• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Barefeet pics :>

Very nice pictures, great feet and you are beautiful as well, thank you and rock on!!

You must take great care of those babies! They're gorgeous. Given the chance, I know I would be on those feet like white on rice in a snowstorm. Thank you for sharing, Doll! :rainbowbounce:

LOL!!!! Thank you!! I'll put on my best fake furs... wouldn't want to catch a chill in weathering this kind of blizzard...

Thank you so very much for showing us these great pics of your sexy ticklish feet.
Please more!!!!!!!!

Of course I will! In fact I made a couple of videos... might want to watch my tumblr today and tomorrow... (under CapturedDoll)

The middle image drives me crazy for some reason, just the angle and your expression.

Awesome Doll, awesome!

Can you make some new orgasmic foot tickling videos? Video were your feet is tickled and you masturbate at same time :)

Your pics make my day Doll! Thank you for always sharing with us!

I love that you keep watching Dark! I think you were my first or one of my first commentors on one of my first... pics or stories or... not sure. So I guess I'm doing something right? Not bored yet? hehe

Can you make some new orgasmic foot tickling videos? Video were your feet is tickled and you masturbate at same time :)

You must have read my mind... already did. ;) From this day of pics! Course I'm stroking my own feet... Hope you don't mind... ;)

Though I am wearing panties and that part is fairly short... I haven't posted vids in awhile so I was slightly nervous. But don't worry more are coming... I'm feeling very naughty... I think the holidays are going to be very fun this year...

P.s I'm just waiting on my Masters permission to post them. He's been quite busy. And they will be posted to my tumblr. (I still haven't able to get my Dropbox squared away... :/ )

Of course!! I think a ticklish lee should put themselves out there as much as possible! (here) How else can I get an idea of what will be coming to me at Gatherings... I want my torture to make history.., laughter and screams to echo for all time. At the hands of my Master and Lers...
Its only fair... being ticklish... I brought this on myself...

Ya know Doll, the way you're teasing everyone with pics, videos and stories, you might end up getting mobbed at the next gathering!

I love that you keep watching Dark! I think you were my first or one of my first commentors on one of my first... pics or stories or... not sure. So I guess I'm doing something right? Not bored yet? hehe

I think you got a superhero stalker

Ya know Doll, the way you're teasing everyone with pics, videos and stories, you might end up getting mobbed at the next gathering!

Oh poor lil me... ;)

I don't know how Gatherings work ultimately. But I'll cross that bridge when I finally get there. ;)

Ɑ-:L00N4T1C:-D;4151014 said:
Those pics are so hot!! I NEED to tickle your feet, CapturedDoll. I would be out of control and unstoppable ;-)

Oh my! Thank you!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back