. The way they spread as MJ's tongue slips between each one is a rare treat to find on such a cute pair of peds. Kat playfully banters with MJ as she experiences someone making out with her foot for the first time. I think she liked it a lot more than she thought she would. The way she looks at MJ watching intently as she takes her wiggling toes into the warmth of her mouth to suck them tenderly and coos gently with each new spot MJ finds to worship was definitely telling. MJ's tongue soaks up Kat's wrinkles as she savors every morsel of soft feet flesh that touches her lips. These two girls had a great time getting to know each other a little more intimately. Their personalities were nearly as good a match as Kat's two adorable feet.

TA WORSHIP

Attachments

• kat3.jpg
    kat3.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 233
  • kat4.jpg
    kat4.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 231
  • kat7.jpg
    kat7.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 144
  • littlegamerfeetmerge.jpg
    littlegamerfeetmerge.jpg
    429.9 KB · Views: 206
  • littlegamerfee.wmv
    3.4 MB · Views: 156
Dang that girl is gorgeous. The thigh tickling on the rack was my favorite part. Bring her back soon!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back