• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My boyfriend isn't ticklish enough... Advice?

Well....since I've read this advice many times when a male is in the position that you are in....have u thought about "Lee'ing" and letting him work you over every now n then?

get a new man in your life, it's never going to get better.

steve

Thank you! :) I'm glad you could see how through my pov I could be taking what you were writing.

And I'm VERY happy to see you seem to understand what I am saying now by what you wrote here. I look forward to further updates. Because at the end of the day... its that continued communication, information, and understanding of each others needs that will keep you both on the same page. Thats at the heart of what I want for you both by adding my 2 cents like this. (Albeit hardcore... but safety is a big priority for me.) *high 5* :)

No apology for attacking her? No apology for immediately accusing her of having no conscience and not caring about her boyfriend? What a horrible bitch.

NO... We gave you the specific advice to help you. I think what you really want is to NOT give him OPTIONS to be able to say NO to you. I know exactly what you think he MIGHT feel... but thats the problem- you are thinking FOR HIM. Believe it or not.. Vanillas and Men CAN come to sound decisions based on FACT. You don't want to give the options of safe words? Fine... good luck to HIM and your need to do whatever the hell you want. Fuck his needs. Fuck his comfort level. Right? Forming opinions for others is WRONG. He has a brain. Let him use it once in awhile.

Do you have a conscience? Because the way you're handling this speaks otherwise.

You are a disgusting, psychotic bitch. Attacking the OP all because she said she thought her boyfriend would rather just say stop instead of having another word. Tell me moron, how is that not giving him freedom? Are you too stupid to know what the word stop means? Does the little dumb ass not know how to read?

You attack her conscience and say she doesn't care about him. All because she said he'd rather use stop instead of another specific safeword. You are the one who has issues here, freak. Get them resolved.

You are a disgusting, psychotic bitch. Attacking the OP all because she said she thought her boyfriend would rather just say stop instead of having another word. Tell me moron, how is that not giving him freedom? Are you too stupid to know what the word stop means? Does the little dumb ass not know how to read?

You attack her conscience and say she doesn't care about him. All because she said he'd rather use stop instead of another specific safeword. You are the one who has issues here, freak. Get them resolved.

I think Captured Doll was just a bit confused on the context.

Generally she acts quite the opposite of how ya described her so it doesn't hurt to give her the benefit of the doubt.

OP does not seem to have hard feelings so keep that in mind as well.

Jeeze dude, calm your tits. You took something that doesn't involve you in the slightest incredibly personally.

Wow.

Well if an apology is owed I will most certainly give it. I do apologize. I obviously did misread her words. That does happen. Upon her further elaborating of the situation- I understood her situation much more clearly once given. I probably should have given her an apology. And that was careless of me. But I was so extremely relieved that she wasn't treating him the way I originally thought- I wrote what I did in response. I acknowledged her words but never apologized for mine. For that baker ben you are correct.

The way you handled this though baker ben... well that speaks volumes about you. So go ahead and put me on your ignore list if you haven't already. You are now on mine. Though it was quite chivalrous coming to her defense. I'll give you that much. And... extremly creepy in its content. That tone usually comes from angered partners or overzealous stalkers. Which one are you? But you don't bave to answer me... its to anonymiss86 I say watch your back. This guy is um... cuckoo for cocoa puffs. Unless he's your boyfriend in which case its fine. An apology you have from me ten fold.

Last edited:
Some of these comments similar to others in the past remind me of some reasons why I took a break from TMF. In my humble opinion did I think what CapturedDoll said to be a little vulgar mabey, but it was clearly a misunderstanding as by her immediate response. But in no way did it warrant your rude intervention Baker_Ben. anonymiss86 can speak for herself and she did followed by a response from CapturedDoll that basically said she thought something else was being said hence a misunderstanding. It's fine to come to the defense of another fellow TMF member, but that's not the way to do it people just don't respond to words like that and now you're ignored by possibly more than just CapturedDoll.

We all love many of the same things let's just get along people lol.

Some of these comments similar to others in the past remind me of some reasons why I took a break from TMF. In my humble opinion did I think what CapturedDoll said to be a little vulgar mabey, but it was clearly a misunderstanding as by her immediate response. But in no way did it warrant your rude intervention Baker_Ben. anonymiss86 can speak for herself and she did followed by a response from CapturedDoll that basically said she thought something else was being said hence a misunderstanding. It's fine to come to the defense of another fellow TMF member, but that's not the way to do it people just don't respond to words like that and now you're ignored by possibly more than just CapturedDoll.

We all love many of the same things let's just get along people lol.

As for myself I do get a little heated every blue moon. This is a good reminder to continue reining this part of me in. No matter how well intentioned I was... I just wanted to get through to her. But there are far better ways to do it. Like: "I need better clarification to understand where you are comimg from."

Lesson learned! :)

Whoa guys! Captured Doll, no need to apologize... I admittedly was a bit taken back by your original response only because it didn't dawn on me that I might be coming accross that way and definitely didn't expect it but felt an explanation was in order, which it turns out it was, as I didn't want others thinking that about me, as well. Ben, thank you for standing up for me. I do appreciate that you are looking out for your fellow TMFers, but the name calling is certainly not necessary. I know I'm not abusive and I felt her comments were coming more from concern from a misunderstanding from what I was saying rather than an attack or slander. Especially because her comments prior to that had been really positive and helpful. Had her original comments not been so beneficial I might have taken it differently, as well. But I try not to take things out of context. Deacon, I know exactly what you mean and am always on and off TMF for the same reasons and you are correct in the rest of your response, as well. In the wise words of Deaconmye "we all love many of the same things. Let's just get along, people!" :) and maybe someday I will be satisfied with my boyfriend's ticklishness and all will be well! But for now that takes a back seat as my head spins with the Holidays! Haha! :)

Whoa guys! Captured Doll, no need to apologize... I admittedly was a bit taken back by your original response only because it didn't dawn on me that I might be coming accross that way and definitely didn't expect it but felt an explanation was in order, which it turns out it was, as I didn't want others thinking that about me, as well. Ben, thank you for standing up for me. I do appreciate that you are looking out for your fellow TMFers, but the name calling is certainly not necessary. I know I'm not abusive and I felt her comments were coming more from concern from a misunderstanding from what I was saying rather than an attack or slander. Especially because her comments prior to that had been really positive and helpful. Had her original comments not been so beneficial I might have taken it differently, as well. But I try not to take things out of context. Deacon, I know exactly what you mean and am always on and off TMF for the same reasons and you are correct in the rest of your response, as well. In the wise words of Deaconmye "we all love many of the same things. Let's just get along, people!" :) and maybe someday I will be satisfied with my boyfriend's ticklishness and all will be well! But for now that takes a back seat as my head spins with the Holidays! Haha! :)

Thank you! :) Still I should have apologized regardless I think.

Holiday tickles -yes thats sounds much more fun. Indeed! I will join you in that thinking and hope you can make your boyfriend suffer! :)

As for myself I do get a little heated every blue moon. This is a good reminder to continue reining this part of me in. No matter how well intentioned I was... I just wanted to get through to her. But there are far better ways to do it. Like: "I need better clarification to understand where you are comimg from."

Lesson learned! :)

I can understand that completely things can get little twisted when having such long and deep conversations it happens to whole lot of people. I do love your passion though I think the community could use more of it :) Also happy everything got sorted it out so quickly shows we all share a community with some great members.

Hey thanks for quoting me haha :) I guess I should've tried to contribute to original post lol. One thing I learned as being more a Lee is right in the morning like after a decent sleep, ( I don't know if it has anything to do with my buddy down there screaming "This Is Sparta" if you know what I mean lol something so many males go through every morning) but for some reason my skin is like 10 times more ticklish. I truly believe it's something to do with being cozy under the covers for so long and the skin rubbing against the covers. And my Girl has no problem getting a reaction then lol sometimes to just get me to jump out of bed because I'm being lazy lol. Whatever the reason maybe he'll be more ticklish in the morning :)

And yes oh wow the Holidays already sheesh lol but mabey what CapturedDoll said is a cool way to approach it. Maybe a little Xmas fun like naughty boy gets tickled by Santa's little helper haha :)

Last edited:
So, here is how our conversation about using colors instead of "no" went. Lol!!
Me: So I was thinking... when I tickle you, to give you more control we could use colors.
Him: You REALLY like tickling...
Me: I'm serious. Like... you could say red for stop
Him: ok...
Me: yellow for slow down
Him: uh huh...
Me: and orange for go faster
Him: ::laughing:: Wow... because I'd use that one ALL the time!!
Me: I'm serious...
Him: I know you are!
Me: ::laughing:: So you don't want to try it?
Him: just tickle me if you want to tickle me...
Me: but it can be like a game! Like red light green light in elementary school. Remember?
Him: ::sideways glancing at me:: Maybe... I think...
Me: not interested?
Him: It's a little weird. I still love you though.

Sooo I didn't get too far with that and he kind of turned it into a joke but I'll work on him. Lol! :)

He's not ticklish? Guess he gets to tickle you

Been following this thread through, including the somewhat emotional responses.
To Anonymiss ....... it sounds like your tickling fetish is a powerful one. Almost part of your sexuality as it is with a lot of us.
Trying to deny that is not easy and will only make you unhappy. I therefore recommend that you be completely open and honest
with your partner, about exactly how much it means to you, how much it turns you on to do that to him etc.
If he is as understanding as he seems, you might be surprised on how far he is willing to go to accommodate you, when he realises
how much you enjoy it.
You have been together a long time, there shouldn't be any embarrassment, and it may lead to a wonderful new discovery for the both of you.
In any sense, I wish you all the best of luck!! :)

Well, maybe mix tickling with sex. Assuming he likes oral, lick the tip of his penis as u lightly stroke his feet, or tummy, or sides. I can attest this excites me when i am in the LER mode, and equates tickling with sensations familiar to sex. The combo may push him into an extreme O and make you amazingly horny too. It may be more foreplay, but it should prepare him to make love like a tiger, recently tickled. If it makes him cum, then perfect. Enjoy each drop of him... then do it all again ;)

Merry Christmas, TTG

Couple of things!

Make sure your nails arent jagged and your hands are moisturised

Try getting him to lie backwards over the side of a bed or couch so hes stretched (huge difference with me)

Last resort maybe hire a domme, she could give you some tips

Try letting him tie up and tickle you every now and then, kinda show him what you would like to do to him. He might actually understand it better.

You need to stretch him out with his arms over his head and his back arched. Start very softly and as soon as he squirms, hit him with everything you got.

Also I asked him if I could try tickling him after he cums and I don't think I've ever seen a more horrified look on his face. I'm not sure he even answered me. I think he just looked at me like I was a terrible person. Lol!

I am not super ticklish like my wife, but wish I was. But am very ticklish after I cum. Also, I sem to loose total control if she tickles me while I'm laying face down and sit on top of me. Guess it's a loss of control thing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back