• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey there ;) 23 M switch Ny, looking for a ticklish girl oh and watch out for jete24

SoulTickle

Yup yup 23 M Caucasian, 5'11-6', 180lbs, long black-brown hair and dark brown eyes. One tattoo. I'm in pretty good shape considering I work out every other day. I need a girl who loves to tickle and to be tickled in or around NY. I'm a whatever happens, happens kind of guy so as long as it involves tickling there are no limits on my end. Will be happy to trade pics as long as you don't have ANY hesitation sending me a specific picture(it doesn't have to be dirty) considering I was just catfished by a user on here claiming to be a girl and using cropped photos. Oh BTW that user is Jete24. Don't trust HIM. As soon as I started asking the important questions and asked for a specific picture he claimed he didn't receive the ones I sent. (CLASSIC CATFISH MANEUVER) said I was giving attitude, (which I wasn't I was just being skeptical) and continued to cease contact with me. LIKE ALL THE CATFISH DO after receiving my photos through E-mail. Now listen I'm 100% real and will prove it in almost any way. I have nothing to hide =/ I just need a partner

I don't think you have nearly enough proof to claim that poster isn't who they say they are. You shouldn't present something as a fact when you only have a theory that doesn't even sound true.

Dude you have no idea. I've dealt with this before. They're all the same and they all do the same crap. I calls em as I sees em. I do have proof in my Emails.

Last edited:
This isn't the first time it's happened to me >.> I know how to spot fake people.

If you don't want someone to think you're fake wouldn't you try to prove your real? That's not the case here.

Last edited:
That isn't proof. Okay so you think they aren't who they say say they are, fine. But you shouldn't slander them on here when you can't be certain. You're acting as though it's a fact.

It is a fact dude. You don't have to believe me, but I WILL warn others.

Listen bro, I've shown the messages to 4 different people who all agree that he's fake. Even you would believe it if you saw them. I'm not gonna sit here and try to change your mind but I'm definitely not just going to ignore this when it could effect other people.

Do you have them admitting it? Did they slip up and say they're a guy? If that didn't happen, it's not a fact, and you shouldn't be posting it on here.

If you think it's fake, contact the admins. But don't post it on here when all you have is your beliefs.

This is a public post. And so far you haven't provided a shred of proof to back your claims.

Fine find out for yourself! I really don't care. As you said this is a public post. I'm just warning you all, from experience. Take it or leave it. The choice is yours

It IS an open post. However, your suspicions are your own, each of you. Keep it civil.

I can second his claims, this user goes by a very generic common name and sent a photo to me that was clearly just screen shotted from some girls Instagram. they stopped replying after I sent photos and offered no proof of their gender when confronted. it's important to be safe here

I have to agree with Manipole. You don't have enough to say they aren't who they say they are. What you think doesn't make something actually true. This thread is inappropriate.

I agree with the position that declarations of thoughts are just that - someone's thoughts.

As for civility, telling people what to do or say in their thread can get you reminders from forum moderators about your behavior. So be it.

thank you!! I'm a 20 year old girl and came close to inviting him to my apartment or traveling to nyc to meet him. this post reaffirmed the suspicions and unsettling feeling I got from his messages and the photo he sent me. I'm very appreciative!! (also, I got the feeling that manipole was jete24 from a separate account bc of the agressive defense of an unrelated stranger but that's just a thought. it's not hard for people to have multiple accounts to fool people with. it's very very important to be safe here!!)

Last edited:
Thanks for the support bronx! Much appreciated =) we can't have them just messing with people all the time can we? It's both rude and frustrating, to mess with people that are actually trying to find real people here! We should definitely not take it laying down either. If anybody else can back up my claim, please do so.

Bluecanoe I'm not going to lie, I thought that same exact thing about manipole I just didn't say anything

Are you seriously resorting to insults? Nobody else has felt a need to resort to basic name calling. It really ruins any point you have because you come off as incredibly childish and immature.

I will say though, the namecalling was unnecessary. But try to look at this from our perspective moss, we're sick of peoples crap. It's not right to continuously defend somebody who people are trying to expose, regardless of what you think or say. Especially considering said person has not once tried to defend themselves against the claims. Choose your battles brother

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back