• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Considering munch Saturday December 10th

AquaFeline

TMF Expert
If enough people are interested, let's have a munch. 6 definite RSVPs including myself would be quorum. In 2017 I might think about hosting play parties again unless someone else steps up before then.

The current plan is Saturday December 10th at 1pm at a to be disclosed location somewhere in the SF bay area. For it to happen there need to be enough RSVPs a week beforehand (December 3rd.) If that happens I will write people on December 4th with details. If not enough people RSVP, maybe we can try for sometime in 2017.

PM me if you want to be included. It would be helpful to me if you could include how certain you are of coming, approximately where you're coming from, and also whether you have any community experience with this or other kinks. I will try to pick a location central to everyone as long as its within an hour drive of south bay.

If you haven't been to a munch before: it is a low-pressure environment for talking with other people who share our very specialized interest. If you're looking for a play partner there may be someone there who is also interested (no guarantees.) But there is absolutely no expectation or obligation that you are looking for a play partner.

We are a go. We'll be meeting near a Caltrain station so if you don't have wheels it's not too late to RSVP.

I had a good time. 7 people showed up including myself. We talked about maybe piggybacking on another event for play, such as a sensation party.

Great to hear that it went off well. Good on ya!

I know it's been awhile (over a year) but are there any plans for anything like this again in the near future?

I know it's been awhile (over a year) but are there any plans for anything like this again in the near future?

dkc, I haven't been active - this may be my first time logging in for over a year - but you're welcome to try to organize something yourself.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back