• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrity Ticklematch: Sally Field tickles Kate Upton

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
sally-field-headshot.gifCute-Kate-Upton-Wallpaper.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Celebrity Ticklematch
Sally Field tickles Kate Upton

Somewhere near Los Angeles there was a house. Somewhere inside that house Kate Upton was tied up. She was wearing a very short skirt and a tight shirt. Looking as beautiful and sexy as ever. She was tied to a bed in a “X” shape. Sally Fields comes in and walks over to the bed.

“You ready?”

“What am I doing here?” Kate asked.

“I got told they put you in a role that I wanted.”

“You’re old.”

“I can still play a young person.”

“Get used to being old!”

“I have you tied up, you sure you want to sass me girl!”

Sally sits by Kate’s feet and starts stroking them Kate’s feet start wiggling.

“It’s a good thing you wore this skirt.” Sally started. “I have heard that your thighs are very ticklish. They only get more ticklish if they’re bare. Easy to tickle bare skin if you’re in a skirt. I can just slip right under there.” Sally said, creeping towards Kate’s thighs, sliding her hand under her skirt and skittered her fingers around Kate’s inner thighs. Kate bit her lip, trying not to laugh.

“Oh, you know you want to laugh.”

Kate shook her head no. Sally just smiled at her and took a finger from each hand and scratched it along her inner thighs. Kate kept shaking her head. Sally went higher on her thighs, scratching. Kate couldn’t hold it anymore. She started laughing. Sally field decided to move her hands up and start squeezing up and down the tops of Kate’s thighs. Kate started to shake her legs.

“Stop! Please!” Kate yelled as she laughed.

“Oh, such nice thighs.” Sally replied.

Sally reached got up for a second, reached under her bed and pulled out a feather duster. She sat back down by Kate’s thighs and showed her the feather duster.

“Please no! Please no oh oh oh oh ho” She said as Sally started spinning the feather duster under Kate’s skirt.
Kate tried to close her legs but she couldn’t.

“Please ee eeeeee hahahhEheheheheh! Tickles too much!”

“You can never be too ticklish.”

Sally started spinning the duster quicker.

“HAHAHEHGEWHWHWHWHHeeeee”

Sally took the duster out of Kate’s skirt and placed it on the ground and moved her hands up towards Kate’s belly. Her shirt was small and it was showing off her lower belly. Sally started squeezing Kate’s bare sides. Kate started twisting around with each squeeze of her sides. Sally walked her fingers up Kate’s sides, poking into her sides as she went. Kate jerked and yelp with each poke. When Sally got up to Kate’s armpits, she started moving her fingers in circles right below them.

“Are your pitties ticklish, Katy? Hmm?” Sally mocked.

Kate shook her head no. Sally didn’t believe her. She moved her fingers slightly up, into her armpits, and started drawing circles in them. Kate tugged at the ropes she was tied up with. They were secure. She couldn’t bring her arms down. She tried moving her shoulders around, hoping that would move her armpits away from Sally’s tickling fingers. As Kate wiggled around her shirt rose up some more, revealing more of her soft, smooth belly. Sally looked down, noticing that more belly was exposed and moved her hands away from Kate’s armpits.

“You have such a pretty belly and this shirt just moved up. Clearly I need to do more to your sexy belly. It didn’t show me more of it for no reason. It’s begging to be played with.”

“Please no.” Kate pleaded, after catching her breath.

“Oh, you’re going to love this.” Sally said with a smile.
Sally leans into Kate’s bare belly and starts blowing raspberries right under her belly button. Kate tries to suck in her belly but that doesn’t get her belly away from Sally’s raspberries.

“HeheheheHAEHAEhehahea!”

Sally stopped her raspberries and started licking in Kate’s belly button

“Wow, that is so weird! Hehehe!” She let out a little giggle.

Without warning Sally switched back to blowing raspberries. Kate started laughing and wiggling around. As Sally kept blowing raspberries on her belly, she reached a hand under Kate’s skirt and started moving her fingers along Kate’s inner thighs. Kate tried to close her legs, but being tied up in an ‘X’ shape, her couldn’t defend against her inner thighs being tickled. Sally’s mouth slid down to Kate’s side and blew raspberries on it, while still scratching around her sexy thighs. Kate’s body was shaking all over. This was almost too much for her to handle. Kate’s laughter had suddenly gone silent. Sally stops tickling, raising her head and taking her hand out of Kate’s skirt. She gave Kate an evil smile.

“All tickled out are you? No more laughter in you?”

Kate nodded her head.

“I guess I should let you go.”

Kate nodded again.

“Okay. I’ll let you go. Be right back.”

Sally exited, and returned a few minutes later with a tank with a mask attached. She put it down near Kate.

“I’m sorry Kate, but I’m going to need to put you asleep.” She said, putting the mask on Kate. “This way you’ll wake up and think it was all a dream.” She turned a few nobs on the tank.

Kate quickly fell asleep. Sally unchained her, picked her up and carried her out to her car, driving off with her to take her back home.

The End​

like ur style and ur thought process. i lean toward celeb stories as well. check them out and let me know what u think. its always good when u want more of the story

like ur style and ur thought process. i lean toward celeb stories as well. check them out and let me know what u think. its always good when u want more of the story

Thank, I appreciate that. I actually have different kinds of stories, I have regular people getting tickled by a tickle monster... I have superheros, I have celebrities, and I have holiday ones... These last two I already posted, (and one I'm about to post) were actually requests from someone else because they liked my stuff...

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back