• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The "Perfect Date"

CapturedDoll

Verified
Ok so... lets say you have gone out with a Ler or lee a few times. And now you both have talked about having your first tickle session together. What does the "perfect date" look like to you? From the beginning of the date all the way to the end. What would you plan preceding the session... the session itself... and then the aftercare?

And please try and take this question seriously. :) A lot of women are here and I'm sure are curious. (Or men.)

I guess I should say there is no such thing as perfect. There will always be hiccups along the way usually. Sometimes funny ones. But... still. In your mind- whats constitutes a "perfect date" scenario?

My perfect date would be meeting my 'lee at a Dungeon. (We've only sessioned in hotels so far as we're both in relationships). I know she would say something to get me going because she's a major brat. When we enter the chosen room I would have her kneel and address me as Sir. I'd slowly circle her, and blindfold her, knowing how much fun we're both going to have, and order her to start stripping down to her bra and panties. I would inspect the room and choose the best bondage furniture or device that restricts movement the most, yet allows me access to her most vulnerable parts. My 'lee also enjoys some pain with our tickle sessions so I would start her of with a Wicked Spanking! I would have her bend over on all fours before me and I'd make those cheeks a nice rosy pink to start. switching from one side to the other and also changing speed and how long between smacks. I love to keep her guessing. After I've played with her a little I would bind her in the most immobile, yet comfortable way. Preferably with her ankles in stocks and her toes tied back so I could spend alot of time torturing her sensitive soles and toes...and her arms above her head. Feathers would be dragged between her toes while I stroked her soles with my nails, eliciting gales of laughter. After a while I would tease her, know how wet all the tickling makes her. Feathers that just barely touch her skin right outside the clitoral area drives her wild. as I drag the feather back and forth along her most sensitive areas I would stop just long enough to Spank her ass. Harder and faster. Until her moans Almost become cries. We would be having so much fun. It would be time to clamp her nipples. Two clothespins on each nipple and play with them. she loves nipple play...she's very kinky. This type of play also makes her moan with pleasure. We haven't tried Hot Wax yet and I know she wants to so I would drip Hot Wax on her. Starting with her tits and moving down her body. Slowly. Changing where and when I drip it on her. Really love to keep her n suspense. After I feel she's been played with long enough I would go for some hardcore tickling. I know her most ticklish spots and I would attack them relentlessly and unmercifully. Her neck and upper inner thighs are insanely ticklish so I would pay extra attention to those areas. I would basically drive her to safe word time and time again until our Dungeon time was up. Afterwards we would go out for coffee and talk about how much fun we just had and can't wait until the next session.

Interesting! :)

I guess mine would be (I have a boyfriend so... Master if you're reading this...)

But: The man or woman shows up with a bouquet of feathers. A really unique arrangement. And then we drive to the beach and get a hotel room. As soon as we are settled in... he/she takes me to the beach and we dig a hole for me to get in. And he/she tickles my feet with an array of tools and techniques. (Maybe I wear a vibrator.) He/she gets off while doing it... Then afterwards we go back to the room- maybe the person will restrain me again and tickle me more... maybe I would tickle him/ her... and make each other cum while still getting tickled. Then we would get dressed up sexy and maybe go dancing. Where we have fun poking and tickling each other playfully all night long. Then we get a pizza and maybe have a few drinks -talking.., and then we go to sleep in each others arms. Our faces hurt from smiling so much. :)

Hmm. Mine is pretty simple, I guess. I take a date til a movie and tickle her during the funny parts. Or in the car.

I'm not really used to the idea of sessions, as they're called. ....that's "romantic shit" for me.

Love all of this, plus going to the beach, but would skip the being buried part. Rather tease him with little tickles on the beach, then go back to the beach side hotel, brush the sand of his feet for him, and please him until he has 5 orgasms by using my feet, lips, and fingers on his tickle spots, and of course on his penis and genitals. Don't envision too much sleep... I would have packed my hand cuffs too, of course, my fav open sox, feathers, lots of lube, and some black lingerie. My fresh pedi would i hope encourage him to tickle torture me as we made love a zillion times in many creative ways. Then maybe sleep, until the next day and his wake up touch ;)

Love all of this, plus going to the beach, but would skip the being buried part. Rather tease him with little tickles on the beach, then go back to the beach side hotel, brush the sand of his feet for him, and please him until he has 5 orgasms by using my feet, lips, and fingers on his tickle spots, and of course on his penis and genitals. Don't envision too much sleep... I would have packed my hand cuffs too, of course, my fav open sox, feathers, lots of lube, and some black lingerie. My fresh pedi would i hope encourage him to tickle torture me as we made love a zillion times in many creative ways. Then maybe sleep, until the next day and his wake up touch ;)

WOW what a great night!! :)

Oh my god is there a way to clone you? Can I borrow you for like a day? Or lifetime???

Mine would be coming to my house and both us fixing dinner and a dessert together. Singing, being silly and poking each other inbetween. After that we sit down for a nice dinner with a nice glass of wine to go with it. We eat and talk about our day and how life is going with beautiful soft music in the background as we eat. After dinner, we both sit down with our dessert and turn on the Netflix and watch a movie. During the movie we get into small little tickle fights after finishing our desserts. When the movie is done we get into a huge tickle fight when we head to bed until we both go to sleep

Honestly, mine would be one where, say three-quarters of the way through the date, it comes up organically that she starts tickling me, I fight back but she prevails, I wind up writhing and laughing helplessly on the floor as she tickles me relentlessly and mocks me affectionately for my ticklishness, and then we move on to other things.

Elusive because it can't be staged or planned or orchestrated; gratifying because, in the context of a successful date, some variation on the above does often happen.

Mine would be coming to my house and both us fixing dinner and a dessert together. Singing, being silly and poking each other inbetween. After that we sit down for a nice dinner with a nice glass of wine to go with it. We eat and talk about our day and how life is going with beautiful soft music in the background as we eat. After dinner, we both sit down with our dessert and turn on the Netflix and watch a movie. During the movie we get into small little tickle fights after finishing our desserts. When the movie is done we get into a huge tickle fight when we head to bed until we both go to sleep

I like that :) Very sweet, romantic and fun.

Honestly, mine would be one where, say three-quarters of the way through the date, it comes up organically that she starts tickling me, I fight back but she prevails, I wind up writhing and laughing helplessly on the floor as she tickles me relentlessly and mocks me affectionately for my ticklishness, and then we move on to other things.

Elusive because it can't be staged or planned or orchestrated; gratifying because, in the context of a successful date, some variation on the above does often happen.

Mmm yes sporadic tickles are awesome. :)

Hmmm the perfect date wifg my ler. That's a tough one since we've had so many fantastic dates and tickling is always involved in some way. However to answer the OP, i think a tickle picnic date would be a lot of fun. We'd go to either a beach or park, lay down a blanket with some great food and wine. I'd like him to slowly remove my shoes and gently tickle my soles as to not bring too much attention to our private little tickle outdoor session. Of course I'd have on a little sundress or shorts giving him greater access to my other ticklish area's like my thighs and back of knees. And while all this is going on I'd want him to taunt me and see how long i could keep myself under control, because I'm so ticklish that would be like freaking impossible! Then after all was said and done we'd just lay on the blanket and bask in each others company all while he continues to get in little tickles here and there. He's awesome.

Hmmm the perfect date wifg my ler. That's a tough one since we've had so many fantastic dates and tickling is always involved in some way. However to answer the OP, i think a tickle picnic date would be a lot of fun. We'd go to either a beach or park, lay down a blanket with some great food and wine. I'd like him to slowly remove my shoes and gently tickle my soles as to not bring too much attention to our private little tickle outdoor session. Of course I'd have on a little sundress or shorts giving him greater access to my other ticklish area's like my thighs and back of knees. And while all this is going on I'd want him to taunt me and see how long i could keep myself under control, because I'm so ticklish that would be like freaking impossible! Then after all was said and done we'd just lay on the blanket and bask in each others company all while he continues to get in little tickles here and there. He's awesome.

Thats a lovely date. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back