• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sleeping over at his (features some sexual references)

EmbraceSerenity

TMF Expert
Another account featuring my boyfriend and I, who I mentioned in this story, I was asked to write more so I figured I'd write about our past weekend. Features some sexual references but I omitted most sexual details so that can just focus on the story.

We had busy plans all weekend, so he invited me to stay over his. He lives in a nice little shared house, but its spacious and cosy. We headed up to London for a bit on that Saturday, and by the time we headed to his I was really quite sleepy, so I rested on him on the train back, dozing off a little.

He picked up some food for us, bought me a few cocktails and set them down in the kitchen. He then asked me if I was still sleepy. I said I was so he took me upstairs to his room and we got under the covers.

I lay in his arms for a bit, he kissed my cheek gently and wrapped his arm around my waist rubbing my tummy softly, which he knows I love. I murmured, and he continued, and i turned to face forward so he could reach my entire torso. By then, we were ready to play for a bit and he lifted my dress up over my bra and popped his fingers in my bra until I could feel him on my bare skin. He smirked and slowly scratched at the sides of my boobs as I squirmed.

Lifting my bra off my breasts he rested on them and started to wiggle his fingers along the edges of my breasts. He jiggled my breasts up and down as I let out a squeal and then he landed kisses repeatedly all over my boobs. "You're so ticklish here." He smirked, flicking his fingers on my breasts and grazing my nipples. "Where?" I gasped, between giggles. "Right there!" He laughed, and as his fingers tickled my chest he buried his face in my breast and licked the side of my boobs to which I exploded in laughter, "thats not fair!"

Climbing on top of me, still moving his fingers over my chest he leant over and blew a raspberry on my navel. I shrieked in surprise and he smiled at my reaction. He took a deep breath and did it again, and again as I laughed in response on each time. "Thought that would tickle." He smiled.

His hands were drifting southwards, and he started to lightly claw at my panties, moving just his thumb and index finger. He lightly trailed a finger down my inner leg making me yelp. Then he rubbed me up and down increasing in speed, flicking his fingers gently until I moaned and murmured, feeling myself very aroused.

He got off of me and let me catch my breath and my legs were resting next to his. He picked up my foot and admired it. "Beautiful nail polish, love the little flowers." He said to me. I smiled and blushed. He had my left foot still in his hand as he ran my foot over his beard and i giggled, wiggling my toes. He leaned forward and gave my toes a lick, getting just under my toes and I threw my head back on the bed laughing more as he kissed and sucked my toes gently, covering them in his mouth, using his tongue to occasionally lick at my skin.

When he took my foot out, he wrapped it in his arm like a headlock and scribbled his fingers, crooking them slightly over the sole of my foot. I shrieked, trying to pull away but he held tighter and raked his fingers over my arch and under my now scrunched toes.

He finally let me loose and lay back with me, cuddling me and kissing my forehead. We napped for a bit until he decided he would get me somewhere else that he knew was particularly ticklish. He turned me on my front. I felt his fingers slide down my leggings and inside my panties as he lightly squeezed my buttocks. It surprised me but it was bearable. He squeezed the other side of my bum and then slid my panties down as he danced his fingers up and down my crack. I bellowed a laugh and wiggled to which i felt his lips start to kiss my bum, as his tongue lapped all over my cheeks and then landing on the center of my bum he wiggled his to gue wildly. I erupted into laughter and squeals, pleading with him, he retorted "just hang in there sweetheart" as his tongue, almost with a mind of its own, licked every inch of my bum whilst his fingers tickled the undersides.

He finally turned me back round, not before lifting me in his arms up from behind. Wrapping his arms around me, he skittered his fingers down my sides and before i could protest he kissed my boobs tenderly until i called for him to stop.

Safe to say when we finally stopped and went to sleep, I could feel his fingers creeping up wanting to play as I sleepily said to him, lets sleep! We didnt get much sleep as was the case.

Beautiful account. Amazing writing. Thanks for sharing once again.

Great story! I also like to tickle with my beard. :feets:

Thanks Milagros. I love when he does that :)

Great story. Thanks for the contribution...:).

Thanks! Glad you liked it!

Thank you for sharing this. Savor your closeness.

Thanks for the kind words. I do indeed.

Beautiful account. Amazing writing. Thanks for sharing once again.

Thank you, its hard to recall the order of how things went, but I just thought it would be a worthy story to tell.

Sometimes you just have to say yes.. At this point your life is better than mine as far as tickling goes.. Hats off to you.. Hope you both had a great Thanksgiving.. JK 1974

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back