• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No Escape F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Celeste has been kidnapped and hogtied with duct tape prior to being transported to a personal dungeon for Mistress Foxx, who specializes in training slaves for prospective buyers who appreciate ticklish girls. Mistress Foxx recently interviewed Celeste and found her feet to be exquisite which will also please her clients. In order to test whether or not Celeste will be suitable to meet the ticklishness expected of her pets, Mistress Foxx brings her to her training room for further study. She already knows Celeste couldn’t resist her probing when she was tied up back at her office. Now that her potential ticklish zones are more exposed she can see how much more Celeste can take. Frightened and helpless, Celeste yells for help and begs her captor to release her. That is until she starts laughing in agony as Mistress Foxx shows her why she is the one to personally test all new detainees. Biting and flexing for dear life, Celeste cannot prevent her tickle torment any more than she can suppress her laughter. She is going to make some lucky buyer a very happy tickle master in the near future.

Tickleabuse.com Download this and my tickling videos with your membership

Tickle Abuse 2 My videos on clips4sale

TA WORSHIP My foot and belly worship store

OrgasmAbuse.com MY non tickling orgasm site

Attachments

• noes1.jpg
    noes1.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 821
  • noes2.jpg
    noes2.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 868
  • noes3.jpg
    noes3.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 907
  • noes4.jpg
    noes4.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 913
  • noescap.wmv
    6.4 MB · Views: 678
More Than A Game F/F

When last we left Catherine and Celeste at their family reunion, Catherine was reminiscing about the game they used to play with their feet late at night during sleep overs. Celeste has been running her tongue all over Cat's feet since then and now it is Celeste's turn to lay back and let Cat spend some time kissing her toes. Celeste has been starting to suspect from Catherine's enthusiasm that the time they spent playing with their feet may have meant something different to Catherine and she asks her if she has a foot fetish as Catherine wraps her mouth around Celeste's foot to suck on her arches. Fearing the rejection of her favorite cousin, Catherine meekly affirms Celeste's suspicion. Much to her surprise, Celeste chuckles at her cousin and continues to let her worship her feet with reckless abandon. "It's not often that my feet get such a thorough pampering," she replies. Pensively watching her older cousin's adoration of her wiggling digits, Celeste recalls the first time she found out that there were people who had a "thing" for feet as well as some of her encounters with them throughout her life from a past boyfriend who would tickle her all the time to a female coworker who was always commenting on how pretty her feet were whenever they would pass each other in the hall. Catherine, clearly having the time of her life, lovingly caresses Celeste's arches with her warm tongue as she soaks her cousin's toes with each suckle before they rejoin the rest of their family for the remainder of the reunion.

I have several foot and belly worship videos of Celeste on the store

TA WORSHIP

Attachments

• more4.jpg
    more4.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 322
  • more8.jpg
    more8.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 248
  • more12.jpg
    more12.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 254
  • morethanagame1.jpg
    morethanagame1.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 292
  • morethanagam.wmv
    2.6 MB · Views: 149
"No Escape" looks great, how much do you want for Celeste once shes broken in? ;-)

magnificent torture, at the mercy of a Godess!
beautiful tasty worship as well. Great work!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back