• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

improv sketch mf/f all over

I posted this in ticklish celebs but it's gonna enough to keep posting

Wow. Well, as an unintentional-tickling lover, that was supreme. Obviously, this is a skit, but those reactions looked pretty real to me, and what I loved about it is that they hit, in an exaggerated way, on some of my favorite aspects of accidental tickling situations:

The fact that so many techniques used in massages (and I would carry this over to doctor’s exams and pat-downs too) do seem OVERTLY like flat-out tickling for a ticklish person. Sometimes I’ll watch abdominal massage or practice abdominal exam videos and I think, “How could ANYONE stand that?” I’ve had pat-downs entering concerts, too, where I’ve just felt like, “You’re just….tickling me! You’re sliding your hands all over and feeling around in all of my most ticklish spots. This is just a tickling session.” So I felt like they really played up that aspect; making the techniques sound fancy and sophisticated and new-age when the bottom line was they were basically just tickling her.

2) The way she denied her ticklishness out of embarrassment. I feel like this is very common—people downplaying or trying to hide how much something tickles during a massage or doctor’s exam because they feel embarrassed they’re this ticklish that even something that isn’t supposed to tickle is driving them crazy. I love that she says that line, “Only children get ticklish, I’m an adult!” That kills me—and the reasons can be found in this thread. In short, I just love the idea of someone being embarrassed that they haven’t “outgrown” their extreme ticklishness and feeling like somehow they should have.

I also would just LOVE to know how the idea for this sketch came about. I’d like to think it went something like this: 

Someone playfully tickled Kelly during rehearsals or even accidentally tickled her, and she said something like, “Ohmygosh I’m SOOOO ticklish, I can’t stand it, I can’t even stand foot massages, I totally freak out!” 

The guys asks, maybe even trying to temper his curiosity, “Really? Like you go to get a massage and you just like laugh and squirm the whole time??”

“Pretty much. It’s actually ridiculous. It’s so embarrassing, I feel like a little child! But like, what do they expect? These ‘techinques’ they’re using are basically just thinly-veiled tickle torture techniques! Like, who could stand a ‘thumb-walking’ along the bottom of their foot???”

“I’m feeling a sketch coming on here……”

“Oh GOD….actually, that could be kind of hilarious…”

They start planning it. When she realizes it’s going to be her in the role of the massage client, she protests vehemently at first and then surrenders. She tries to convince them to fake tickle her but they say that it would be obvious to the audience. So she eventually reluctantly agrees to be tickled and then gang tickled on stage in front of an audience.

What I would give to see the rehearsals, the behind-the-scenes footage, to hear her interviewed about the experience….

Wow.

Wow. Well, as an unintentional-tickling lover, that was supreme. Obviously, this is a skit, but those reactions looked pretty real to me, and what I loved about it is that they hit, in an exaggerated way, on some of my favorite aspects of accidental tickling situations:

The fact that so many techniques used in massages (and I would carry this over to doctor’s exams and pat-downs too) do seem OVERTLY like flat-out tickling for a ticklish person. Sometimes I’ll watch abdominal massage or practice abdominal exam videos and I think, “How could ANYONE stand that?” I’ve had pat-downs entering concerts, too, where I’ve just felt like, “You’re just….tickling me! You’re sliding your hands all over and feeling around in all of my most ticklish spots. This is just a tickling session.” So I felt like they really played up that aspect; making the techniques sound fancy and sophisticated and new-age when the bottom line was they were basically just tickling her.

2) The way she denied her ticklishness out of embarrassment. I feel like this is very common—people downplaying or trying to hide how much something tickles during a massage or doctor’s exam because they feel embarrassed they’re this ticklish that even something that isn’t supposed to tickle is driving them crazy. I love that she says that line, “Only children get ticklish, I’m an adult!” That kills me—and the reasons can be found in this thread. In short, I just love the idea of someone being embarrassed that they haven’t “outgrown” their extreme ticklishness and feeling like somehow they should have.

I also would just LOVE to know how the idea for this sketch came about. I’d like to think it went something like this: 

Someone playfully tickled Kelly during rehearsals or even accidentally tickled her, and she said something like, “Ohmygosh I’m SOOOO ticklish, I can’t stand it, I can’t even stand foot massages, I totally freak out!” 

The guys asks, maybe even trying to temper his curiosity, “Really? Like you go to get a massage and you just like laugh and squirm the whole time??”

“Pretty much. It’s actually ridiculous. It’s so embarrassing, I feel like a little child! But like, what do they expect? These ‘techinques’ they’re using are basically just thinly-veiled tickle torture techniques! Like, who could stand a ‘thumb-walking’ along the bottom of their foot???”

They start planning it. When she realizes it’s going to be her in the role of the massage client, she protests vehemently at first and then surrenders. She tries to convince them to fake tickle her but they say that it would be obvious to the audience. So she eventually reluctantly agrees to be tickled and then gang tickled on stage in front of an audience.

What I would give to see the rehearsals, the behind-the-scenes footage, to hear her interviewed about the experience….

Wow.

That's not what improv is.

Great video though!

YouNeverKnow175 hit it out of the park there. Perfect analysis and description of this, and perfect speculation about what brought it on. Couldn't agree more!!

And yes, I put this up there with the foot sole painting on Skin Wars as one of the top, maybe 5 mainstream scenes of all time

Wow.

Fantastic clip. This doesn't seem like an improv, it seems like a prepared sketch (props, multiple cast members, prepared lines).

Fantastic clip. This doesn't seem like an improv, it seems like a prepared sketch (props, multiple cast members, prepared lines).

Agree with Mr Internet. That said, would be ultra hot to see this gal tied up and foot tickled in a straight ahead fetish video...I know that would never happen, but just sayin' :)

As a parent, my jaw hit the floor when I saw this. Kelly Vrooman is one of the main characters on The Chica Show, and I've always thought she was incredibly cute. She's always extremely happy and perky on the show, and of course my imagination goes to where it always goes... "I bet she has amazing feet. I wonder if she's ticklish?" This clip answers both questions, and I bow to you.
58781-rc2012055-413-original.jpg

Also, somebody PLEASE capture this in case it goes away from youtube for some reason. :)

Wow.

This is a great assessment.

It may be scripted, but I love this skit. Great find Wolfgang!

I think this was what it was advertised: an improv skit. Some things may have been pre-planned, but I do not believe it was scripted.

seems a behind the scenes photo

This looks like taken during the rehearsals.

Attachments

• 14572801_575087862677664_3741629382125327589_n.jpg
    14572801_575087862677664_3741629382125327589_n.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 542
That was wonderful! Gotta think that some (if not most) of the reactions were genuine. The sacrifices that artists make for their art.... :)

Gotta think somebody has a tickle fetish in the planning of that, or either somebody did some research and figured out that vibrating toothbrushes are a popular tool.

Either way, that was great!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back