• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TIckle wrestling

Wow!!!! Nice!!!! :)

This isn't the clip I mentioned, but it's still Sherri getting involved in a match in her stocking feet. It's Macho Man winning the crown from Hacksaw Jim Duggan, with Sherri getting involved in the match at the end. The picture quality isn't great, but you can see her in stocking feet from 2.30 onwards. I remember seeing this as a 14 year old and being more interested in her feet and legs than the outcome of the match!

Actually, it was around this time that I'd have wrestling matches.....with a friend's mother (who didn't seem to know the sort of impact that this would have on a pre-teenage boy!). I was aged 12, and every Saturday would visit a friend's house to watch 80s WWF wrestling. His mum was also a fan, and would watch it with us. Her name was Tina, and she was about 32. She was quite slim, spiky brown hair, brown eyes, and would always wear sandal type shoes and tan or white tights (although she always referred to them as 'stockings', so maybe they were stockings!). She was rarely shoeless in the house, but as she was showing off a lot of foot anyway it didn't matter! I already knew that she had ticklish feet after myself and my friend took her shoes off and then put them on the wrong feet. Tina let out a semi-frustrated sigh, and shook them off, and asked us to do it properly. As we put them on she asked us to be careful of her feet. I fully intended to do it as slowly as possible, maybe 'accidentally' touching sole or instep as I returned her shoe, but the fact she asked us to be careful raised my interest.

'Be careful? Why, are your feet ticklish?' I asked innocently, already having an idea of the answer.

'Erm...yes...', she said sheepishly, maybe knowing what was coming next.

'Like this?', and with that, I quickly attacked her stocking sole! She flinched and shot me a dirty look, but had a small smile on her face so I knew I'd struck gold. For the next few years after that, I would get to mess about with her feet several times over. It became somewhat of a tradition for her son and I to have wrestling matches after watching WWF, and this later morphed into me having wrestling matches with Tina!

I think I suggested it one day, and she was quite willing. She was in her sandal type shoes, so before we did anything I insisted that they came off and slowly removed them. She was in white tights on this occasion, and was doing a crossword. I didn't mind this as it meant I could stare at her feet for longer! We eventually began to wrestle, and I'd often go for leglocks and things to be near her feet. I'd also let her take me down and pin me, preferably underfoot! These matches became a regular thing for us from about 13 to 15 years old, and would follow a set pattern. I'd always say something along the lines of 'Tina, can I take your shoes off and wrestle you?' She'd often say something like 'Well...if you must', and so I'd take slowly ease her shoes off, and wait until she was ready. I never forced it, and not only would she never complain about me taking her shoes off, but she'd always give me the match. I remember once that she was on her knees, and I was wrapped around her. This allowed me perfect access to her stocking feet, and I went nuts tickling them until she submitted, which didn't take long!

'WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Submit, submit, submit!! He'sticklingmyfeet!!He'sticklingmyFEEEET'

So I'd stop, as she'd submitted. Then I'd tickle her feet some more....!

I remember that at times she'd complain that she was slipping around in stocking feet, and despite my protests (I prefer stocking feet, and said that as I was in socks it was equal!) she did it barefoot (and in a leotard!). I think it may have been just us alone in the house, as I know my friend wasn't nearby. We ended up in some sort of leglock or another, and her bare foot was near my hand. I reached out to tickle it, and got no response. She said that she could sometimes turn her ticklishness on and off, so I did it again and got no reaction, other than an awkward silence...!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Hey guys my name is Smithy I,m new to the forum but I love tickling especially ( F/M ) in particular tickle wrestling , A few years back I first real tickling experience a girl who will remain nameless actually pin me down and tickled me , I was about 30 at the time and the girl was a few years younger than me now I,m not a big man but I,m not a wimp either but this girl pinned me down easily and tickled the crap out me , I so embarrassed screaming and begging but despite this I actually got aroused lucky I managed to escape with any one noticing but I,m a shamed to say I did have to go to the bathroom to relief myself ever since then I,ve been fascinated by tickle wrestling I find it very erotic especially when it the girl doing the tickling , For man like myself to be physically overpowered by a supposedly weaker female then to be tickled into submission by her is very humiliating and I love it its one of my favourite fantasies..................... if you have a similar interest in tickle wrestling any scenarios for a tickle fight or a sexy celebrity you would love to be overpowered by and tickled I would love to hear from you.............One of the many famous girl I would love to get into a tickle fight with and lose big style is the outstanding Megan Fox pictured below.................And yes dressed like that

ı really wonder how a girl could pin you down; was it agreed before? I have always searched a M/F tickle wrestling video which would be realistic... but in such struggle video are always M/F

I recently watched a clip on clips for sale from The Lesley Fox Supremacy its a mixed fighting site from eastern europe its really good they do lots of mixed fighting and wrestling clips mostly female domination , The clip I saw was as usual a sexy girl beating up multiple men easily , The girl was supposed to be a secret agent or something and the guys were trying to get her mobile phone for some reason , This one guy attacked her with a sword but each time she beat him by tickling him with a feather duster ticking his ribs and belly the poor guy was screaming for to stop everytime he tried to fight back she just tickled him giggling like a schoolgirl , Then the girl went and sat n chair texting on her phone so the guy decides to sneak up on her just as he,s about to strike she simply lifts her leg and tickles him under his armpits with her toes sending the guy in convulsions all the while the girl still texting on her phone ignoring his screams then sends him packing crying threatening to tickle him again........... I love this kind of scenario so humiliating for the guy and so damn HOT............MORE PLEASE

Do you have more info on this clip??

For in person experiences, if you go to sessiongirls.com you can find ladies who will cheerfully pin you down and tickle you. Some will even let you get them back!

For clips, go to clips4sale, female wrestling or mixed wrestling categories, search "tickle" and browse.

I wish they'd make a manga or anime based on tickle wrestling. My only condition would be it would have to feature adult busty strong women and not kiddy shit.

Tickle and wrestling goes so well with each others! :bubbleheart: (I don't normally comment on the forums but when i saw this one i jumped on it) Its one of my favorite scenarios (if not my favorite hehe) and its a shame that its not a popular topic.. :/ I wish there was more stories and content of that here >:3

Tickle and wrestling goes so well with each others! :bubbleheart: (I don't normally comment on the forums but when i saw this one i jumped on it) Its one of my favorite scenarios (if not my favorite hehe) and its a shame that its not a popular topic.. :/ I wish there was more stories and content of that here >:3

Going to have to agree with this. I unfortunately don't see people talking about tickle wrestling much when it's fun as hell. The combination of competitiveness and just plain fun works extremely well.

It’s not strictly follows the theme of the discussion, but once I found an interview of one female judo champion – a charming young woman no one could believe she was professional in wrestling, and the reporter asked her if there were some dishonest tricks practiced in the women’s fight. Her answer was – “to thrust a finger between opponent's ribs and to tickle her at odd moments...” – actually, it was the article’s name, and that’s why it appeared in my search results.
So it rather a tickling in the lady’s wrestling, but nevertheless it sounds quite intriguing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back