• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[MV] Lala's Ordeal HD

So I've found a couple glitches in my play through so far. You can't leave the hospital to head back to the forest or the first town even after you beat Noriko. Lala just says "I better deal with Noriko first" if you try even once she's defeated. Second, in the brothel, if you happen to tell the matron "Nevermind" instead of one of the other options, her character art stays on the screen, obscuring everything. I noticed talking to her made it go away after I picked a different choice, so it's not game breaking or anything.

I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far, though it is a little on the difficult side. About the only thing I'm really wondering is how to make more money. What you get from the battles in the game and the events where I've found or earned some money have been enough to take care of upgrading some equipment and helping to make sure I have tonics for the hairier fights, but then I got to the brothel and saw the prices on the girls and wondered if I missed some way to make money earlier or if maybe you can travel freely between the islands to come back to the brothel when you're wealthier, which I have not done yet as I'm at a point where each of the three fights I've found kind of beat my ass so I was looking for a way to make money, which was how I found the glitch where you can't head back to the early parts of the island.

Phew, that was a lot. And kind of rambling. Anyway, enjoying it so far!

This is weird, I completed the original LO game and now freaking Calysto is kicking my ass. I'm trying to use Resist as much as I can but since her attacks are so random I'm not finding the right moment to attack and keeping my health as high as possible. Bought three potions already and not luck yet.

I really like the game but... uuughh. >_>

Writing down everything!
And that's strange, because during the beta test i thought: "Damn! It's quite easy compared to the original one!"

And now you're telling me it's hard?
Mind if i ask everyone if you're doing all the side quests?
Talking with everyone?

Because Noriko is easy for me.
And even the previous fight.

Need to investigate!

A nice game! I just dont know when did my max hp went up, from 12 to 22 (i'm still on the early stage). Are the equipments did this or i just unknowingly level up?

I've been doing all the side quests. I didn't think Noriko was particularly hard, but shortly after that at the amusement park Astrea and the Mimic whipped my ass pretty badly, and that was after I bought some new equipment.

Found a possible bigger bug. I didn't test it thoroughly yet, but check the payment system. I didn't have enough money left for all four girls but on a whim a tried anyway. The last one (breasts) took the money I had left (even though it was way less than her stated price) and started the event like normal.

In the training camp on the second island the left side of the inner path fence is broken. I could clip through it and touch the big tree for no apparent reason.

As for difficulty: I'd assume you KNOW the enemies. You know how much HP they have and what strategy/weakness to use. We don't. I usually have to restart fights like 5 times just to see what works so I can start fighting for real and often times it's very dependend on getting good RNG. One time the pirate wiped me out despite me using all 10 tonics I had and targeting her weakness. The other time I beat her using the same strategy and I had at least 1 tonic left. Several enemies after the hospital were much easier. As in, they were interesting to fight without being too hard or too easy. Still, I have almost completely given up on using Resist to heal. Most fights, it gets you only about as much HP as the next attack will cost you. So I heal 10 and take 8-9 damange. At that rate I can sit around "Resisting" for 10+ turns and still fail if I get unlucky with a sleep attack like Syringe or a multi attack like Checkup.

Also sometimes you get a talk interaction in the battle and afterward the enemy can only take one more hit and they're down. But that wasn't always the case. So I pretty much had to gamble each and every time. "Do I heal or do I pray the next attack will bring her down?".

EDIT: Also, the Mimic can use Lick WAY too often. One fight I got so unlucky she used it every single turn. I had as many items as I could carry and she just licked them away and my regular attack did nothing at all. Resisting didn't get me TP fast enough to attack before the licked that away, too.

Ok, i can nerf their HP but not the stats: If i tone down attack parameters, you will not receive any damage at all!
The mimic is a special enemy, not tied to the main quest. Defeating her requires a certain tactic.

Also, i made every battle to not be hard.
You shouldn't die with one shot.

You "level up" after certain choices or battles

You mean the stat increase and everything after event choice? It certainly a unique and interesting way to 'level up'. But I dont recall having my max hp increased. But whatever, you're so quick updating this game.

I will have to see how the battles work out with the changes.

My opinion so far though: The enemy HP isn't the problem. At least, it wasn't for me. My problem was the amount of damage the enemies can do versus the amount of healing I can get in a single turn.

Take Resist for example. I had several fights were Resist, on average, gave me 1-2 HP more than the attack of the same turn would take from me. Granted, it also gives TP, but for healing that's pretty much useless. Unless you are stubborn enough to wait for 10-20 turns to get your HP back to a safe amount.

I ended up getting enough money to stay stocked up on tonics. Here is my problem with them: Usually I had to use one either every second or every third turn just to stay alive. So unless I restarted a fight several times to figure out which attack works I just ran out way too quickly. Now granted, once you know which tactics to use most fights can be done. But for example: I blew about 6 tonics on the ambush, got 5 in return, blew 4-5 on the door-keepers, couldn't get a refill and had to take on the area boss afterward.

On top of that, the hands spell doesn't always "poison" the enemy so for harder fights were I felt I needed the extra damage per turn my solution was as follows:

Use hands as soon as the battle (Noriko) starts. If it doesn't cause the status effect, close the game, restart the fight. I once had to do that 30 times in a row before I got another shot at actually giving the fight a serious attempt.

Well several enemies did one-shot me. Noriko being the case that stuck in my mind the strongest so far (I'm currently up to the general) It's odd, the maids didn't give me any trouble, the ship didn't either. Maybe it's the extra HP, maybe those fights are better balanced or maybe I just kept getting insanely insanely unlucky at first and very lucky later on.

Not sure what's supposed to be special about the Mimic.

SPOILERS for the Mimic:

I just kept using the hands on it, as that's all that worked. Had to wait for a fight with good RNG, where she didn't use Lick every turn (or even every second turn). Not hard, just really, REALLY random with her use of Lick.

I repeat, during beta test, enemies where not this stronger.
Noriko should be an easy fight, and her strenght is way inferior compared to previous bosses. Maybe wrong equipment?
Also, the Mimic need a certain skill for an easy win!

No idea, I can only relate my own experience. And Noriko was one of the harder fights I had.

I kept my equipment as up to date as possible, getting everything better I could get my hands on from quests or stores. Mostly I kept an eye for stuff that gave a plus rating when I looked at it, so if I overlooked some important detail, there's the problem.

On that note, I was a bit disappointed with the theme park. I earned the reward feather from the battle entering the area only to buy an even stronger one from the store in the area before I ever even got to use my reward.
Not a big problem, just sort of odd.

Might have to retry the Mimic then. Took about 3 hits with the spell and she went down. I'm guessing that wasn't the certain skill you had in mind?

I hope you are not nerfing this game to the extreme like you did Ni No Kusu

I predict in advance that I am no good English so I will try to send my feelings as clearly as possible xD

The game in its generality is good the difficulty is such a good screamer games always thought and a little vicious as I like: D

I like the characters but I have a crush anyway for old people like kalypso and some other where the image let glimpse a lot of imagination I would say that this is my only regret (a)

In general I did not have too much trouble at the beginning I do not understand why so many people had trouble with noriko xD I have so much used screamer games that by habit I buy some potion and 2 / 3 equipment and clean the first zone leaves ay put time.
which means that when I arrived on the boss noriko I reduced it to mush (before the reduction).
Thank you for making the pirate much simpler because on the original version I spend a lot of time raging many knowing knowing that I have fun to remake the game from temp to temp.
I have not managed to find how to move the android I do not know if we access the mountain before the castle or after,
the or I have not managed to continue it is in the castle against the mistress of the doll the fight just before it was difficult and my used a lot of potion and suddenly the mistress of the dolls kill me easily with his attack who bangs several times and that she does each time because the defense in front of her was far from enough to regain some point of life.

after that it is not necessarily a negative remark because I immediately thought that I had forgotten to do things before and so I did not have my full potential of characteristic point of the coup I start over there a little and I see that the game is reduced and that many people have suffered ^^ ""

So for all those people who are suffering or those who are not used to it, I would tell you to pay attention to validate all that you can win to save constantly to test your choices and rare thing in games screamer buy equipment is very important do not underestimate it

Example for people who have suffered with kalypso when you fight the girl on the hill to the left of the city you do not take her panties and well you spend a very good equipment that significantly reduces the damage of kalypso apre in the second choice and null and useless.

this is for me I'm sorry if I burn the eyes of these good English and I hope I'm a minimum readable and thank you to you screamer for this good games or I still have a lot of time to finish the complete I do not have a habit of speaking in the forum but for once I want to express myself and for a good ending for me the big weak point of your games but that does not stop to take pleasure in playing them is all the same a small lack of text I find in the scene of tickling it is only personal after aprre I like many have a little illustration that always increases my excitement and my imagination (and it miss a little foot haha: p)

I'm actually very surprised. I think this the only game you've made where I didn't ask for help or whine about difficulty.
It was rather easy for the most save for a couple sections.
But some trial and error got me through.
I had a lot of fun reliving the old game through this remake.
Though I think I enjoy the original a bit more for it's charm and variety.
It makes me sad this is your last game.
You've worked so hard these past 7 years to give us so many hours of pleasure.
I truly thank you for all you've done and all the joy i've had from your games.
Bless Screamer.

I'm probably missing something obvious but how do I complete the slave/lingerie shop quest? I got asked for a feather but where do I find it? I've completed everything else on the first island btw.

I'm probably missing something obvious but how do I complete the slave/lingerie shop quest? I got asked for a feather but where do I find it? I've completed everything else on the first island btw.

2 beautiful image of a woman wears a beautiful feather what is it? haha ^^

I would like to know how to scream if it is possible to buy the service of 4 women just with the island 1 or not because after completing the first part taking everything and calculating according to the choices of some pnj it is still missing from the gold.

I have been running for a while xD to click on all is anything except it can come back after but I have not seen the boats back x)

Noice game Screamer, I already played it until the end in the first version :p

I have to say that in the end I was quiet op XD
The hardest fight was against the head nurse. It took me hours to beat her with luck XD
(Because you couldn't buy any potions there, at least I didn't found a shop there)
And yeah, there wasn't enuff money to get all those services in the brothel :p

What I kinda missed is, if you did a "special" interaction with someone, you could do it always just once in the game.
I don't mean to get everytime new attributes with interacting with one person again, but what I mean is that it would've been nice, if one could for example tickle someone again after doing so :thinking:

But noice game anyway
(Also Lala doesn't have red hair anymore and isn't Yoko XD)

I just understood the problem on the last maj made the price of the girl cat to the brother is 500 base on the version before and on the new is always 500 but in the choice it is marked 1000 I am said that he missed 450 gold I did not know where I saved everything

I'm sorry but you really botched the game so far... I lost to Amazonca and can't win against either the sparring girl in the village or the panties girl in the hill.

Fights are a constant battle of "attack some times, then spam Resist to recover HP", but Resist recovers 3 HP and the enemies hit for either 2 or 3 HP... So you need to pray to RNG for them to hit 2 so you can get ONE HP back per round. And against the sparring girl, sometimes she uses Feather which hits harder and resets all your progress.

The game is absurdly frustrating. Don't be afraid to nerf it to hell and back - people play your games for the scenes, not the gameplay. Don't let one get into the way of the other.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back