• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[MV] Lala's Ordeal HD

I had the same problem. Just download version 1.1 (check the page 7 and it should be there). It's easier.

I'm sorry but you really botched the game so far... I lost to Amazonca and can't win against either the sparring girl in the village or the panties girl in the hill.

Fights are a constant battle of "attack some times, then spam Resist to recover HP", but Resist recovers 3 HP and the enemies hit for either 2 or 3 HP... So you need to pray to RNG for them to hit 2 so you can get ONE HP back per round. And against the sparring girl, sometimes she uses Feather which hits harder and resets all your progress.

The game is absurdly frustrating. Don't be afraid to nerf it to hell and back - people play your games for the scenes, not the gameplay. Don't let one get into the way of the other.

I beg to differ buddy, a tickling rpg need to have a challenge to make it more interesting. It's an rpg game with battle system, we can at least fight seriously since both winning and losing has different tickle event.

I beg to differ buddy, a tickling rpg need to have a challenge to make it more interesting. It's an rpg game with battle system, we can at least fight seriously since both winning and losing has different tickle event.

Could not agree more.

I've completed the first island and as of right now the game feel balanced, not easy but not even frustratingly hard, you just have to find the right strategy to beat the bosses.

I agree... but there is a big difference between challenging and frustrating

I just finished the game and I just want to say that compared to the other games in difficulty thermme it was much easier than the others as long as you made all the choices and you equip yourself !! it's not useless other than that I thank you screamer for this remake cool I took pleasure to play and I'm a little disappointed that this is your last job I hope to see you again a day ^^

For some reason, I'm trapped in the fight with the ghost. She said "I want to be tickled... Like this!" and then she went, I didn't take any damage, and now I'm just in an infinite loop of me trying to tickle her and her doing nothing.

Also, not quite a bug, but in that same house, you have to hit Z to use the stairs, instead of just moving into them. Don't know if that's a bug, or how stairs work in this game, I'm only about 10 minutes in.

@Screamer81
I did a piece of fanart for Lala's Ordeal.
I just wanted to say thank you for all those games ;3c

Also first time posting a pic here, I hope I didn't fucked this up :p
Lala'sOrdeal.png

Thank you for your last game Screamer.
Maybe a little bit late but there is a bug needs to be noticed.

There is a bell tower in Tickleya Amusement Park. You can see a ladder and a treasure chest (well maybe anything else LOL) on the top from outside.
And if you have a try, you can walk into the tower by that ladder.
Though it is not a big problem for many players, if you use the ladder to get into tower at your first time, you cannot move any more because of a conflict between event and position.
It seems no need to fix this bug for a new version, please be careful.

Sorry, but does anyone have other link to this game? Because it seems that file on MEGA is deleted.

Too bad the link is dead
I just finished the old version and It's awesome!

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back