• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A story in the making

JaySnow

TMF Master
So I text my wife with this Gif tell her it's what I want for my birthday fun. Her reply was awesome, "That's easy! The thought gives me butterflies in my stomach LOL"
MAN I CAN'T WAIT!
View attachment 516010

You lucky bastard... I mean that not in a mean way... I hope you appreciate her willingness to do this. Some of us have wives that cringe when we touch them and won't even have sex t all much less on our birthday... you have someone who not only will be willing to act out a tickle fantasy for you, but be enthusiastic about it. Please never take it for granted. Yes, I am whining... because I am jealous. LOL But I DO wish I had that kind of response when I suggest things.

I am jealous too, Jay, but enjoy your birthday gif(t). Please let us know how it goes. Perhaps your wife will be willing to share some pictures to go with it.

What a great gif and gift Jay.
Would love to see pics and a possible vid to go with it.
Good luck.

Lucky man!!! Hope you share the pics (evtl. vid!!!) and the story to us!!!

You lucky bastard... I mean that not in a mean way... I hope you appreciate her willingness to do this. Some of us have wives that cringe when we touch them and won't even have sex t all much less on our birthday... you have someone who not only will be willing to act out a tickle fantasy for you, but be enthusiastic about it. Please never take it for granted. Yes, I am whining... because I am jealous. LOL But I DO wish I had that kind of response when I suggest things.

I hear ya! Believe me, I appreciate her very much. For a guy who looks like Gimli the dwarf from Lord of the Rings (BUT TALLER LOL) I am amazed that she said yes 26 years ago to being my wife. I've said it before but she is NOT into being tickled at all but indulges me. Now I never over do it to the point where she is ever to distressed, I Love her!
I will definitely share some pics! Some of you know me and know I cherish her. Btw, it's fucking awesome that her little feet are feather ticklish LOL

A little over a month away. I may wait for warmer weather. I'll definitely let you guys know.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back