• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question about this event.....

Skyla_me

TMF Novice
There's this halloween event over at my friends place and there's a role that my friends want me to be part of. I will get paid for it obviously.. like around $120. Here's the catch, they want me to volunteer to be locked up in stocks as a witch for punishment. I'm pretty sure one of my friends here that came up with this idea is from this site hahaha. That's the only thing they said but i have a feeling i will get tickled because ... i will be in stocks... as a witch.....for PUNISHMENT. The thing im afraid of is... well get tickled because im fking sensitive and it will be by some random stranger/passerby. That is what im really scared of. But for $120.. not sure if its worth it. Should i do it? anyone experienced this before?

Depends on how long and whether you would trust this friend to help you if things got out of hand. And, of course, if you're comfortable with it. I'd say not to do it, since there will probably alcohol and drunk people who are likely to let things get out of control.

If you're not totally comfortable with potentially being touched by anyone and everyone at the party, then don't do it. On the other hand, you may be jumping to conclusions, because it's not possible for people here to not think "TICKLING!" over every little thing.

And, you'd get paid for it, "Obviously"? Since when does going to a party require a wage?

Okay, strike my second comment. They wouldn't be offering to pay you if something wasn't up. I'd ask them to fess up and explain what they're on about. Or just leave the stocks unlocked.

Looks like somebody is playing coy (money + the only stocked volunteer + witch costume = a few moments of fun per haunted house tour).

As long as things are supervised with a trustworthy clique of friends why not give it shot?

As long as it is deemed safe, do it! And make sure they set up a video camera to record the event for you to post here! :p

You should give some lessons to others on how to be active in your fetish. I mean you just joined the forum 2 weeks ago and you're already getting tied up in stocks at a Halloween party. Unbelievable!

Skyla this COULD be fun ya know... :)

I say go for it! Just have a code word/safe word that everyone would understand you want out when you want out. . And someone needs to stand by the stocks to make sure people don't do anything stupid. Someone you trust to keep you safe.

Last edited:
I would say don't do it if you're not going to be comfortable. I don't quite think the $120 and the prospect of maybe not feeling violated is worth the potential for you feeling incredibly violated after all is said and done. That's just me though, definitely take everyone's suggestions into account as well.

Skyla_Me, It does sound like you are interested in this (the tickling aspect I mean) regardless of the stipulations. However, you should get a firm understanding of how long you will be in the stocks and if they do anything to you while in them, that they must stop if you say so.

Good Luck...

I got thinking after I wrote my comment earlier. I think you should tell us here where it's going to be so we could watch out for you and show the others just how tickling is done! ;) :p

If you are interested, try it!
Some pictures or a clip would be nice!!
And please describe, how it was for you!

I got thinking after I wrote my comment earlier. I think you should tell us here where it's going to be so we could watch out for you and show the others just how tickling is done! ;) :p

What a lovely idea! :D You are SO THOUGHTFUL! :D

I don't mean to be mean, but I think you guys might be messing with a fake. The story just sounds bogus and funny how "she" hasn't responded. Unless this is a kink event I highly doubt a vanilla party would come up with a secnairo like this. If this is actually real 120 would maybe be a fair price if it only lasted an hour or two.

Well, just because you'll be a witch in stocks doesn't mean a lot. If you draw attention to your feet, they'll get tickled. Wear socks, maybe? Or leggings.

I don't mean to be mean, but I think you guys might be messing with a fake. The story just sounds bogus and funny how "she" hasn't responded. Unless this is a kink event I highly doubt a vanilla party would come up with a secnairo like this. If this is actually real 120 would maybe be a fair price if it only lasted an hour or two.

Heh?? Sorry hahaha i didn't know i need to reply to prove it is not fake? I just read thru the responses here and to see which one is legit. Sorry i didn't know i need to reply. Now that you mentioned it, for such thing to be in the vanilla party do sounds kinda suspicious. Thanks for reminding me. It starts tomorrow btw

I would say don't do it if you're not going to be comfortable. I don't quite think the $120 and the prospect of maybe not feeling violated is worth the potential for you feeling incredibly violated after all is said and done. That's just me though, definitely take everyone's suggestions into account as well.

Yeaaa.... Thanks

I agree. I've been suspicious from the start. But, it's entertaining, so I'll play along...

Eh, I wouldn't necessarily call it a fake story because reading the original post, she is mentioning being in stocks as a with for punishment. After all, back in Colonial times, stocks were real and people were put in them for punishment. She did not mention that the person who asked her wants to tickle her. I think because we are on a tickling site, we AUTOMATICALLY assume a tickling set up is the motivation behind it all. If this same post were put on your normal, non-fetish type location, most people wouldn't think about tickling and just use her as a "prop". That's why she may get paid. To sit in some contraption and be a prop.

Simple to me.
Presuming this question is real, my answer echoes someone else -- only do it if someone you trust will be there 100% of the time to intervene if things go bad. But if that can be arranged -- then definitely try it, make the money, allow real restraints, take video or pictures... and come back here to tell us what happened.

It's important to take intelligent risks in life -- you end up with better stories!

Heh?? Sorry hahaha i didn't know i need to reply to prove it is not fake? I just read thru the responses here and to see which one is legit. Sorry i didn't know i need to reply. Now that you mentioned it, for such thing to be in the vanilla party do sounds kinda suspicious. Thanks for reminding me. It starts tomorrow btw

Two words.......video tape! :typerhappy:

C'mon people, really? Not to be mean but I getting a tad worried for the common sense factor here on TMF. Are some of you acting like you think this is an actual genuine story and event or are you really believing all this? I admit it's very entertaining and she has a great imagination, it's fun to play along. We all know there will never be a photo or video from the thing. But please tell me you know she's pulling your leg.

So, separate from the people here putting their own opinions in. I'm more curious as to if you did the event and how did it go, if you did?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

C'mon people, really? Not to be mean but I getting a tad worried for the common sense factor here on TMF. Are some of you acting like you think this is an actual genuine story and event or are you really believing all this? I admit it's very entertaining and she has a great imagination, it's fun to play along. We all know there will never be a photo or video from the thing. But please tell me you know she's pulling your leg.

It's pretty easy to believe something is true if you really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want it to be true.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back