• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Think i am going this year

Still don't think I have it in me for my first one. Haven't spoken to enough people on here to feel comfortable.

Still don't think I have it in me for my first one. Haven't spoken to enough people on here to feel comfortable.

This is intended to be encouraging, so please don't take it as an attack.

Dude, you've been on the forum for 9 years! What are you waiting for? I joined the forum in February of 2016 and went to NEST 2.5 months later and it was a great experience! If you have the means, just take the plunge. They have an ice breaker on the first day, it's a great opportunity to meet people. And NEST is still 5 months away, plenty of time to get to know people on here. Don't let another year go by!

thank you for this!! though I'm a 20 year old girl, I would be going alone.... I'm very nervous about checking in to a tickling event at a public hotel alone.... I live in Philadelphia so I wouldn't need a room or anything and I won't know anyone there. that's why I'm most nervous! if my friend (who lives in Wisconsin) could come I would be much less apprehensive

you're not going alone - you're going with like a hundred or more other awesome people! :D You may not know them all yet, but you will once you're done. :)

I definitely kept to myself on here, chat doesn't work on my macs. have a few months to think about it.

I hope you make it NyKiD. In my experience, you can get to know people in one weekend in person better than during several months of online communication. :thumbsup:

I'm going to have to pass on NEST again this year as I have a lot of "getting my life as a grown-ass adult together" stuff going on but I wish everyone attending safe and happy tickles!

I'll meet you weirdos some day.

Does anyone know how much a hotel room is? I don't live that close to Philly and would like to go but can only afford so much.

Does anyone know how much a hotel room is? I don't live that close to Philly and would like to go but can only afford so much.

When I went to my only NEST in 2014, I determined on a single room as I figured I would need a sturdy retreat due to my excessive shyness and social anxiety, compounded by the fact I didn't know anybody going in. And naturally I procrastinated making my reservation so I ended up doing it at nearly the literal last minute and the only thing they had left by then was a One Bedroom King Suite--at $125 a night. So I mortgaged my house, my kids and the dog to go, but at least in my royal solitude I could make my own meals in the kitchenette, eat alone at the dining table and store my leftovers in the fridge--to quell my dread of actually stepping out the door and, God forfend, meet somebody.

Saner folk will surely double-/triple-/quadruple-/quintuple-/sextuple-/septuple-/octuple-up and make their reservations much sooner for much more reasonable rates. Indeed, on the FetLife event page for just the NEST registration alone, there's this admonition: "I expect the hotel rooms to SELL OUT EARLY this year. If you want a room in the host hotel, get it soon. I also recommend sharing rooms with others - All rooms can easily hold 4-8 people."

And in case you weren't aware, there's a separate conference participation fee for NEST also; again from Fet:

First 20: $40/ticket
21-30: $50/ticket
13-40: $60/ticket
41-50: $70/ticket

$80/tickets until April 10th
$99/ticket April 11-May 3 2016

So a further incentive to register early, advice rarely heeded by the indecisive but fiscally fortunate among us.

This year will be mine and Ticklynn's first NEST. I have found more excuses for not going than carter has liver pills, and we are determined to go this year.

This year will be mine and Ticklynn's first NEST. I have found more excuses for not going than carter has liver pills, and we are determined to go this year.

Great to hear! Its the first attendance as well for Shygirl5 and myself. We look forward to seeing you two there :)

This will be my 1st NEST that Im going too......very nervous yet very excited!!!

I'm hoping the stars line up and I can make it. It would be my first time.. fingers crossed!

Definitely going again this year!

For those of you on the fence... just go! There's nothing to worry about. Nothing will happen that you don't want to happen. Stop making monsters in your head and get out and enjoy life! Enough said.

See you there.

-Mia

I'm going, though I'm going to need to share a hotel room to save money

I hope you make it NyKiD. In my experience, you can get to know people in one weekend in person better than during several months of online communication. :thumbsup:

Last year was my 2nd time going to NEST and I met Sensualswitch10. Really cool and chill dude!

I registered for this year and booked my hotel. Just need to confirm that I am available that weekend. Fingers crossed!

Last year was my 2nd time going to NEST and I met Sensualswitch10. Really cool and chill dude!

I registered for this year and booked my hotel. Just need to confirm that I am available that weekend. Fingers crossed!

Thanks for the kind words lamerking. I hope to see you there again this year! :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back