• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling extremely flexible people in crazy positions

Toesheldback

TMF Master
Does anyone else love the idea of this? There are so many possibilities.

IMG_2877.JPG

For example, here is the lovely yoga instructor Kino MacGregor with both feet behind her head. If a naughty girl (in my imagination) were to tie her ankles together like that, and proceed to tickle those amazing soles, Miss MacGregor would be forced to look at her tickler while listening to our naughty girl's nails dance on her soles.

Our naughty girl would also be able to enjoy watching Kino's face in laughter AND both soles while tickling. (Shudder)

Very much so. The potential for injury is high, which makes it much less fun for everyone involved.

Ahhhh, so many ideas and fantasies come to mind! Of course, I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt, but some creative binding to leave any and all ticklish and other areas exposed and vulnerable would be sweet! You're not the first person to think about this I can assure you! I know I have many times.

While it is fun to think about and imagine, some yoga positions are pretty dangerous to be tickled in, just saying lol

I imagine the most zany of positions sometimes for myself or someone else.

I'll stop myself every once in awhile and think "thats probably not even possible in real life.. ah well"... and continue the fantasy. :D

Been there, done that. Sometimes it tends to just "happen".

attachment.php

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back