• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklish executive 2 m/f

johnjo

4th Level Yellow Feather
A week or so ago, all of us from the " ticklish executive" story ended up at my friends house together, for only the second time since that story took place.

It was a pleasant gathering after work with general conversation going on.
The conversation then switched to pets as my two friends were thinking of getting a dog as they do long country walks and thought it would be a good idea.

We were telling stories of different pets we had when we were young, and the crazy things they would do out of character.
Nothing to write home about until "exec" started telling my friends g/f about her cousins dog where she stayed a few weeks previous after a family night out.
This was a dog who loved her as she always brought him treats and fussed him. he was a lively animal with a great sense of fun.

She was tucked up in bed, the morning after, wrapped up in the covers in the guest room when cousins hubby came up with morning coffee.

In her words.

" I heard the footsteps on the stairs so I knew coffee was coming.
@@%%$ opened the door with a cup in his hand and in came the dog with him.
I was wrapped up in the covers like a parcel.
I said good morning and the dog did no more than jump on the bed and try to lick my face.

I couldn't get up so I naturally moved my head away. I then had the full weight of him on me and he went for my neck.
You know what I'm like about being tickled, Oh my God , I started howling.
The dog wouldn't get off me, my cousin had his hands full.
I was kicking and screaming doing a dying fly in the bed, going crazy.."
At this point she was having a giggle attack from the thought of it.
I thought, keep the story going. So I asked, how did you get him off.

Still Laughing she said.." I couldn't I was stuck, He was heavy and I was wrapped up,
I was bloody hysterical, screaming, ...noo get off get him off haaa haaaaahaaaa, kicking for all I was worth.

I then asked what her cousins husband was doing....
" stood there laughing at me, the bastard, lol"

the dog then stopped and I recovered my composure.

How long was he at it, I asked, " it seemed like forever"

That was a great story. and with that she went to the toilet.

My friend nick said should we get her and try it out.
His g/f said that's tight, you know she's ticklish, don't be rotten. I could see the glint in his eye, he was up for fun. And the g/f wasn't going overboard to prevent it.

Any way a good half hour later she was sat on long couch, shoes off then feet up when during a lull in conversation he said, we were all thinking... how did the dog and neck laughing sound. and he put his body weight on her and nuzzled into her neck.

instantly, muffled giggles from beneath the both of them, eeeeheeeeheee heeeee heeeee heeeeeee,no nick haaaaaa, then more then, the leg pounding on the sofa as the effects built up, then full scale screaming, ahhhh ha ha haaaaaaaa...right haaaaaahaaaa, i'll screaaaaaaammmmm haaa haaaaa.
Kicking furiously, helplessly for all she was worth. A good 2 minutes of fun.
The pair of us laughing at her situation and me with phone camera running.
Then the real result, he went momentarily for the soles of her feet..
This elicited the loudest scream yet. So loud he stopped as you'd hear it 3 streets away. lol

Great evening.
Afterwards as she got her breath back she said that wasn't fair, at least the bloody dog didn't tickle my feet.

Attachments

• DSC06362.JPG
    DSC06362.JPG
    309.9 KB · Views: 147
  • DSC06307.JPG
    DSC06307.JPG
    992.1 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC06312.JPG
    DSC06312.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 234
  • DSC06306.JPG
    DSC06306.JPG
    424 KB · Views: 185
  • DSC06342.JPG
    DSC06342.JPG
    610 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
Ah, there's no one like you, John. What an expected treat at 7:45 a.m. EST!

stills

these are grainy but you get the idea of how it progressed. from the arrogant make myself at home on your sofa pose, to helpless thrashing. lol

Attachments

• et3.jpg
    et3.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 140
  • et7.jpg
    et7.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 99
  • et10.jpg
    et10.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 99
  • et12.jpg
    et12.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 121
  • et18.jpg
    et18.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 119
more stills

enjoy

Attachments

• et23.jpg
    et23.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 89
  • et24.jpg
    et24.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 64
  • et27.jpg
    et27.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 77
  • et31.jpg
    et31.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 130
  • et36.jpg
    et36.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 139
Oh JJ.....this is the sort of tickle attack I love......can't wait to to see he footage..!!!!

Cheers mate.!!

Those photos give the whole story away - her helpless thrashing looked a joy to behold. She's got some seriously smooth looking feet in those tan tights, JJ. Thanks for sharing, mate.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I will see if the quality is good enough once its edited. and then perhaps post it

Fascinating. Thank you for the continual updates and visual aids.

I just came off the phone with the good lady.
It would appear that next week she is to accompany one of the company's senior partners to a meeting at a local government building.
She wanted to know if I was free to go with her tomorrow to see the lay of it and get her bearings before the meeting.
I thought , yes, no problem, I am free and we can do coffee afterwards.

Then came the secondary reason for going.

" I need to go through security...Its one of those places where they search you. If they tickle me Ill die in front of the partner",(who is a female).

I said ,I'm sure you will be fine.

To which she replied, "well I'm not bloody fine t airport security, everyone laughs at me having fits, and squealing. They once had to take me into a private booth to frisk me, and I could still people laughing at me laughing because it was tickling.
As soon as they go to me it sets me off.Heeeeheeeee."
" Im, dreading this, Ill look stupid if I'm stood in front of her screaming and jumping around."

Of course, I have agreed to go along. What else could a friend do.

Hopefully there will be an update to be made tomorrow.

I just came off the phone with the good lady.
It would appear that next week she is to accompany one of the company's senior partners to a meeting at a local government building.
She wanted to know if I was free to go with her tomorrow to see the lay of it and get her bearings before the meeting.
I thought , yes, no problem, I am free and we can do coffee afterwards.

Then came the secondary reason for going.

" I need to go through security...Its one of those places where they search you. If they tickle me Ill die in front of the partner",(who is a female).

I said ,I'm sure you will be fine.

To which she replied, "well I'm not bloody fine t airport security, everyone laughs at me having fits, and squealing. They once had to take me into a private booth to frisk me, and I could still people laughing at me laughing because it was tickling.
As soon as they go to me it sets me off.Heeeeheeeee."
" Im, dreading this, Ill look stupid if I'm stood in front of her screaming and jumping around."

Of course, I have agreed to go along. What else could a friend do.

Hopefully there will be an update to be made tomorrow.

I look forward to this immensely.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back