• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In this thread, THE GOLDEN RULE DOES NOT APPLY! :D

Bohemianne

Verified
Could imagine the folks running amok here and there... Go ahead, try it! :D :D :rockon:

Warning: Not for n00bs. And why? Just don't be a n00b. :D

To certain unspecified people, probably not even TMF members:
:eek: You are the offspring of seven generations of syphilitic prostitutes, each of whom was too stupid to recognize her own brother in the dark. :eek:

Um... Happy Thanksgiving to non-Americans. Lame. I know.

TURKEY is DEAD!
TURKEY is DEAD!
TURKEY is DEAD!
TURKEY is DEAD!
TURKEY is DEAD!
TURKEY is DEAD!
TURKEY is DEAD!:D

To certain unspecified people, probably not even TMF members:
:eek: You are the offspring of seven generations of syphilitic prostitutes, each of whom was too stupid to recognize her own brother in the dark. :eek:

Ooooo.... Mils, if you intend to mean the syphilitic descendants of pre-Tesla - dark - times, the dawn of braille won't help either. :eek:

I will keep secret who is it that I meant. :D

My Gad, I thought it's all elf tales around here, but yooooo must be serious! Confucius won't mind, only if no zombie ate his brain during his lifetime. Remember: anything that happened before my birth is moved to the borderline of faith. :D :sherlock:

Certainly most of those seven generations were before you were born. :D

To a particular but unspecified person:

Fuck you!

Fuck you up the ass!

Fuck you up the ass with a yard-long barbed wire dildo!

Fuck you up the ass with a yard-long barbed wire dildo, pounded in with a sledgehammer!

And after that, your carcass should be hung up to rot in public view, until the flesh has rotted away and the bones separate.

And after that, your bones should be pounded into bone meal and baked into porcelain toilets.

And after that, those toilets should be installed in VA hospitals, so that our long-suffering and deserving veterans can shit and piss on your bones, for many years.

Fuck you!

Fuck you up the ass!

Fuck you up the ass with a yard-long barbed wire dildo, pounded in with a sledgehammer!

And after that, your carcass should be hung up to rot in public view, until the flesh has rotted away and the bones separate.

And after that, your bones should be pounded into bone meal and baked into porcelain toilets.

And after that, those toilets should be installed in VA hospitals, so that our long-suffering and deserving veterans can shit and piss on your bones, for many years.

I'm floored!!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :laughhard:
Could imagine the barbed wire...

Fuck you!

Fuck you up the ass!

I really hope this person is not me.

I'm floored!!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :laughhard:
Could imagine the barbed wire...
I can not take credit for that image. The phrase "barbed wire dildo" came from a TMF member who hasn't posted here in many years. Her screen name was Limeoutsider. :D

I really like the photo below, too. :D

Attachments

• dead-wolf.jpg
    dead-wolf.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 5
I tried to write a song about you Mils,but the notes on the piano don't go that low. :D

For reasons that are difficult to describe, I really like the photo below. :D

Attachments

• dead-wolf.jpg
    dead-wolf.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 3
There is at least one TMF member whose execution I would cheerfully watch in person. :Grrr:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back