• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My boyfriend isn't ticklish enough... Advice?

Tell him to abide by your rules or youll leave him. you have all the power. :whip:

What maniactickler suggested up above in the quote is the fastest way possible to end a romantic relationship. No romantic relationship is a complete one way street and any that try to be are going to make the other half absolutely miserable. Relationships are built on TRUST (especially BDSM and tickling relationships).

CapturedDoll has the right advice and you should listen to it. :D

So, I wanted to do a quick follow up on this post since it came back up. My boyfriend ended up losing like 15-20 lbs in a healthy way and it somehow increased the ticklishness of his stomach and sides like crazy! Like he's so ticklish there now that he can barely handle it. It's so hot. But I also haven't been doing it as much which is interesting because when I do give him little tickles I get such a cute reaction that I'm satisfied and don't feel like I need to keep trying. Who would have thought his ticklishness could change... he seemed surprised too. Especially the first time it worked. So hopefully it stays! :)

Yay! Tickle stays! Any other tickles?

Your boyfriend's increased ticklishness, as a result of weight loss is something that I can certainly relate to, anonymiss86, since the sensitivity to touch of my stomach, ribs and sides increase considerably when I embark upon a period of cutting (a downside to maintaining an athletic physique).

While my stomach and ribs have always been incredibly susceptible to tickling, when dropping body fat, the areas seemingly become more so. As such, my non-ticklish partner thoroughly enjoys conducting the 'tickle test' during my period of cutting, by regularly raking her fingernails lightly over the skin of my upper torso to see how much I react. In the absence of a set of calipers (to measure existing body fat), long finger nails testing ticklish skin is another reliable way of assessing the reduction of body fat.

My theory, as to why ticklishness in some may increase through weight loss, rests upon the fact that a reduction in subcutaneous fat directly beneath the skin's surface means there's less fat covering the nerve endings. As such, the lack of insulation leaves the nerve endings better able to feel the stimulus applied. Through the increased energy generated (as nerves bounce off one another, sending signals back to the brain), a more profound reaction on the part of a ticklee ensues.

Just as much as weight loss and exercise can improve the sensitivity of hormones, such as insulin, I believe it can also have a profound effect upon some of us who happen to be ticklish.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back