• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrity Ticklematch: Nina Adgal vs Keeley Hazell

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
Keeley-Hazell-Lynx_01.jpgNina Agdal.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Celebrity Ticklematch
Nina Adgal vs Keeley Hazell​

Nina is sitting down in a beautiful dark dress, short and tight, very sexy. Keeley walks in in a dress just as sexy, short, but not as tight, and red. There are two seats. They are both next to each other. Nina is sitting in one, Keeley walks over to the other chair and sits in it.

“Hello.” Keeley says to Nina.

Nina just looks at her.

“You’re here for the audition too huh?”

“Obviously.” Nina responds.

“Okay.”

“Sorry, I’m not here to make friends. Just want to look hot and go in there and get this part.”

Keeley, not liking that answer decides to poke Nina’s side. Nina jolts a little.

“Don’t do that.”

“You ticklish?”

“Yes. And I’m wearing a thin, short dress. Don’t tickle me.”
Keeley reaches over and moves her fingers around Nina’s back. Nina dances around in her seat.

“I said no!”

Keeley reaches her hands around Nina and starts squeezing her sides. Nina leaned back and then forward and fell off the chair the longer Keeley squeezed her sides.

“Please no.” Nina pleaded when Keeley stopped for a second. “This is not a good dress to be tickled in!”

“Actually, it’s the perfect dress to be tickled in. So short and thin.” Keeley said as she squeezed nina’s hips.

Nina started to shake as laughter poured out of her mouth. Keeley’s hands started moving downward over Nina’s butt and down to her thoughs. Nina lays down on her belly, stretching out. Thinking that somehow laying on the ground will get her away from the tickling. Keeley slides her hands under Nina’s dress and starts to tickle her bare thighs. While laughing, Nina twists and turns and eventually turns over onto her back, trapping Keeley’s arm under her legs.

Nina sees that Keeley’s armpit is exposed. “Oh yeah.” Nina says and reached her arm over to Keeley’s exposed underarm. Keeley immediately tried to bring her arm down but she couldn’t. She was stuck there. The more Nina scratched Keeley’s armpit, the harder it was to fight the laughter. Eventually a trail of laughter came out of her mouth. Beautiful laughter. Nina was able to roll over so that she was on top of Keeley, She slid down so that she was sitting on Keeley’s legs as she continued to tickle Keeley. Nina’s hands were able her belly and she was digging into Keeley’s sides. Her dress was also thin so it was like tickling bare flesh. Keeley wiggled back and forth as Nina tickled her sides and belly.

“How do you like it huh? You started it!” Nina taunted her, continuing to tickle her sides and belly.

Eventually Keeley got up the strength to grab Nina’s arms and they struggled and went back and forth who was on top. Keeley was the victor and as she pulled Nina’s hands up, her fingers ended up at Nina’s armpits and she started poking and prodding inside Nina’s pits. Nina laughed immediately as she tried putting her arms down. She was able to, but Keeley’s hands were stuck inside her pits and they kept poking, so Nina kept laughing. Nina kept wiggling her arms, and her ribs, trying to stop the tickling. Nothing worked. Nina decided to flip over so that Keeley was on the bottom. That didn’t stop the tickling. Nina grabbed Keeley’s hands and pulled them out of her armpits. Keeley’s hands dropped to her sides and then went back up and attacked Nina’s sides. Nina fell on top of Keeley, as Keeley kept tickling her sides. Nina slipped down, moving Keeley’s hands back up towards her armpits, but Nina slipped her hands under Keeley’s dress and starts squeezing the spot where Keeley’s thighs met her hips. She screamed with laughter. Her laughter got louder as Nina’s thumbs moved down her legs, pressing into her inner thighs. Keeley started sharking…

“This was your fault. Laugh baby.” Nina said.

“No, no, no!” Keeley replied.

“Yes, yes, yes.” Nina said as she continued to press her thumbs into Keeley’s inner thighs. “Such sexy legs you have.” Nina said with a smile.
Keeley tried to kick her legs but she couldn’t underneath Nina. “Ticklish thighs, gotta love ‘em.” Nina said as she tickled Keeley’s legs.

“Please! I’m sorry!”

“Only because I got these beautiful thighs.” Nina responded. “What spot did you start tickling me at? My knees?” Nina was able to slide down toward Keeley’s knees.

“Not the knees!”

“Oh, did you start with the knees because that’s your spot?”

“Yes! Please!” Keeley pleaded.

“Don’t start something if you can’t finish it.” Nina said as she started squeezing Keeley’s knees.

Keeley gasped and started shaking her legs as hard as she could, as her head went backwards with laughter pouring out.

On the other side of the room, an assistant stood by the door. “Ahem.” She said, trying to get their attention. They both stopped and looked up at her.

“You’re wanted inside. Should we give you a minute?”

The ladies didn’t say a word. They got off each other, stood up, fixed their dresses and hair as best they could and walked towards the door, following the assistant inside.

The End

What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back