• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Barefeet pics :>

And I will stand back out of respect for you

2 videos were just posted to my Tumblr. (Under CapturedDoll).

More should be coming of this day.

Those videos on tumbler were so sexy, you should talk a bit more, I loved the talk at the beginning of the feet video.
When that feather hits the outside area of your arch is just amazing :)

Those videos on tumbler were so sexy, you should talk a bit more, I loved the talk at the beginning of the feet video.
When that feather hits the outside area of your arch is just amazing :)

Thank you!! :)

You're absolutely right I will be talking more! I noticed that myself in watching them again a little while ago... I am actually quite bashful in lee mode... *blushes and smiles*

I love that you keep watching Dark! I think you were my first or one of my first commentors on one of my first... pics or stories or... not sure. So I guess I'm doing something right? Not bored yet? hehe

Never bored with anything you post Doll, you're my tickle Crush. :)

Awesome pictures. Very Hot. Mind If i share them on my tumblr. I'll put you name in the comments!

Awesome pictures. Very Hot. Mind If i share them on my tumblr. I'll put you name in the comments!

Actually I would prefer you just reblog them from my tumblr. :) I'm under the same name there. The videos/ pics are very close to the top. I say prefer- you can do it your way if you really want to. I just don't want to miss out on any hot comments coming my way... :)

Thank you for your kind compliments. :)

I adore your feet Doll. I wish I had your feet at my beck and call. Thank you for your generous gift of pictures.

I adore your feet Doll. I wish I had your feet at my beck and call. Thank you for your generous gift of pictures.

Aww thanks qwill! :) More will be coming at some point! I have lots of ideas and requests to post.

Amazing feet! Such wonderful pictures. I love the bed too with the tiger looks like a queen's lair lol.

It would take hours for me to do everything I'd love to do with those feet... ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back