• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

video of Little Lupe getting tickled on the Stern Show

I'm sorry, but I can never watch anything from Howard Stern. He and his "Whack Pack" are so utterly repulsive that it's impossible for me to watch them without wanting to be sucked through the screen so I can STRANGLE them all. I mean, the tickling was undeniably cute, but by God, all of those people are walking, talking sewage. OK, rant over.

I'm sorry, but I can never watch anything from Howard Stern. He and his "Whack Pack" are so utterly repulsive that it's impossible for me to watch them without wanting to be sucked through the screen so I can STRANGLE them all. I mean, the tickling was undeniably cute, but by God, all of those people are walking, talking sewage. OK, rant over.

Are you kidding? Howard was one of the few media personalities who wasn't an uber sensitive politically correct phony. That's why he's been so successful for over 30 years

Last edited:
Loved little Lupe, always wished she would have been in a tickle fetish video but this was close enough. Such a hot little cutie!

Are you kidding? Howard was one of the few media personalities who wasn't an uber sensitive politically correct phony.

OK, well, if being an "uber sensitive PC phony" means not being a racist, sexist, homophobic scum bag simply to get people listening, then I'll stick with the PC stuff, thank you.

Are you kidding? Howard was one of the few media personalities who wasn't an uber sensitive politically correct phony. That's why he's been so successful for over 30 years

I know there's the whole anti-PC movement going on, but I'd rather verge on being PC than being racist/sexist.

OK, well, if being an "uber sensitive PC phony" means not being a racist, sexist, homophobic scum bag simply to get people listening, then I'll stick with the PC stuff, thank you.

None of those things apply to Howard & you'd know that if you actually listened to him.

Why does anyone's political or PC views belong in this area? Its a tickling video! Watch it or don't, if you want to discuss politics or PC go to the discussion area. Oh Yeah Jeff removed the Politics area, because you mutts couldn't play nice. Take the hint.

If you rather go to your safe space and color with crayons abs drink hot cocoa because of microagressions, please go ahead. But this isn't the place to express your politics beliefs. It's a dang tickling video.

My Only Argument with Howard's Tickle Segments is that, he seem to be un-interested as the years gone by. This seemed a bit weak compared to his others, That and I can not stand Little Lupe's voice.

Last edited:
All of those things apply to him and his pack.

He employs women and minorities(Robin Quivers being a little of both) he's never done anything racist or sexist, in fact he mocks the racist on his show. If women come to him and say "I want implants" and he says "let me throw sliced meat at your ass" they can leave (but they stay an do it). Believe me there are far worse forms of sexism being shown by women in radio.

I know someone who was a guest on his show, and he said Howard's on-air personna was mostly schtick, and in real life, he's a very nice guy.

Does anyone still have the clip for this? It's proving hard to find on the internet.

Does anyone still have the clip for this? It's proving hard to find on the internet.

No worries: The Internet has found you instead, lol. Here it is.....

here's the video
http://www.mediafire.com/file/x5f0y2gbdwykaz6/file

And here's the original radio broadcast (not sure if there's anything that was edited out for the TV show)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8155d9ivl0t0g82/file

And for the coda to this post: (plays the guitar riff to "Day Tripper" and sings:) "Day Tickler.....Day Tickler, yeah..... Day Tickler....Day Tickler, yeah.... :D (I couldn't resist, sorry! :D )

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back