• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TIckle wrestling

smithy28

Hey guys my name is Smithy I,m new to the forum but I love tickling especially ( F/M ) in particular tickle wrestling , A few years back I first real tickling experience a girl who will remain nameless actually pin me down and tickled me , I was about 30 at the time and the girl was a few years younger than me now I,m not a big man but I,m not a wimp either but this girl pinned me down easily and tickled the crap out me , I so embarrassed screaming and begging but despite this I actually got aroused lucky I managed to escape with any one noticing but I,m a shamed to say I did have to go to the bathroom to relief myself ever since then I,ve been fascinated by tickle wrestling I find it very erotic especially when it the girl doing the tickling , For man like myself to be physically overpowered by a supposedly weaker female then to be tickled into submission by her is very humiliating and I love it its one of my favourite fantasies..................... if you have a similar interest in tickle wrestling any scenarios for a tickle fight or a sexy celebrity you would love to be overpowered by and tickled I would love to hear from you.............One of the many famous girl I would love to get into a tickle fight with and lose big style is the outstanding Megan Fox pictured below.................And yes dressed like that

Attachments

• megan_fox2.jpg
    megan_fox2.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 325
You shoulden't be ashamed you were turned on enough to orgasm in the bathroom. I think thats VERY HOT!!! :)

And I myself would love to Ler Megan Fox! ;) To be her lee... I don't know... Give me 2 seconds to think... yes ok. My arm has been twisted. lol!

At the time I was so embarrassed by getting a erection because she had tickled me but now bring it on I love it..................Glad you agree about Megan I would be a whimpering mess by the she finished with me she looks like she could be very cruel especially the way she looks in that picture she,ll probably enjoy making me beg..............Thank for your thoughts by the way

You're most welcome! :)

I'm happy you've moved past the shame. YAY!!! :)

And yeah that particular pic does stir my imagination... normally I think of one holding a feather but her? NAILS. :)

OH GOD YES I can just imagine her putting me in some humiliating wrestling hold and tickling me silly with her nails...............Wouldnt take much for me to blow my load

Stacy Keibler

I,ve often fantasized about wrestling a WWE Diva of course I would get beaten and probably owned in a very humiliating way but to her to have her beat me by tickling me WOW , Take Stacy Keibler for example with her wrestling ability armed with feather...........Lets just say there would be a lot of begging and pleading ( from me ) I would stand a chance

Attachments

• image_1.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    501.2 KB · Views: 107
I always thought the late Sensational Sherri would have been amazing to be tickled by. Totally ummerciful... :)

My guy friend and i tickled wrestled yesterday. we were kissing, and i started it by tickling his ribs. he attached both of my sides and i lost it... which quickly made me curl up in a ball, so he attacked my feet. Like any 5'2 girl unable to defend, i put my hand up his gym shorts and stroked his penis which changed the subject... my foot tickling torture became toe kisses as i licked his winky. with my other hand i played with his toes until he had a beautiful O on my face.

S

Nice tactics talk about finding his weakness..............Your guy friend is a very lucky guy

Hey guys my name is Smithy I,m new to the forum but I love tickling especially ( F/M ) in particular tickle wrestling , A few years back I first real tickling experience a girl who will remain nameless actually pin me down and tickled me , I was about 30 at the time and the girl was a few years younger than me now I,m not a big man but I,m not a wimp either but this girl pinned me down easily and tickled the crap out me , I so embarrassed screaming and begging but despite this I actually got aroused lucky I managed to escape with any one noticing but I,m a shamed to say I did have to go to the bathroom to relief myself ever since then I,ve been fascinated by tickle wrestling I find it very erotic especially when it the girl doing the tickling , For man like myself to be physically overpowered by a supposedly weaker female then to be tickled into submission by her is very humiliating and I love it its one of my favourite fantasies..................... if you have a similar interest in tickle wrestling any scenarios for a tickle fight or a sexy celebrity you would love to be overpowered by and tickled I would love to hear from you.............One of the many famous girl I would love to get into a tickle fight with and lose big style is the outstanding Megan Fox pictured below.................And yes dressed like that

I wouldn't say I'm into wrestling exactly but the above description of how hot F/M tickling can be rings a loud bell with me. I trace my catching of the ticklephile bug to one specific occasion as a young boy when I saw a girl lead a gang tickling attack on another boy. From that moment I was fascinated by girls that tickle boys...I was many years into advanced adulthood before I realised that other kinds of girls could be just as attractive in their own way...and still it's the tickling types that have a special place in my heart.

The strange thing is that this has not made me into a ticklee who wants to get tickled by the girl. I think I'm probably just too much of a coward to let it happen. What I want to do is TICKLE THAT GIRL myself. Every time.

I understand totally with what your saying it doesn't matter if your the ticklee or the tickler its what you get out of the experience , For me I,ve got to be the one being tickled and its not just the sensation of being tickled either its the sense of humiliation being overpowered being made to feel helpless as a sexy girl tickles you into submission ............In my opinion nothing like it

I recently watched a clip on clips for sale from The Lesley Fox Supremacy its a mixed fighting site from eastern europe its really good they do lots of mixed fighting and wrestling clips mostly female domination , The clip I saw was as usual a sexy girl beating up multiple men easily , The girl was supposed to be a secret agent or something and the guys were trying to get her mobile phone for some reason , This one guy attacked her with a sword but each time she beat him by tickling him with a feather duster ticking his ribs and belly the poor guy was screaming for to stop everytime he tried to fight back she just tickled him giggling like a schoolgirl , Then the girl went and sat n chair texting on her phone so the guy decides to sneak up on her just as he,s about to strike she simply lifts her leg and tickles him under his armpits with her toes sending the guy in convulsions all the while the girl still texting on her phone ignoring his screams then sends him packing crying threatening to tickle him again........... I love this kind of scenario so humiliating for the guy and so damn HOT............MORE PLEASE

Hi guys wondered who,s your favourite wrestler - tickler out there on the internet............Back in the day I saw a couple of mixed wrestling tickling videos Mutiny did don't know if she,s done any recently but I remember they were really hot she really humiliated those guys when she outwrestled and tickled them into submission plenty of trash talk as well which I love adds to the humiliation factor , More recently I,ve seen Skylar Rene video were she overpowers some dude and tickles the crap out of him also what Saharra Huxly is doing is excellent her superhero beatdown videos have a lot of fighting with tickling in them there mostly F/F videos but there are a few F/M clips , My favourite is were she beats up Robin and systemically strips of his costume and as her way with him but he cant do anything about it because she,s tickling him all over she even hangs him up by his underwear by hook and tickles him stupid.........SUPER HOT

I too have this fantasy and yes it is ridiculously hot.

Veve Lane is an expert at tickle wrestling and bondage wrestling (with tickling afterwards). She's got mostly wrestling clips but there are a few that involve tickling to some degree. The one with Keri Spectrum and the 4 way bondage one both have a lot of tickling.

Her store is here:
http://clips4sale.com/47489

I too have this fantasy and yes it is ridiculously hot.

Veve Lane is an expert at tickle wrestling and bondage wrestling (with tickling afterwards). She's got mostly wrestling clips but there are a few that involve tickling to some degree. The one with Keri Spectrum and the 4 way bondage one both have a lot of tickling.

Her store is here:
http://clips4sale.com/47489
Thanks for the link.........awesome

How could you possible tickle AND wrestle you cant

I always thought the late Sensational Sherri would have been amazing to be tickled by. Totally ummerciful... :)

As a nylon foot enthusiast from an early age, I'd always like it when Sherri would interfere in matches as you just KNEW that she'd wind up in her stocking feet. One match in 1992 here in the UK saw Shawn Michaels with Sherri in his corner take on Macho Man Randy Savage with Elizabeth in his corner. Both women were in their stocking feet by the end of the match....and I was in Heaven!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

A semi classic rassling clip with that sexy redhead Tori Sinclair as the ler. Ya gotta love her.

Attachments

• tickle rasslin.wmv
    2 MB · Views: 75
As a nylon foot enthusiast from an early age, I'd always like it when Sherri would interfere in matches as you just KNEW that she'd wind up in her stocking feet. One match in 1992 here in the UK saw Shawn Michaels with Sherri in his corner take on Macho Man Randy Savage with Elizabeth in his corner. Both women were in their stocking feet by the end of the match....and I was in Heaven!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Wow!!!! Nice!!!! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back