• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Turkey day plans?

Bugman

Verified
Might be a bit late to be asking this, but what are you doing tomorrow? I haven't looked to see what the NFL is serving up tomorrow, probably no games I'm all that interested in. The weather guy says sunny and 75 tomorrow so a long leisurely drive out through the Hill Country might be on tap. After that, maybe pop in a DVD or two, and crack open a few cold ones.

An early feast, of sorts, followed by going to work from 4 PM to midnight. Beaver-structured retail.

We're just staying home. So since we have different sleep schedules I might make a thread to watch the Macy's parade here. Or just be in the chat while watching it. Then I don't really know. We're still waiting on customers checks to come in... we might be eating leftover enchiladas... :/

Well, we closed the office for the next four days to have the flooring redone. As far as celebrating, I'm going out to eat with family to stuff myself full of non-turkey things, then back to my aunt's house to have some dessert (my mother's pumpkin pie). I'm up early taking care of my neglected household chores as I have been too busy to focus on domestic things for a bit.

Me and Pop had the anti-Thanksgiving this year, first one without my mom, so we just roasted a chicken, watched football, smoked pot, cackled at the news of the day and went to bed early. Didn't even stuff my face.....although I'm famished right this second!

Hope YOU all had a nice one though!

I went down to Baltimore by train at 6am, spent most of the day there with my mother (now 95), and took the train back to New York City, getting home by 11pm.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back