• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Indians/Blue Jays

Can't help but notice your location. Rangers fan? If so I got to imagine you're loving this.

As am I, by the way. Bautista's always struck me as pretty unlikeable (at least in the baseball sense, for all I know he's a real cool dude in real life). It drove me nuts last year when everyone seemed totally cool with the ALDS bat flip.

Can't help but notice your location. Rangers fan? If so I got to imagine you're loving this.

As am I, by the way. Bautista's always struck me as pretty unlikeable (at least in the baseball sense, for all I know he's a real cool dude in real life). It drove me nuts last year when everyone seemed totally cool with the ALDS bat flip.

Haha actually, no. I am from northeast Ohio (lived there until 2008) and have loyally followed the Indians. Even during the crappy years. But yeah, he also complained about "circumstances" that prevented the Jays from winning/getting good calls at the plate in the earlier ALCS games. Wouldn't elaborate on what those circumstances were, though.

Haha actually, no. I am from northeast Ohio (lived there until 2008) and have loyally followed the Indians. Even during the crappy years. But yeah, he also complained about "circumstances" that prevented the Jays from winning/getting good calls at the plate in the earlier ALCS games. Wouldn't elaborate on what those circumstances were, though.

Oh, gotcha. Congrats on the pennant!

Anyway the "circumstances" quote is pretty classic Jays. As someone who sees a decent amount of their games (Rays fan, so obviously we play them a bunch), I can't imagine there's any team that complains more about balls and strikes, especially since they got Donaldson.

Well they may have fragile egos, but the Indians have turned out to be pretty good! Plus they get to rest their pitchers while the Dodgers and Cubs duke it out, which should be a nice advantage for them, along with home field I believe

What a year for Cleveland sports! I know the fans there have been waiting a while for a year like this!

Well they may have fragile egos, but the Indians have turned out to be pretty good! Plus they get to rest their pitchers while the Dodgers and Cubs duke it out, which should be a nice advantage for them, along with home field I believe

What a year for Cleveland sports! I know the fans there have been waiting a while for a year like this!

Yes, resting the pitchers will be a good thing. The bullpen has been quite solid this year. And we do get home field advantage because the AL won the all star game. I remember the 97 series, and staying up late to watch that all go down, unfortunately, so I am hoping this is the year! :)

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back