• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trapped or under the desk / table tickling stories?

The_Hawk

TMF Regular
Hello, does anyone have or know of any good stories involving tickling under a desk or table? Even better is if it's in public and the ticklee is trying not to laugh. I'm also looking for good stories of people getting stuck or trapped, discovered, and tickled. Don't post TickleMantis's stuck series. I know about them already and they're all personal favorites. Help me out everyone, thanks! 😁

well sweety, found a pic and story that fits ur description

story

in this vignette we see abigail as a technician on a space station... on one of her routine maintenance checks she gets in a bit of a mess... this particular area is very cramped and very hot... she has rolled down the top of her overalls to keep cool and also she finds that it is easier to slip between the pipes and conduits to get at what she is working on, only this time she has got herself all tangled up in there and trapped

now, the ship has a very friendly and playful pet alien on board with which the crew members play on their breaks... it particularly likes abigail and climbs on her and cuddles her, often tickling with its paws which makes her giggle - it loves abigail's giggle, but it only usually manages to get in a couple of little tickles before she gets off her break

as luck would have it, the alien has escaped its habitat and gone in search of fun... following abigail's scent it has wiggled its way to where she is working (or was working until she got so tangled up) and thinking it is time for a game has cuddled up close to her and started to tickle her

poor abigail is completely stuck and can only laugh and laugh, the alien loves this, it has got abigail all to itself and can tickle her as much as it wants

somehow abigail has got to try and fix the communication link so she can get someone to come and help her... but she has to do this while being tickled to death by her friendly pet

i think she might be here for a while

Attachments

• abigail__s_alien_pet_by_controsis.jpg
    abigail__s_alien_pet_by_controsis.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 77
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back