• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(10/25/16)* Brutal Brazilian Wrap *F/F* BIG FEET HOT BEGGING

AlternativeProd

Verified
Teresa is a Brazilian hottie who’s desperately ticklish everywhere, ESPECIALLY ON HER BIG SEXY SIZE 10 (WIDE) FEET, and Bianca knows exactly what to do with a sensitive woman like her – WRAP AND STRAP HER TO THE BED FOR A BRUTAL TICKLING, THAT’S WHAT!! Even her toes are tightly toetied, putting her feet on display, and making an appetizing target for Bianca’s sharp fingernails!

BIANCA IS BRUTAL TO POOR TERESA, tickling her bare feet without mercy, raking her nails all over wide soles until she’s screaming with hysterical laughter! Baby oil, the comb, and the brush are applied to her sensitive soles with excellent effect. TERESA CACKLES AND SQUEALS WITH HYSTERIA AS HER FEET ARE TICKLED BEYOND WHAT SHE CAN TAKE, desperately trying catch her breath, begging for a break at every chance. “OK, OK OK!! I CAN’T TAKE IT! I’M GONNA PEE MYSELF! HAHAHAHA! PLEASE, STOP!!” PLEADS TERESA, BUT BIANCA’S RESPONSE IS TO TICKLE HER EVEN HARDER! She subjects her feet to brutal brushing, mercilessly scrubbing her soft soles with the hairbrush, forcing her to scream and cackle like a woman possessed!

Teresa is drained and drenched in sweat from the intense tickling, but that doesn’t mean Bianca’s going to stop, no way! SHE MOVES TO HER UPPERBODY AND VICIOUSLY TICKLES EVERY SQUARE INCH OF AVAILABLE SKIN, TICKLING HER ARMPITS, SIDES, STOMACH, AND HIPS! Teresa squeals and cackles hysterically, bouncing up and down on the bed, but no matter how crazy her reactions become the tickling goes and on and on without a break! BIANCA PUNISHES HER FEET WITH DUAL HAIRBRUSHES, scrubbing her soles until she’s had her fill of Teresa’s hot laughter, leaving her strapped to bed to moan and gasp with relief that the tickling’s finally over… for now…

2/3 foot tickling. 1/3 upperbody tickling.

HD Preview: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58224924/BrazilWPrvHD.MP4

Full Length Clip: http://tickleintensive.com

Attachments

• BrazilW(6)A.JPG
    BrazilW(6)A.JPG
    745.6 KB · Views: 364
  • BrazilW(30)S.JPG
    BrazilW(30)S.JPG
    282.1 KB · Views: 404
  • BrazilW(37)S.JPG
    BrazilW(37)S.JPG
    261.4 KB · Views: 138
  • BrazilW(67)S.JPG
    BrazilW(67)S.JPG
    276.9 KB · Views: 395
  • BrazilW(71)S.JPG
    BrazilW(71)S.JPG
    296.4 KB · Views: 202
Bonus pics.

Attachments

• BrazilW(56)S.JPG
    BrazilW(56)S.JPG
    277.5 KB · Views: 234
  • BrazilW(53)S.JPG
    BrazilW(53)S.JPG
    277.5 KB · Views: 227
  • BrazilW(59)S.JPG
    BrazilW(59)S.JPG
    273.7 KB · Views: 95
  • BrazilW(38)S.JPG
    BrazilW(38)S.JPG
    266.9 KB · Views: 149
  • BrazilW(36)S.JPG
    BrazilW(36)S.JPG
    278.2 KB · Views: 171
Teresa's Brazilian size 10 (WW) feet, tops and bottoms. Aftermath pic.

Attachments

• BrazilW(15)S.JPG
    BrazilW(15)S.JPG
    227.7 KB · Views: 91
  • BrazilW(19)A.JPG
    BrazilW(19)A.JPG
    680.3 KB · Views: 132
  • BrazilW(20)A.JPG
    BrazilW(20)A.JPG
    689.6 KB · Views: 185
  • BrazilW(74)S.JPG
    BrazilW(74)S.JPG
    294.9 KB · Views: 137
Teresa's Brazilian size 10 (WW) feet, tops and bottoms. Aftermath pic.

I am a woman's big foot fan 7.5 or larger, the bigger the foot the better. More to lick, suck, and tickle. WOW! Teresa has sexy Brazilian size 10 (WW) feet! Also plastic wrap for bondage now we are talking.

Thank you,
LBFT

I love her big feet!
Great sole tickling photos! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back