• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife's friend m/f socked feet (short)

davis

TMF Regular
Hello again tickle friends. Had a really quick foot tickle on thanksgiving that I thought I'd share.

My wife had a friend name Maggie over after we made our Thanksgiving family rounds. Maggie is a short, thick but in shape woman with tiny little feet (I'm guessing a size 5).

We were all drinking and having a good time when I remembered I had to plug in the lights on our Christmas tree. When I entered the room where the tree is, Maggie was sitting by herself in front of the tree on a chair with her right ankle tucked under her left leg which left her little right foot exposed.

I walked around and plugged in the lights and came back around the tree on the side where her foot was exposed. I wasted no time tightly grabbing her ankle with one hand and before she knew it I was viciously tickling her foot with my free hand and all she could do was throw her head back and laugh as loud as I've ever heard her laugh for the short 5 to 10 seconds that I tickled her

So short it might not have been worth posting but I like to post these accounts here so I don't forget about them. I still hopen anyone that reads this enjoys.

Awesome experience! I think I would've taken the extra few seconds and tore off the sock and really had some fun! ;)

Awesome experience! I think I would've taken the extra few seconds and tore off the sock and really had some fun! ;)

Lol yea I didn't want to create an awkward situation but I do prefer a barefoot over a socked foot

I'm curious . . . was there any commentary? From Maggie . . . or your wife . . . or anybody?

Fabulous. The art of surprise sways gets a result. Nice story.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back