• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Creepy Crawler (f/m,f*/m,*************************/m)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
Untitled-1.jpg

Ok. A lot to get threw so lets make this past. This picture was originally suppose to be posted this Halloween but HEY life loves bending me over backwards. Thats why the themes in this story are kind of cruel. So thats a warning if you don't like this kind of shit.

This is also in a way a thank you to

KingRiek
He did an awesome Kid peace a while back
collaredkid06.deviantart.com/a…

I never properly thanked him. And after he reads this shit he might just say i still haven't XD

But yea, this story stars Bex and Tiff as well as Kid. The picture itself was some what inspired by "Pabs Long Night"

Again I'm warning all of you. This story is some intense shit. If your not into that stuff please spare your virgin eyes!

(story)

The punk beauty Bex sat on the sofa, the movie lighting up the dark room and the intro music blaring. She promised she would wait for the sensitive femboy Kid to come with the popcorn before she started but eh, fuck it. I mean it wasn’t like he could do anything about it.

Kid’s voiced sounded from the kitchen.

“H-hey! You said you would w-wait for me!”

“Deal with it whimp!”

Bex yelled back at him smiling.

The sexy young man whined, rushing back into the room spilling bits of popcorn while he did. He didn’t want to mess this up. Kid hadn’t been on a proper date in a long time.

Sure meeting peaple was never an issue for him, but I don’t think any of us would call those “dates”. I mean unless your meaning of date is being bound in humiliating positions while cruel tickle fiend prays on the most sensitive parts of your body while you beg, moan, and LAUGH in a pile of your own tears and cum (but only if he was really lucky).

That could be the meaning of date to you but congratulations, your fucking wrong<3 But where was I? Oh yea!

Kid desperately didn’t want to mess this up, for two reasons in fact. One was because Bex was a stunning girl. Rough around the edges, but sweet from the few times they’ve talked. Another was because if he disappointed Bex, her mean sister Tiff promised he would pay the ultimate price.

Kid gulped and sat as close to Bex as he felt he could. She leaned over and took a big handful of popcorn and started to eat. She got a good look at kid while she did. A muscle shirt a size too big for him an some shorts three sizes too small. “Fuck he’s hell~…” She thought to herself.

Meanwhile in Kid’s mind his thoughts were running wild. He couldn’t get Tiff out of his head. She added so much more pressure to this. She was the one that told Kid that Bex from his night classes wanted to go out with him. Her sister wasn’t good with that kind of stuff so Tiff made the first move for her. But did she have to be so rough?

(flashback: Kid naked in the alleyway, strung up to a fire escape. Tiff right behind him standing on a dumpster playing with his sensitive nipples)

MMMMMMFFFFMFMFMFMFMMFMFMFMF!!!!!

Kid screamed into his gag.

Tiff’s slender fingers moved in circles around Kid’s hardening nubs. It tickled, just like everything else she had done to his poor tight body. Around and around they went, she wasn’t stopping. It had been five minutes and she hasn’t stop since. Maybe she never would.

“Come on Kid.”

Tiff breathed heavy into Kid’s ear, her breath caressing his weak nerves making him shudder against her.

“What’s your answer cutie? Coooome oooooon~! Give me a Y!”

Tiff flicked Kid’s nipples making him jolt and swing his head back in a muffled shreak.

“Give me an EEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee!”

The sadistic cheerleader raked her nails down his sides, over his ribs, skittering them over his sexy bucking hips. She then plopped her perfect ass on the dumpster. Now sitting, she grabbed her pom poms and glared at kids round probably ticklish fanny. She could see him panting and wheezing. Oh yea, he was giving her those letter, fuck he’d probably give her his fucking soul if she promised to stop right now.

“Give me a S.”

She tapped his ass with her pretty little foot making him turn in her direction. She just smiled waving her pom poms at the tied young man.

“Now before you spell out your answer for me. Lets review. You’re going to take my beautiful sister on a date. You’re going to treat her right and make sure she has fun. If you say no I’ll keep you here till sunrise. Then, I’ll feed your cute ass to the fucking football team and watch as they tickle you to bits! The same goes if she comes back to me saying she didn’t have fun! Imagine all those rough hands running rough shot over that tight bod!<3”

She used her foot to tease Kid’s rock hard member as the continued to threaten him. She felt him ach and throb.

“Sorry if I seem a bit too forward Kid. My sister’s just been a hermit as of late and I haven’t had any time to spend alone with my new bae. And trust me Kid, if there’s anything I need right now is a good fuck!”

She teased faster with her foot till Kid was basically humping her leg.

“I mean imagine being all hot and bothered with a beautiful person near you ready to make you feel all the nice naughty feelings we all want to feel, but then….”

Kid gasps in his gag as Tiff took her foot away. A drop of pre cum drooled out as the mean cheerleader laughed at his desperation.

“Your little sis walks in and spoils the mood!<3”

Kid screams and twists his sensitive body every which way.

“I know Kid! Disappointing, isn’t it? My poor bae having to go without an orgasm. Heartbreaking! Maybe ill give him a handjob, maybe just a good rough fuck. But you’ll take care of this problem wont you? So I have a night to myself and my boyfriend?”

Tiff stood back up, pom poms in hand, enjoying teasing the loser. She went in close to whisper in his ear again.

“So Kid…..”

Tiff put her pom poms on both sides of him. One waving all around on his aching cock and balls, the other wiggling about on his curvy ass. Kids nerves went on fire. He felt every fluffy bit of those tools play with his most sensitive parts. He was going blistic.

“WHATS THAT FUCKING SPELL???!~”

Kid shuddered remembering everything. Tiff left him there hard and throbbing using those dumb poms poms. As much as Kid hated being edged, he hated cumming a whole lot more. An orgasm for him made all his nerves go into hyper mode till the air itself tickles him. At that point Kid could be in fear of triggering another orgasm just from the air alone, putting him in a horrible ticklish loop. The worst part is these people that do these things to him get him so worked up that he actually begs for this torment. In a way them saying no to letting him cum is a weird act of mercy.

By the time Kid snapped out of thought he noticed Bex already on top of him looking down into his beautiful eyes. His face went flush.

“W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?”

“You took so damn long thinking and setting up this dumb ass story that I got bored. You’re. Boring. Me. Whimp.”

She got closer to his face with each word. Kid could barely speak. His heart was about to beat out of his chest.

“I-i-i-I”

“Pff! Your fucking cute you know that?”

With that Bex went in for a deep kiss. Kid,as shy as he was returned it with his own till they where basically ignoring Pixles. If you listened closely you could hear Adam Sandler crying….

The kiss was amazing! Bex was as passionate as she was tough. Kid felt actually happy. This could b something. This could…… what was that? That? That fucking feeling! Something was crawling up his thigh!

“Mfmfmmmfmmmmmm..”

Kid giggled and broke the kiss. Bex giggled a bit herself, but then she glared.

“Something funny down there bud?

Kid just laughed more as he felt the sensation crawling up his thigh right into the sensitive little crevice of where his leg and balls met. An there it stayed, making Kid's pretty little eyes water as they looked up at a glaring Bex. Her cold frown turned to a smug smirk.

"What? You find me funny sexy? Pfff yea, ok. I'll get you laughing baby.~"

"Bex waists no time in getting Kids shirt up, exposing a lot of his smooth tender upper body. She bit her lip and used one hand to keep his hands over his head and used the other to work her black fingernails on his bare tummy.

"AHAHAHAHAAAAAA NO NO! AhahahAAAAAAH!"

Bex's grin widened as she looked down at the screaming femboy. His face contorting into a wonderful shade of pink. Little did she know as the beautiful punk girl worked her magic the hellish sensation was working its way up once more. This time up Kids trembling cock. He felt it as it slowly creeped up his shaft. Every slight movement felt as if a single finger was dragging over his poor dick. Kid's screams got louder and more intense.

"Mmmm holy hell! That laughter is awesome!!!"

She laughed as she pulled her fingers back giving him a small break. Kid tried to explain what was happening but the sensation on his cock was reaching the very tip. He started to panic as he could feel himself getting hard.

"OH!~"

Bex was a bit shocked just how big and hard it was. She felt it growing under her, throbbing, almost reaching out for help from this horrible feeling.

"Your a little perv aren't you baby? Haha"

She chucked as she leaned really close to him. Kid, laughing in her face was hopping for another kiss but then she moved her head lower. She slid herself down to kiss something much different.

"You got some nice boy tits here Kid. Ever thought about getting them pierced?"

She flicked his tender pink nub making jolt. She snarled a little as she opened her mouth letting his flesh enter her lips. She sucked on Kid's poor heaving chest. Sucked it like the horrible torturous she was. If there was anything she knew, it was tickling a persons nipples. How many times did she make her big sis suffer with a feather or even her own pom poms.

"HAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAH NOOOAOAHAHAHAAHA (moan) OH GOOOOOOOD OH GOOOOOD! HAHAHA STOOOAAAAPPPP!!!!"

Kid was going berserk! Bex had started swirling her tongue around his tender little spot and then flicking it. Swirl then flick. Swirl and flick.

"STOOOOAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHP!!"

Bex let his nipple go with a wet smack of her lips leaving a black lipstick mark.

"Anything for you sissy boy.~"

She immediately went back in to suck with all her might. In other news not only did the sensation reach its target area but it was swirling around. Exploring the very tip of Kids cock head. Between both hellishly erotic sensations Kids eyes rolled back as his erection was at full strength busting right out of his right short shorts. Bex heard the rip and only stopped sucking to laugh.

"Oh honey you're bloody fucked now! If you can't handle a little lickle on your nipple then how loud would you laugh if I just fucked you with my lips?"

"AAAHH (pant) AAH! NO! B-BEX!! YOU- you don't AHAHAHAAHAH UNDERSTAAAAAAANNNNAHAHAHAHAED!!!"

Bex ignored her new plaything and went in for the kill but stopped right away. Her eyes almost shot out of her skull.

"The FUCK?! AHAHAHAHA!!!"

The next thing Kid heard was Bex breaking into a laughter greater then his. Still holding his hands back she collapsed her laughing body right on top of him.

"You never... pfahaha introduced to your little friend there Kid. Hahaa"

Bex moved and used her other hand to force Kid's head forward to show what's been causing his distress.... besides her that is... It was a reddish spider. Right on the tip of his rock hard cock. Kid's pupils went wide and he let out a blood curling scream. Not of laughter but of absolute terror.

Bex almost snorted she was laughing so much at Kids predicament. The spider just looked at both of them.

"AHHHH GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFFF!!!!!"

" Ok ok! Sorry little bud. Going to have to cut in."

She reached in to get it but the spider quickly went to the other side of Kids sensitive cock.

"AHAHAHA NOOAHAHAHA!"

"Ah shoot! Get back here you fuck!"

Bex tried to cut it off the other way but the spider just traveled over on the exact opposite side just trampling over Kids sensitive flesh as it throbbed.

"FUCK! Get back here you little bast-"

"BEZ PLEEEEHEHEHEHEHE IM GONNA c-cuUHAAAAHAHAH!"

"Babe I'm trying just give me a god damn se-...."

Everything stopped. Even the spider. All eyes where on Kid. Bex eyes were as wild as could be with wonder.

"Your... gonna WHAT!?"

Bex showed all her teeth in the most twisted grin. She then double the strength she used to keep Kid's arms back behind his head. She got right in his face.

"Cum Kid? Your "gonna CUM"? Cum from an itsy bitsy spider?"

Her voice took on a mocking tone as she nuzzled Kid face. The spider meanwhile confused but happy to continue exploring this rich ticklish area. Kid heaved again as the spider made another lap around his cock bringing him closer to what could be the biggest humiliation of his life.

"What's wrong babe? Am I just not sexy enough for you? What if I had eight fucking legs?~ Would that get your motor running? Will that get you as hot and heavy as a little bug?"

Bex moved her top down a bit to expose as much cleavage as she could. She wanted to see if it was possibly. Could this little fucking loser could actually blow his load for a spider?

"HAHAHAHAAH NO NO NO NO NO NOOOO NOOOAHAHA NOOO AHAHAHA DON. LET IT HAAHAHAHAHAAAPPEEEHEHEHN! NO PLEAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHEHEHHEHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAZE AHAHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! AHHAHAHAHAHHAAA!"

Kid went into a blind panic as his hips stared to buck all on their own. His body craved the next touch no matter who or what was doing the touching. The spider didn't lose any balance or speed. Instead it went fast trying to find solid ground. Bex snuggled her face as close to Kid's as she could, making sure she watched this spectacle with her."

"Oh Kid. This was the most fucked up date I've ever been on. Thank you! Now me and you can sit back and watch... the "fireworks."

That did it. The poor young man heaved and threw his hips up as high as he could as the first powerful jet of sperm shot straight out of him taking the spider with it. Bex watched in true wonder and joy, like Disney land.

Kid felt the pleasure rip threw his body like a wood chipper. At that point he felt everything. Bex against him, the cushion of the couch, the air on his smooth skin. And it all tickled like hell. They say an orgasm can last only a few seconds. Kid felt the effects of this for what seemed like years. His body shook, trying to escape touch itself, he fell on the floor a horrible moaning mess feeling the peak of his sweat agony.

Bex let him drop instead more interested in where he shot his load. Did he just kill that spider???

"PFFAHAAAHAHA!!! Don't worry kid! I think your drowned it!"

Kid continued spewing and finally just collapsed on the floor. He couldn't have been out for more then a minute, but when he woke he was looking at Bex's hot punk feet.

"You know. When you think about it. I was just a second away from having you feel all that with my lips. Hell I even thought about fucking you.... guess that's out the window now.... or splattered all over the floor~ Shame too. I bet it would have felt a lot better cumming for a girl like me then a maggot."

Kid grunted, finding the energy to look up at her. She had a smirk on her face crossing her arms under her curvy breasts. Bex crouched down and gently grabbed his face.

"Your a fucking freak aren't you?..."

She then kissed him deeply and let go. Dropping his face back on the floor.

"Eh. Maybe next time. I wouldn't hold my breath though.<3"

Bex walked to get her coat and opened up the door.

"Well Kid, it wasn't a long date, but it sure as hell was interesting. Guess Ill go hang with my sis. I'm sure she's not doing anything important. Bye~"

With that she left. Kid was left on the floor panting. He managed an hour later to crawl into bed, removing the rest of his cloths. It was only seven.

" I-I can't b-believe I blew it... s-stupid spider..."

Kid rolled on his belly and it didn't take long for him to drift off to sleep.

------------------------

Kid found himself giggling in his sleep. Dreams of a better date with Bex where interrupted with horrible little itches. It started with one little tickle. Then two. Then five. Then ten! Kid eyes shot open to see he was covered in red spiders. They crawled everywhere. Every sensitive, ticklish nook and crany that Kid's tight body, had there was a spider there. Walking. Crawling. Exploring his smooth helpless flesh with hundreds if not thousand of tiny little fiendish legs.

"MMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFF!"

Kid screamed out as best he could but the spiders some how webbed his mouth shut. He tried to get it off to see the spiders had been busy with bounding his arms as well as his legs. He bucked and squirmed feeling his cock swing freely in the air. They had some how also suspended his hips. He was trapped and by the second he felt more and more little creatures walking along his skin like it was New York City.

The ones in his pits skittered and scratched possibly trying to find a way out. But in the process they reeked ticklish mayhem all over Kids senses. As did the spiders crawling along Kids thick thighs. He was in hell. There was no escape. They where everything and they had no reason to stop! One had already ruined his date but now this band of tickling insects were hell bent on ruining his entire night. Hell, his life if he didn't find a way out.

"MMMMMMMMFFFFMFMFMFMFMFMMFFMMFMMFFMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFMFMFMFMFMFMFFFFFFF"

Kid sobbed. This had to be the worst thing he ever felt. A never ending ticklish onslaught. The bugs moved freely. One on each delicate toe. It felt like the the lightest pet of a finger. All over his defenseless feet. He tried to curl his toes to get as many as he could off but for each horrible spider that fell off three more took its place. They marched on his arches and sucked on his wrinkles making him beg for any sort of rest.

The worst things of having these little bastards everywhere was that they where going to get in some naughty places. His nipples where under attack from the critters, but that was just the beginning. Some brave spiders scaled up their ticklish victims butt. So much room for walking and exploring. Kid shuddered and shrieked and laughed. And laughed. And LAUGHED. But then he moaned. See one spider on his ticklish cock was one problem. But now he felt a whole lot more then one.

"MMMMMF MMF MFFFFFFFMMMFFFFFFMMFFFFFFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMM!"

Tears fell from Kids desperate eyes as he felt every leg. Every feeler. Every tickler. They where all over his balls. Scattered all around his throbbing penis just marching away. Around and around not only his base but on his head. It made what he felt before like child's play. Kid wiggled his hips trying to shake the spiders off but some how that made them just go faster.

With Kids nipples being attacked as the same time as his cock and balls this was now a threat against his life. He could feel it. Building inside him getting closer and closer. Boiling lust waiting to be set free and it was coming for him. Kid shook and begged for any God who would listen. He would do anything. Just please don't cum. P-please don't c-cum!!!

As he pleaded more and more spiders joined the party. And that's what it was. A party. And soon the celebration was going to have its first of many bangs. Kid snapped. He could ex hold it as yet another spider joins the tip parade.

"MMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!"

He was slammed with an orgasm more intense then the one as before. His cum hit his bed so hard that it actually splashed covering his thighs. He shot three or for times, his body rocking with the unwanted pleasure. Some spiders where thrown off but most kept on their journey. Closed his eyes as tight as possible as he felt his sensitivity shooting up to ludacris levels of ticklish. Instead of feeling spider he just felt a wave of tickling and agony flood his senses. His sensitive cock wasn't any better as the teasing feet of the spiders didn't stop. He drove him while. The air. The legs. The sheet on his knees. It was all too much for him to take. The cock spiders still marched on not allowing Kid to go soft. But instead forcing him to another extreme release. It felt just as sinful as the last and twice as hellish. Each orgasm multiplied Kids nerves by ten. Soon he didn't even struggle. He sunk there. Limp. Sobbing. Never ending arousal and hell till he closed his eyes begging to wake up in the morning.

-------------------

And when he did. Kid woke up naked in a soaked bed. Soaked with sweat, tears, and cum. He couldn't count how many times he submitted to those horrible monsters. He knew one thing though. He was calling an exterminator night now. He went to dial, but saw he had one missed call. It was Tiff......

Very interesting story and illustration. :eek: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Oh my god this was a ball rattler. Thank you and I so look for more.

timy

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back