• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer Love Hewitt's Ticklish Body

Which part of Jennifer Love Hewitt's body do u think is most ticklish??

• tummy

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • bellybutton

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • armpits

Votes: 40 46.5%
  • sides

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • ribs

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • knees

Votes: 6 7.0%

• Total voters
I hope her feet are most ticklish, but it's impossible. If they were she would be perfect...

I read in the Ironic Tickler that Jennifer Love Hewitt said she has ticklish armpits on Rosie O'Donnell. And how come none of these "where is she most ticklish" polls list feet as a choice?? :(

Hey Man of Mystery,

You have rubbed salt in my open wound :eek: JLH--apparently--did not simply SAY she was ticklish under her arms, Rosie--apparently-- actually TICKLED her there and got a great reaction :( However, no living soul--apparently--was able to record this sublime moment. The soul weeps :confused:

BTW, tummy has explained a few times that she thinks the "feet" choice tends to overide all other listed options, so she has left it out to see other answers.

I know this is a super old thread, but I had a huge celebrity crush on Jennifer Love Hewitt back in high school when "Ghost Whisperer" was on TV. I used to constantly fantasize about her top flying off in a sudden instant and then mercilessly tickling the hell out of her topless upper body and imagining getting an amazing reaction and laughter from her. Now, in my opinion, the real question is how ticklish are those amazing breasts of hers? ;)

19 years later. Well we know from her Cameo that her feet are super ticklish.

What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back