• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife has to ponder her fate 18+

purple2306

TMF Expert
So my wife went out for a couple hours, I was going to stay home and get some work done... well that was the plan to start with. I was in my office and since it is not finished we just painted the ceiling black so the large floor joists are right there. So as I am looking I get the idea. I quickly moved the futon under the center of the beams I wanted to use. Connected straps thru the holes in the joists and attached ankle cuffs to them, attached straps for her ankles and wrists also.

Ran upstairs and grabbed the hitachi, the electric toothbrush, vibrating nipple clamps and some feathers, last I looked in a few of her drawers and there they were a new pack of nylons my wife likes. So I take a pic of the nylons and sent it to her cell phone with a little message that says look what I found! I thought we were out of them.

So I go shower, and get ready to have some fun, problem is she comes in and asks me to give her something from the garage, I ask did you get my text? She said no my phone died I just plugged it in when I walked in. So she reads her text and laughs a little, saying so you found the nylons and now you want to punish me (she earlier said she didn't have any cash but then told me she actually did because she wanted some of my money) so in my text I mentioned I was going to punish her..

So she comes downstairs and looks in my office, sees the restraints hanging, the thigh cuffs and says she needs to shower but wanted to eat something also. So there I am about to bust I had a really different ending for the evening and watching tv was not in the cards.

So I told her if we do it the following day I will have to be a little meaner to make up for putting me off. She picks up the pack of nylons and said ok we can do whatever you want after breakfast tomorrow. So yes as we speak we are watching tv, while I am a bit frustrated but will have fun with her in the morning.

A few minutes ago she looks over and tells me sorry we didn't play tonight, and that she loves me. I didn't say anything just looked at her for a moment. " oh come on your not going to be mean tomorrow.... are you? " That part I love, she has to go to bed and ponder what wicked/creative things I will do once she is restrained.

So what I am thinking is the thigh cuffs will hold her legs apart, while the ankle cuffs hold her feet up, and the restraints on her wrists have no play in them she will be stuck, wearing nylons I can't wait.

If anyone has any ideas or creative thoughts we won't be playing until about 11 or 12 noon so I will check back, would love any ideas or feedback

purple

Are you planning on videoing the procedure or taking pictures? If so, or if not, definitely do it gradually and get some upper body in there as well. Cheers!

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

while looking thru some of our toys I actually found a toy called the FLUTTER it attaches to her hitachi wand, I never used it before and actually dont remember buying it but it looks kinda cool, maybe with the nylons on I can add that into the mix on her button but also on her nipples. (Sorry I did not write no tickling yet in the title for this post) If I video it would not be something I would post, it is in fact my wife, and even though I like to use a blindfold on her, I would not have one, not would you want to see that whole video. lol

Will try to update this post as soon as possible, wish me luck :)

Good luck! Can't wait to hear the results! If no video, perhaps a few pics of her feet...?

Enjoy sir. I look forward to reading the ensuing tale.

Ok, well spoiler alert, the night ended with a bang lol. She comes into my office, I had one light on in the corner so I can see but it still gives off a little creepy feel. She lies down on the bed, since its a futon I placed two pillows under the thin mattress so she is more comfy but it was also only under her lower back and back so everything important is elevated a bit more.

I first cuffed her wrists to the bed and zipped the straps tight so she had almost no movement there, I then cuffed her ankles to the end of the bed (harbor freight sells these huge clips the ones with the spring loaded thing like mountain climbers use) so I snapped those on and she was stuck, now the only slightly annoying thing was I didnt gag her, so she starts asking why the straps are hanging from the ceiling if I am not going to use them, so trying not to get annoyed I explain thats for the next position. Well how many will there be? I explain the main thing is she will cum so basically shut up. That almost ruined the mood for her and I but then it dawned on me... she is tied up!

So I started tickling her under her arms, moving down to her breasts (I love it when you fist start and the nipple is still soft and you attack!) then I slowed down a little I got this toy off amazon that looks like a mini whip but the part that would hit you is metal ball chains so I drag that all over her body, the chains are cold a little also so that adds a nice effect, sure enough she starts again on me "you know I really don't enjoy being tickled.... this is really only benefiting you" at first I thought she is either trying to ruin my fun time or she is egging me on!

So I told her I understood that this was just for me and I was going to enjoy myself, if she didn't like it she could get up and go... very funny she says you know I can't move! Well then you might not want to talk as much and I proceeded to tickle her nylon feet. Not to crazy but she was laughing pretty hard saying ok ok.

So again I pulled back, after all I do love her and kinda want to stay married and have another chance to tie her up, so making her pass out from torture is not an option...

I give her a break and run my hands all over her body, making it sensual and slow, I then un-hook her ankles, I attach the thigh cuffs and her ankle cuffs (now another side note since the ankle cuffs are not padded I took a pair of socks and cut off the part that touches your calf when you wear them and use those on her ankles before the cuffs go on) I then adjust the ties so she has her knees pulled up and out, then her ankles are lifted up, she is pretty much helpless.

I begin with some oral over her privates and since she is wearing the nylons and is clean shaven it really tickles her down there, but she is not going anywhere! I then decided to take an egg vibrator on low and put it in the nylons on her clit and turned it on low. "she asks how am I suppose to cum with that?" your not its just to tease you a little while I do this!!! and I proceed to tickle her nylon feet, I got the tops and the bottoms, in between her toes, again nothing crazy but enough to get her pretty wound up...

I decide I dont want the vibrator to numb her out so I remove it and take my pocket knife and cut a slit in her nylons, I proceed to eat her orally for all its worth, I can feel her hips trying to buck to pull me closer so I back off and barely lick around the button, she flips telling me how it really tickles more then normal, so I go back and forth light to heavy till she is asking me to put it inside her.

I pull out the hitachi and I enter her while putting it on her button. The funny thing is she says undo one wrist so I can hold it... now I have fallen for this before so I tell her NO I can hold it, but I can get it right where I want it... Im sure I can find it on my own and I add a little lube, the hitachi goes right into place and after a couple of minutes she is cumming really hard. Then with a wicked smile I tell her. see if you were holding it you would have been able to remove it, I did lower the speed but left in on.

She asks didnt you cum? Not yet, and you can see the look on her face it was priceless, so I start pumping for all its worth, meanwhile I have removed the vibrating nipple clamps (sorry I forgot to mention those earlier) so she is laughing and moaning I run my hands over her nipples and she flips out saying NOOO they are too sensitive I already came! I tell no problem I wanted these anyway and I start tickling up and down her feet, I wish I could say this went on for a long time but no I came like a beast and I turned off the vibrator and started to untie her.

When we were done she told me.... That was so hot!
Just when I think I have crossed a line or pushed my ticking agenda on her too much she says stuff like that. Best of all Im married to her.

Purple

Fantastic story. Please share some pictures of your wife's feet both in nylons and bare.

GREAT evening indeed - you are a very lucky man!

THANKS for sharing !!

:clap:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back