• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Angel: Worse than Hell's Torture

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
Cordilia Chase.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________

ANGEL
Worse than Hell’s Torture​

Somewhere in the heart of Hollywood, there was an abandonded home. Tables with chains attached to them stood in the center of the room. Of in another room there were two demons, a male and a female. They were both in tight lether. The male, leather vest and pants, the girl in a short leather skirt and a leather top that showed off her belly. The male sat on a couch, while the woman laid down on him. Her head was on his lap. He was playing with her belly. She giggled. He tickled her more. She giggled some more and sat up, turning towards him.

“Baby!”

He just smiled at her.

“We need a new victim.” She said.

“We do?”

“Yes, so you can stop tickling me!”

“I thought you liked it.” He quickly leaned in to her and attacked her belly some more. She laughed and fell backwards and he kept tickling, eventually stopping.

“Grr.” She grawled at him.

“Maybe you’re right. We need to go on the prawl.”

In another part of Los Angeles, Cordelia Chase was out doing some shopping. She was walking down a street, unaware that someone was watching her.

“I can feel her ticklishness. Let’s grab her.” The man said.

“Okay babe.” The woman walks up to Cordelia, “Hey there.”

“Can I help you?” Cordelia said in a sassy voice.

The woman smiled. The man snuck up behind Cordelia, grabbed her and took her to their vehicle driving off. The woman put her hands on Cordelia’s mouth. A gas came out of her hand, knocking Cordelia out. When she woke up she was chained to a table in an ‘x’ shape and her shirt was off. The two tickle demons came over to here. Both with feathers in their hands. Cordelia looks over to them.

“Uh, what are you going to do with those? And what am I doing strapped to this table. You better release me! You’ll be sorry!”

They smile and then go to different sides of her. They each put a feather on her armpits and starts spinning them.

“Hey! Stop that!” Cordelia said before starting to wiggle around and giggle a giggle as cute as she is. They started spinning faster. She started giggling louder as the speed increased. You could see her boobs slightly jiggle around in her bra as she wiggled her shoulders and arms around. Like magic, in a flash of light, the feathers turned into electric tooth brushes, and they started moving them around her armpits. Cordelia tried to pull her arms down but she was unable to. The tickle demons don’t say anything, just smile and move their tooth brushes down Cordelia’s side. Both of them moved the toothbrush around Cordelia’s lower belly.

“Oh no!” Cordelia yelled.

The girl’s toothbrush stayed around Cordelia’s lower belly, while the man’s toothbrush went towards the belly button. Cordelia started laughing while trying to suck in her tummy and twisting at the same time. Anything to try to get away from having her belly tickled.

“Not there! Not there!”

“Tickle, tickle, tickle.” The male said. “Sit back, relax, because you’re not going anywhere for a while.”

Cordelia got a scared look on her face, and then went back to laughing as the tooth brush went inside her belly button. The tooth brush in the woman’s hands disappeared and she started squeezing Cordelia’s hips as the male moved the toothbrush around Cordelia’s belly button. She started to twist harder, quicker, and laugh and scream louder. She had never been tickled like this before. The girl slide down further and started squeezing Cordelia’s hips, as the guy got rid of his tooth brush and started squeezing up and down Cordelia’s sides. Cordelia tried to sit up, as some people do when they are being tickled on their bellies and sides. However, she was stuck there. She raised a bout half a foot off the table and fell back down. A feather duster appeared in the woman’s hand. She started dusting Cordelia’s belly while the male demon worked over her ribs.

“No, no! No dust on me! You can stop!” She cried out between bursts of laughter pouring out.

“But this is so much fun.” The woman replied.

She continued using the duster on Cordelia’s belly and Cordelia kept shaking, and wiggling, and trying to get her belly away. Not that anything would help, so she kept laughing. The woman moved down and slipped her feather duster between Cordelia’s legs and under her skirt; she spun it on her inner thighs. Cordelia tried closing her legs but she couldn’t. When she figured out she couldn’t, and the tickling continued, she started to shake her legs. The male demon moved down to Cordelia’s lower belly and started blowing raspberries on her bare belly.

“No, no, noooohhhohohoho!”

“Was that a no?” The male asked, and continued to blow raspberries.

Once again she tried sucking in her belly, and once again, no use. His mouth followed the sucked in belly. Tightening up the belly as she sucked it in just make the tickling a little bit worse. Eventually she stopped sucking in, giving in to the tickling. She laid there as they kept tickling her belly and thighs.

“Our poor lee isn’t fighting anymore.” The woman said.

“Apparently not. Oh well. We’ll still have fun tickling her.”

The woman’s feather duster disappeared and her hands were tickling her thighs, switching from tops, to inner thighs. The man went back to using his hands to tickle around her belly. She no longer twisted and fought, but she still laughed that beautiful laugh. Such a ticklish little Cordy.
Through the door came Angel and his team. The demons looked up.

“Is that?” The woman asked.

“Yeah, I think so.”

“How about let’s get out of here?” She took out a key from her pocket and placed it by Cordelia.

The woman ran towards the exit, the man towards Angel.

The male demon and Angel fight. Angel knocks him out. Fred is already by Cordelia, unchaining her. The woman demon runs into Wesley and then she runs back towards Angel, trying to get away. She’s trapped.

Cordelia gets up, panting. “Wait! Chain her up.”

Angel is able to grab her and drag her to a table and chain her up like Cordelia. Cordelia walks over to her.

“Are you ticklish?” Cordelia asked, a little annoyed.

“Uh no.” She responded.

“Why don’t I believe you?” Cordelia said and started squeezing the demon’s belly.

“Okay! Okay! I’m ticklish!” She squealed!

Cordelia smiled and started to dig into her belly. The female demon started twisting and turning, all while laughing. Fred came over to help. She dug her fingers into her armpits.
Just like Cordelia, the woman demon tried to bring her arms down. She couldn’t.

“Is this what they did to you?” Angel asked, standing there.

“Yep, all over my belly.” Cordelia stopped, realizing her shirt was off. “My shirt! You guys could have said something!”

Cordelia started looking around. Wesley came over. “Is this it?” He asked.

“Yes!” She said, grabbing it from him and putting it on.

Cordelia looked back when she hurt laughter coming from the female demon again. Fred had been running her fingers around the demon’s armpits.

“You should go back there. Give her the tickling of her life.” Wesley told her.

“Right.” She said to him with a smile, then quickly ran over to the demon, squeezing the demon’s belly as soon as she got there.

She yelped. Fred gave Cordelia a smile and they started tickling her together. She started wiggling around. Twisting and turning. Laughing.
Angel and Wesley saw the other demon waking up. They were able to get him to a table and chain him up. They then headed back to the girls.

“We have the other way chained up and waiting.” Angel said to Cordelia.

“Okay, but I want to make this one pay first.”

“Want help?” Wesley asked.

“Sure.” Cordelia said.

“Not four! Please not four!” The female demon pleaded.

They all smiled. Cordelia started moving her fingers around underneath the demon’s skirt. Angel started tickling her belly. Fred stayed at her armpits. Wesley went down to her feet and took off her shoes.

“You guys ready?” Cordelia asked.

“Yep.” They all replied with a nod and a smile.

They all started tickling her. The demon started shaking all over. She couldn’t control the laughter. Her laughs were loud, but cute, and echoed throughout the building.

The End​

There needs to be more Buffy/Angel tickle stories. LOVE Cordy!

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back