• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Riley Licklish Pits F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
MJ wanted to see if Riley’s armpits were ticklish enough for lickling. As it turns out, Riley found the idea so strange that it freaked her out which seemed to amplify her reactions. She reaches a particularly noteworthy uproar when MJ zerberts her smooth hollows (a tricky technique given the contours of the area). After a while MJ wants to tickle some of Riley’s many other ticklish spots on her upper body with her long nails including Riley’s underarms and knees. Then it is back to the lickling as Riley is overwhelmed by MJ’s long tongue worming its way into each bare armpit. If only she weren’t such a little thing because her arms are stretched so far above her head her pits are begging for anything MJ wishes to do next.

Tickleabuse.com Download this and my tickling videos with your membership

Tickle Abuse 2 My videos on clips4sale

TA WORSHIP My foot and belly worship store

OrgasmAbuse.com MY non tickling orgasm site

Finally TA has twitter lol Will be posting exclusive pics

Attachments

• rileylicklish1.jpg
    rileylicklish1.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 292
  • rileylicklish2.jpg
    rileylicklish2.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 230
  • rileylicklish3.jpg
    rileylicklish3.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 201
  • rileylicklish4.jpg
    rileylicklish4.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 261
  • licklishpitsrile.wmv
    6.2 MB · Views: 323
Last edited:
Bought it, fantastic, one of the absolute best of it's kind and I'm not particularly a Tickle Abuse fanatic, nor was I moved to buy any of the other Riley clips. Highly recommended. Non-stop hysterical laughing, relentless 'ler, simple and perfect. So much for "Tickle Abuse" jumped the shark.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back