• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michelle Licklish Feet F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Michelle’s feet are exquisitely sensitive. A strong breeze running through her toes could give her a case of the giggles. MJ wants to see her laugh using just her tongue. Stuck in the stocks and quickly stripped of her shoes and socks, Michelle is hardly in a position to object. Starting at the toes, MJ uses her teeth and tongue to coax fresh peals of laughter from Michelle. This sensual tease can’t satisfy MJ’s tickle craving for long though so she begins using her nails on Michelle’s other trapped sole. She can only truly appreciate the sweet taste of Michelle’s creamy, soft sole once her laughter reaches a frenzied pitch. What starts out as fun and games quickly leaves Michelle wrecked by overwhelming tickle torment.

Tickleabuse.com Download this and my tickling videos with your membership

Tickle Abuse 2 My videos on clips4sale

TA WORSHIP My foot and belly worship store

OrgasmAbuse.com MY non tickling orgasm site

Finally TA has twitter lol

Attachments

• michellelicklishfeet1.jpg
    michellelicklishfeet1.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 996
  • michellelicklishfeet2.jpg
    michellelicklishfeet2.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 750
  • michellelicklishfeet3.jpg
    michellelicklishfeet3.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 548
  • michellelicklishfeet4.jpg
    michellelicklishfeet4.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 502
  • michelleslicklishfee.wmv
    6.3 MB · Views: 719
Last edited:
Always The Brides Maid F/F

Michelle is getting married soon and she is checking out wedding dresses with her bride's maid. The two compare possible options as Michelle's feet dangle off the sofa. She knows her best friend has had a thing for her feet since college and loves to have them played with. Michelle knows the bait has been taken when she feels a finger caressing the side of her foot. Soon the question of raised of having one last foot worship session before Michelle ties the knot. She eagerly accepts, jokingly mentioning how she wishes her fiance would show her feet some attention once in a while. Blissfully lost in Michelle's smooth soles, her friend tries to ignore the comment. For years she has pined for Michelle's delicate, ticklish feet. It breaks her heart to know that these special, intimate moments they have shared as she caresses Michelle's bare feet will be coming to an end. The ache of unrequited love for Michelle's long toes will be agonizing. Better to cherish the present and show Michelle what she will be missing out on before they continue searching for the dress she will walk away in.

TA WORSHIP

Attachments

• always1.jpg
    always1.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 323
  • always11.jpg
    always11.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 265
  • always12.jpg
    always12.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 167
  • alwaysthebridesmaid1.jpg
    alwaysthebridesmaid1.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 343
  • alwaysthebridesmai.wmv
    2.9 MB · Views: 191
I'm in love with Michelle :) topclass hot feet, loving her nailpolish. Seems a great girl :)

fantastic lickling of supersoft feet!!!!

I'm in love, because of Michelle's feet and MJ's mouth!!!
MJ is the prettiest, yummiest, tortures, tickler with gorgeous feet!!!
Michelle's big ticklish delicious looking feet and cut toes drive me nuts!!!

Awesome clip, thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back