• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nudie Feather :)

First half in 2 posts, posted on my tumbler. 1 or 2 more coming depending on what tumbler does to me lol.

Your beauty overwhelms me in ways I can't describe

I volunteer to hold that feather ;)

Thank you Gentleman you make me very happy. One compliment would be wonderful. But to get so many... makes me feel like I'm going to the beach. And to know me is to know that I love the beach. Every minute there is just so special to me. No matter what time of day. No matter the weather. It's actually a sort of sexual communing for me.

I feel so close to the world and yet so taken away to somewhere that feels like paradise. MY special paradise. I can leave everything behind... such beauty and passion. Everything is there. The sunsets... the warm (and cold hehe) rippling water. The sand...

Sometimes I love to go at night. And just lay at the break... and roll around in the water... under the moon and stars. I let the water pull me and push me... like a mermaid being controlled against her will... and yet so much a part of it. Submitting. I belong there.

You are all my beach. You make me feel things by turning me on when I least expect it... honest with our mutual passions... giving and taking... pushing and pulling from both sides.

I didn't know what my 2,000th post would be last night... here it is. Thank you for being so kind in watching my journey. I hope I have given you some good and hopefully (hehe) great orgasms... and I inspire you as I contine to get inspired.

With the cards we are given in life... it doesn't matter the hand we are dealt. We learn to play regardless. Right? :)

:bubbleheart: & Feathers~

Doll

We should be thanking you for sharing ;)

lol then there are plenty of thanks going around from everyone here ;D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back