• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled a cutie today ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

SammyO93

So today I was hanging out with one of my friends and I have to tell you guys about it!
Lets call her J for this story.
Me and J have known each other for awhile and I know just how ticklish she is. Well we went shopping and had a nicer little girl's day.
We get back to my place and have a late lunch and some wine. We joke about all the guys we saw today and how they must have thought we were together.
As we talked she kicked off her shoes and pulled her feet up on my couch. We talked a little more and drank more wine.
I told her we had a long day and offer her a foot rub ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
As I'm rubbing her feet I tell her that her socks are keeping her from getting the full rub and swiftly removed them.

Now I have her as she gets into the movie we're watching I quickly dragged one nail up her foot. Bingo!
A quick jump and giggles.
Without hesitating I wiggle all my nails on her feet and get the most angelic laughter ever
After about 30 seconds I let her go and she gives me that you bitch look. (Totally worth it)

Well I know it was short buy I thought you'd love to hear about it.

Love ya guys! ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™

Incredible. That's how you seize the opportunity. Thanks for sharing.

So today I was hanging out with one of my friends and I have to tell you guys about it!
Lets call her J for this story.
Me and J have known each other for awhile and I know just how ticklish she is. Well we went shopping and had a nicer little girl's day.
We get back to my place and have a late lunch and some wine. We joke about all the guys we saw today and how they must have thought we were together.
As we talked she kicked off her shoes and pulled her feet up on my couch. We talked a little more and drank more wine.
I told her we had a long day and offer her a foot rub &#55357;&#56840;&#55357;&#56840;&#55357;&#56840;&#55357;&#56840;
As I'm rubbing her feet I tell her that her socks are keeping her from getting the full rub and swiftly removed them.

Now I have her as she gets into the movie we're watching I quickly dragged one nail up her foot. Bingo!
A quick jump and giggles.
Without hesitating I wiggle all my nails on her feet and get the most angelic laughter ever
After about 30 seconds I let her go and she gives me that you bitch look. (Totally worth it)

Well I know it was short buy I thought you'd love to hear about it.

Love ya guys! &#55357;&#56857;&#55357;&#56857;&#55357;&#56857;

Awesome story!! Nothing like some f/f feet tickling to brighten my day. You said she's a cutie. What celebrity would you say she resembles?

Cute story! I see by the pics in your profile that you're hot, so is your friend equally as hot? :p

Thanks for sharing this great story. Sounds like fun was had by all

Nice! I admit that looking at your profile pictures and imagining the friend as an identical twin made the story even better!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back