• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MANDELL's Chronicels: Original Paintings for Sale

burbage

TMF Poster
Hi, All:

For those who enjoyed my last pin-up publication, "Mandell's Chronicles. I am pleased to announced that the original, hand-painted illustrations are for sale. Of course, I can't post thumbnails of the originals here, as that would violate my contract with my publisher, but allow me to describe each full color piece in detail:

1. The Cover "Yo-ho-ho-ho-ha-ha-haaaaa!" A saucy and rebellious member of an all female pirate crew has been caught trying to make away with more than her share of the treasure. As punishment she is placed in an elaborate set of stocks, her arms lashed to a ship's wheel complete with skull and crossbones. Her luscious, high arched feet are trapped while the First Mate softly runs her torturous fingertips over her tender soles. The ship's voluptuous Captain oversees the punishment, staged in their secret grotto piled high with gold and jewels.

2. "Titillare eam! Titillare Roseis!" ( Tickle her! Tickle her pink! ): A statuesque Roman female gladiator stripped of her armor has been trapped on the coliseum floor. Her wrists are tangled in the cord of a bolo, her ankles pinioned by two tridents. Her opponent, a lithe, sloe-eyed Nubian beauty lies triumphantly beside her helpless captive, sensuously tickling her rosie, vulnerable soles with her long fingernails. her own feet are crossed leisurely behind her in "the pose," the sunlight filtering playfully between her long, perfectly formed toes. The entire scene is drenched in sunlight, giving a particularly sensual glow to the ticklish contest, while Caesar and the Roman populi roar their approval in the stands.

3. "The Wild Wild, Wild West" A tenderfoot cowgirl is bound, topless and helpless to an Indian torture post. One foot is tied, stripped of boot and sock, across the other, standing leg. A cunning and curvaceous Indian maid crouches in the grass, her loincloth playing peek with her maidenly charms. She is gliding an eagle's feather slowly up and down her captive's long, helpless sole, drawing peals of laughter from her. That's what the Indians do to pale faces in them parts!

4. "Big Alice Shows Who's Boss" The setting a warehouse on the East side, late at night. A sexy female gangster is lashed upside down to a barber's chair in a warehouse, her curvaceous bare feet being relentlessly caressed by the fluttering fingertips of the boss of a rival gang, out to get information.

5. "Hysterical Pre-Histrorical" A dark, wild-hearted Cavewoman, her ripe charms stretched out taut, lashed with vines to the skull of an ancient dinosaur, has the most tender, ticklish targets of her upperbody relentlessly stroked by a group of frisky troglodytes.

6. "George!! George, Stop this Crazy Thing!!! GEOOOOOORGE!!!" Mrs. Jetson is at the mercy of technology gone amok when her housecleaning robot entangles her in it's hoses and cords and scrubs, featherdusts and generally tickle-tickle-tickles her into retro space age hysterics.

7. "Kung-Fu U" In the darkened chambers of an ancient Chinese temple, a satin robed initiate, must pass her final test of endurance. She straddles two tables in a horizontal splits position while two Kung-Fu mistresses administer the test, tickling and tickling and tickling her helpless soles. She cannot escape the tickling ordeal until she has filled the ceremonial urn before her with tears of ticklish mirth.

8. "In Space, No One Can hear you Laugh" A curvaceous Cosmonaut floats in zero gravity, in the clutches of a sexy alien. Her discarded boots float beyond reach as her sensitive soles and the exposed curve of her luscious tushie receive a relentless ticklish probing from the aliens feather-like fingertips, tentacle "hair," and her long, prehensile tail.

9. "Two Musketeers" A new recruit is welcomed into the ranks by the commander with a ticklish tongue lashing.

10. "Rosie the Giggler" A WWII pin up girl gives her ticklish all up on the fuselage as one of our heroic fly boys tickles her offered tootsie.

11. "Once a Knight is Enough" A captive female knight, stripped of all but her leg armor, is bound to an X frame in her enemy's dungeon and upperbody tickled by the voluptuous and cruel Black Knight.

12. "We are Amused" It wouldn't really be a tickling collection without a Victorian scene, right? In this one, the lady of the house has an insolent servant hog tied in her corset and bloomers, putting her tender pink soles at M'Lady's merciless ticklish touch.

If I hadn't painted these I would buy them myself. Sound interesting? PM me here and let's talk!

It so happens that I am a big fan of your work. I think own everything that has your name on it, art-wise. And all things considered, I love the idea of hanging fetish paintings in my house once I have purchased one. I'd like to dedicate a small room to that, with classic art pieces hung about, and maybe statues or a collection of actual torture instruments. It is a dream I have. However I think my wife may not share my enthusiasm, especially considering that our children could run around and see them.

So I wonder. Who would buy these paintings if not for hanging them up in full view? Who would show them to their guests without a blink? What good is a painting if you can't hang it? Maybe producers who would like to shoot clips with them in the frame? That sure would be epic! Since you currently own them, have you hung them? Are you the kind of guy who proudly shows them to vanilla guests and describe to them your passion for tickling in a stentor voice?

There is not the slightest amount of irony in my questions. I actually wonder who can want paintings of that kind and actually have the cojones to hang them over the fireplace or something. It is a glorious idea, and once again, I have nothing but utter respect for your work. But don't you think that the scope of your customers is going to be extremely limited?

They are small-- 8' X 10'. No, I don't have them framed. I doubt any of my clients here, who have bought custom illustrations from me have them hanging in their homes either. What do they do with them? Well, I imagine the same thing they ( or you ) do with the digital images. I have already sold quite a few custom commissioned illustrations here. They are actual, hand rendered drawings and paintings. I guess you could ask any of those people what they do with them. Frankly, it's none of my business.

I see~ :blaugh:

I am awfully naive am I not? ;) I was just wondering what the reason could be to prefer actual paintings (which are not really meant to be stashed) to digital art (which is sort of designed to be stored). I mean yes, the... pleasure, let's call it this way, is the same, but the very nature of the support calls for a different sort of handling IMO.

I wonder if you are the only one to do this. It is the first time I read about an artist in here who sells paintings!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back