• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cutie Cruelty F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
April may have underestimated just how tickled she would get after she told Catherine that she liked it. Cat was all too happy to keep a smile chiseled firmly between April’s cheeks as she plays with her cute and very tender size 8.5 feet. April’s laughter has a habit of breaking down over time from cute giggling to staccato laughter that almost sounds like she has the hiccups. Then when you really get her going she starts to snort followed, finally, by sobbing and tears. It didn’t help her suffering that her knees and armpits are exquisitely sensitive as well. Her tiny top is too little her for chest and as she heaves with laughter her breasts begin to swing free back and forth as she begins weeping between her uncontrollable giggles. This lovely ‘lee also shares a candid tickling moment from her past at the end of the clip. I guess her tickling was so traumatic that it brought back memories for her.

Tickleabuse.com Download this and my tickling videos with your membership

Tickle Abuse 2 My videos on clips4sale

Attachments

• cutiecruelty1.jpg
    cutiecruelty1.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 1,557
  • cutiecruelty2.jpg
    cutiecruelty2.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 911
  • cutiecruelty3.jpg
    cutiecruelty3.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 1,071
  • cutiecruelty4.jpg
    cutiecruelty4.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 1,035
  • cutiecruelt.wmv
    6.2 MB · Views: 1,026
Overstimulation F/F

April's pussy is soaking wet the moment the vibrator reaches her clit. She knows Catherine has no plans to stop so she tries to fight each mounting orgasm for fear of the overwhelming sensations to follow after she cums. Her pendulous breasts swing back and forth as she struggles to contain her pleasure. Her efforts only result in failure as she pussy begins to pulsate with every wave of orgasms. Within minutes she is begging into her gag, pathetically gazing at her tormentor for mercy before the next series of convulsions overtake her. Screaming for relief and straining against her bondage serves as no more than a spectacle for all her wish to watch her suffering.

Orgasmabuse.com Download with your membership

Orgasm Abuse My clips4sale store

Attachments

• overstimulation1.jpg
    overstimulation1.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 354
  • overstimulation2.jpg
    overstimulation2.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 413
  • overstimulation3.jpg
    overstimulation3.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 378
  • overstimulation4.jpg
    overstimulation4.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 493
  • overstimulatio.wmv
    6.2 MB · Views: 368
Better Place For Heels F/F

Catherine is always quick to get the new girls out of their shoes so she can satisfy herself with a fresh new pair of soles. She tells April that the best place for her heels is down on the floor provided her feet remain propped on the couch. April agrees knowing that this will leave her bare feet well within reach of Cat's long tongue. April is intrigued by the thought of having someone suck her toes. The first gasp to escape her lips as Catherine plants a long, sensual lick across the bottom of her foot is magical to hear. She wiggles her toes with delight as Catherine shows her the joys of foot worship in a very personal session captured on film.

TA WORSHIP

Attachments

• abet2.jpg
    abet2.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 376
  • abet6.jpg
    abet6.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 201
  • abet8.jpg
    abet8.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 303
  • abetterplaceforheels1.jpg
    abetterplaceforheels1.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 268
  • betterplaceforheel.wmv
    3.5 MB · Views: 205
Hot and nice clips! :) Catherine did great again.

I am a woman's big foot fan 7.5 or larger, the bigger the foot the better. More to lick, suck, and tickle. April has gorgeous size 8.5 feet.

Thank You,
LBFT

Any chance at all that Catherine will be on the receiving end of some long overdue vengeance?

Catherine is a superb tickler and domme. The tickling is perfect, the footworship delicious and the forced orgasm very very noice. Tasty soles....

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back