• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long time lurker looking to finally talk to some people!

VariolaVera

Hi there! I'm someone who has been lurking on this forum for a long time, but finally decided that it was time to make an account and try to talk to some people!

I'm a 26 year old female who is also a full time student. I'd love to get to know some people, so please feel free to message me if you'd like to chat more! I'm open to all kinds of conversation with all sorts of people, so please don't hesitate to message me with a bit about yourself!

Last edited:
Hello, I'd like to talk with you if u want, I have a kik ramcharger646 if u have one, send me a message. If not, what's best way to talk,

Welcome, welcome! Happy you unlurked! Science is cool. Feel free to message me anytime to talk.

Nice to meet you! Welcome now that you are out of the closet a little.. LOL..
Thanks! It's a step haha

Welcome, welcome! Happy you unlurked! Science is cool. Feel free to message me anytime to talk.
Thank you! I'm pretty happy to have unlurked as well. Feels good =D

Hello, I'd like to talk with you if u want, I have a kik ramcharger646 if u have one, send me a message. If not, what's best way to talk,
Messaged you on KiK! Looking forward to talking more!

Welcome! I'm on Skype at ticklemelance if you ever wanna chat. (No audio or video... ;) ) hope you have an awesome time here and would love to chat! Take care!

Hello, nice to see new people getting out there. If you ever want to chat about comics or anything else feel free to message me on kik I'm kikaboutloslobos have a good evening

Hey, I'm on Kik at YitzBHL, feel free to send me a massage, I would love to chat!

Edited the first post with my kik for anyone looking to chat since I've been really bad about checking my PMs here.

It'd be nice to chat with ya but I don't have kik or anything like that. It's a shame you don't really check your messages too much, hope you find what you're looking for! :)

It'd be nice to chat with ya but I don't have kik or anything like that. It's a shame you don't really check your messages too much, hope you find what you're looking for! :)

Well feel free to message me anyways! I just might be slow to reply at times, especially during the week.

Just bumping this thread. Met a couple really awesome people so far through this, so definitely looking to chat with more!

You can send me a message if you are interested in chatting with me.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back