• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[MV] Lala's Ordeal HD

Ok! UPDATE TIME!!

-The game is around 88% complete!
-Right now, i'm working on the final part of the story quest!
-Still need to add some side quests and stuff (The club, other small encounters)
-I guess a the ETA is around the August... BUT, don't hold your breath!

UPDATE!

-Main Story Quest... COMPLETE!!!
-Game is around 90% complete now!
-What does it lack? Some side quests, balancing, and small things!
-ETA still around August (Need to bug test it after all!)

STAY TUNED!

First JoJo Part 5 was announced and now this!
More and more hype to come!

I'm hyped for Vento Aureo too!
I mean, we're talking about Naples here! My city!^^

UPDATE!

-Game is now 94% complete!
-Added the Ticklish Club, a place where you can "relax". It was already present in the old game, but this one is different!
-It's not a Screamer game without the UFO quest! (Not present in the old game!)
-Will you help a poor priestess? (Old quest remade!)
-Considering the beta test, MAAAAAYBE we'll be ready for the end of July!

STAY TUNED!

UPDATE!!

-Game is now 98% complete!
-I will problably start the beta test and see if there's still something to add to the game (Maybe a couple of side quests\fights)
-ETA for the first half of July, BUT, i'm being optimistic!

STAY TUNED!

UPDATE!!

-Game is now 98% complete!
-I will problably start the beta test and see if there's still something to add to the game (Maybe a couple of side quests\fights)
-ETA for the first half of July, BUT, i'm being optimistic!

STAY TUNED!

Noice, but why do you have to finish this now when I have to learn for the exams? XD
Welp, I think LORemastered >>>> exams XD

FINAL UPDATE AND ANNOUNCEMENT!

-BETA TEST IS 90% COMPLETE!

I will probably release the game next week (Monday 9th - Tuesday 10th)

STAY TUNED!

Ooook I'm already playing and I think I found some serious stuff here.

I'm on Tickleya City after the torture scene. I think I have to beat Noel right now but here's the thing. I can't beat her. HP is too low and when I tickle her with her weakness, she covers her breasts. MP is not enough to win the fight neither, and since you start with no money, I can't buy potions nor tonics.

I tried leaving the city and found that girl with the skirt. Fought her too and is the same story, too weak to do anything.

Did I miss something here?

Found a couple of minor clipping problems. I can walk over some of the big trees on the worldmap but I cannot walk over that one small one directly above the city. I could also walk over some bushes but not behind some trees.

As for difficulty: I just had to use more than half of the max number of tonics I can carry on one of the hospital fights. That is AFTER I restarted that fight several times to figure out the weakness I needed to use. My reward? A mere 50 Gold. For a fight I cannot avoid in an area where I can't buy new tonics. Resist does not regenerate nearly enough HP to keep up with some of these fights. Even when it does, I am ahead of the damage I receive by like 1 or 2 HP so every fight is reduced to "attack once, resist for 10 turns, attack once, resist for 10 turns, now do this over and over again and pray to RNG" and usually this is AFTER I experimented to figure out the one attack that actually does damage.

Love the game so far but darn the fights are frustrating.

EDIT:

The Clinic Boss is just flat out insane. Even using the weakness she can reveal in the pre battle talk she either wipes me out even at full or near full health simply because Checkup and Syringe are both way too powerful and the healing items are way too weak for the amount of damage she can dish out. And that's without her cheating by getting multiple hits in per round with those two moves.

And to the sake of completion, as far as I'm aware I completed every side quest available so far so my stats are as high as I can possibly get them. Unless I am missing some additional weakness I will have to get very good RNG just to get past this pest. Having to sit through the entire pre battle animation doesn't help, especially with having to walk all the way from the checkpoint. Once or twice might not seem like much but try over 30 times just to get the Hands spell RNG to cooperate.

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back