• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FOOTPAD SESSION with AMNA

TravJelly

I decided to try a session with footpad this weekend. I have always wanted to do something like this but never really had the money or I never had the courage to do it. I will say I am glad I did it and I will be doing this again very soon.

I did my session yesterday and it was amazing, I had the model Amna and she is exquisite in everything she does. I made sure to check the website to see if she is ticklish and I asked her before hand if tickling was okay and not just on the feet. She said yes and she would prefer tickling as it is her favorite part of the session.

Amna's photos on the website do not do her justice. She had on heels and nylons in the beginning short skirt and a tank top. Amna is an India girl but she was born his in the U.S. Long dark hair nice full lips. She is curvy and has soft skin. She is sweet, welcoming and has a bubbly personality. She can also be very kinky.

Before we started I asked her if I can tickle her anywhere else, she happily obliged and told me she was tickling on her ribs and sides. The session went really fast. I tickled her stocking feet to start off. I would ask her about herself and while she was answering I would tickle her stocking feet to distract her. She is pretty ticklish, her feet twitch and squirm as I tickle them and she laughs and giggles heartily. Her feet are soft ans smooth as fuck, not a blemish on them. She said they were naturally soft. Her toes are ticklish tops of her feet and her heels is a sweet spot. I also softly tickled her calves and legs while I nibbled and sucked her toes.

I also tickled her ribs and that was her spot. She squirmed on the bed rolled around and kicked her legs as I kneaded her ribs. She would squirm and roll into my arms sometimes when I tickled her. She never batted my hands away but she laughed alot and she would cover her mouth if her laughter went to high. I would make her say please sir, if she needed a break. When we stopped she would be panting heavily with tears in her eyes. She was very cute.

Everyone should try this model out it was amazing

Glad you had such a great session! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Awesome review. I've always wondered about the foot pad. Glad to hear it's totally worth it.

DAAAAANG I didn't know this website existed... I had to stick around for a while and check it out... ;)

Had a hot session with Amna also very recently and all this is true. If I lived in NY, I'd be there every 2 weeks. Beautiful girl, sexy feet, and ticklish all over.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back