• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm a Furry! <3

Aeveirra

TMF Expert
Hey all!

I am not new to this site or anything, but I wanted to post this in the introduction / welcome section, (if that's ok ;) !

So yes, I am a "Furry", as in part of the Furry Fandom.
It's an art-based fan group for the appreciation of Anthropomorphism,

Or "Animals with human-like characteristics.It's a really fun and creative fandom / community.
We make up out own characters to represent ourselves, called a "Fursona".
Hehe, get it?! It's like "persona", but with the "fur"?! ;) lol, adorable.

Anyway, as I said it's mainly an art-based fandom, where we create our own characters, draw, paint, and yes even create full body costumes (called Fursuits) and we gather at big conventions a few times a year. I typically attend between 2-4 each year all over the tri-state area.
~ These types of conventions are no different from cosplaying at a comic con for example; however we don't dress up characters from any "outside media".

Instead, we have custom-made costumes, for the characters that we make up ourselves. So this why i think It's a really creative, and super fun fandom!
Not everyone has a costume, because they can be expensive.
I've made so many friends in the community, and I love drawing furry-based (and tickle themed) artwork. ;)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*** The Fur Fandom is not a fetish, however like ANY fandom, for anything you're bound to find some adult-themed content in it.
But That's just the way of the world :p ( My only fetish, is tickling / tickle torture <3 )
~~~~~~ ** Admittedly, I do love adult furry art.
..... But, Come one, how can you say that this picture, is not sexy???
url]

BTW!!!! I finally have my own fursuit now!!! AHHHHH !!! yay!! :)
It's not for my Main dragon character, but it is instead for one of my secondary characters, called Calli (short for Callisto, a moon of Jupiter)
She is a neon-orange dog.

I figured it was pretty obvious from my artwork that I'm into this fandom, cus i dont draw humans. Lol, But yeah - now you know!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

**** OH - and, Im super-curious ~ are there any other Furries on the TMF!?!
If so, I'd love to get to know you!!

How's it going. Nice to meet a fellow fur fan. I do furry art myself.

Welcome to the board.

May I ask how this started for you Aeveirra? I've always been curious about how this starts for people.

Also- does anyone actually do like- latex, makeup etc. Because I understand the desire of wanting to hug or even make love to a plushy Furry. (Its like humping a gigantic teddy bear in my eyes- so I get it in this kind of context- my gigantic care bear could tell some stories Lol) But do some people take it to the level of -like say as an example of makeup level "An American Werewolf In London"? And if not... why not? Are their sub categories of say plushy and realistic etc?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back