• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Personality types and tickling

Pragmatic

Verified
Meyers-Briggs INTJ-A
Ennegram 9/1

Ler, although have moments of being lee-curious.

I'm certain tickling knows no boundaries of personalities, but I'm curious how the types are distributed. At the very least, it should open up some who don't know to these interesting type indicators.

Last edited:
Im a lee and apparently my personality type is INFJ

Last edited:
I am an INFJ and a Ler.

This could be interesting. I am always intrigued to see how many different "reasons" people have for their ticklephilia, different preferences and ways of experiencing it, some of them very different from my own, and I would like to try to understand how these differences fit with the variety of personality types. So many complicating factors to consider though. Not an exact science, despite the efforts of psychologists to make it one.

Now all I've got to do is find out what INTJ, INFP, INFJ, ENFJ and INSJ are....

I had never heard of this Myers-Briggs Type Indicator thing and had to look it up. Is it a big thing in the USA?

I did not go to a professional to do this, and basically looked at the chart on Wikipedia, and answered the questions. Apparently I am an ENTP, and I am a 'ler who switches punctually. I don't know if it means anything however, I think you will find roughly an equal number of personality types among 'lers and 'lees alike. It was fun though :xpulcy:

EDIT: Here is the chart for those of you who don't wanna have to look for it

MyersBriggsTypes.png

I had never heard of this Myers-Briggs Type Indicator thing and had to look it up. Is it a big thing in the USA?

I did not go to a professional to do this, and basically looked at the chart on Wikipedia, and answered the questions. Apparently I am an ENTP, and I am a 'ler who switches punctually. I don't know if it means anything however, I think you will find roughly an equal number of personality types among 'lers and 'lees alike. It was fun though :xpulcy:

EDIT: Here is the chart for those of you who don't wanna have to look for it

View attachment 516309

It's supposed to be an indicator for career paths for people and used by guidance counselors to get a handle on who would fit what role best, but to me it's a crock. Take anyone's nature and there's a "default"; doesn't mean people can't adapt. Introversion/extrovertion is like an energy allocation, really, it tells you how one person who's used to being on their own will deal with working/being with a group of people (and how long) and vice verse.

It's supposed to be an indicator for career paths for people and used by guidance counselors to get a handle on who would fit what role best, but to me it's a crock. Take anyone's nature and there's a "default"; doesn't mean people can't adapt. Introversion/extrovertion is like an energy allocation, really, it tells you how one person who's used to being on their own will deal with working/being with a group of people (and how long) and vice verse.

I completely agree with you. There has always been a tendency to classify people, put them in little boxes, but humans are far too complex for that. There are too much "psychology" and "profiling" around these days.

Lol tenebrae, your recent posts include generalized statements about men, women, millennials, gays. So is it only some humans are too complex?

Lol tenebrae, your recent posts include generalized statements about men, women, millennials, gays. So is it only some humans are too complex?

Haha, I plead guilty! But hopefully I can learn from my mistakes :angel: However I maintain that I always try to avoid "psychologizing", and take this type of profiling with a measure of prudence.

I don't remember ever making hasty judgments on men or women though. Are you thinking of something specific?

Last edited:
I just looked at your most recent post

"Very interesting, and true from my experience. As can vouch any man who had sex after a quarrel with his significant other :p "

So i guess just men for that one lol

FWIW, i think theres no relationship between personality and tickling really but i have seen many folk posting that have various anxiety issues or aspergers issues. Again, no idea if theres any relationship between that and tickling. Could just be a reflection of society in general

Last edited:
I'm surprised that the majority of our (small) sample of contributors to this thread so far claim to be introvert. As far as I understand, the proportion of introverts to extroverts in the general population is considered to be around 1:4.

I just looked at your most recent post

"Very interesting, and true from my experience. As can vouch any man who had sex after a quarrel with his significant other :p "

So i guess just men for that one lol

Hahaha, so that's it? I don't think I was being judgmental there, just being humorous about some personal experience ;)

FWIW, i think theres no relationship between personality and tickling really but i have seen many folk posting that have various anxiety issues or aspergers issues. Again, no idea if theres any relationship between that and tickling. Could just be a reflection of society in general

I agree, I think it may be more of a tendency of society than a fantasy thing. All the 'lers and 'lees I know are very different, personality-wise. BTW, what does FWIW mean, I wonder?

Some tests put me INTP, some INFP. INTP seems closer to me. I'm mostly lee with experimental attitude. My tickling is mostly playful since I'm not really type of person to inflict any kind of discomfort to someone else to any bigger degree, but am willing to allow having building thrown on my head. I'm constantly looking how to enhance tickling experience with new tools or ways to tickle, anything to slightly change good old routine.

I think it's an interesting question. I think a lot of us wonder why we have this particular kink, and any attempt to try to understand that better can be potentially illuminating. Nothing will ever be totally conclusive... we humans are just way too complex. But asking 'why' is in our nature. Where we're at this point in history is a result of humans asking that question a gazillion times. I've asked 'why tickling' at least 3,720 times by now.

Like someone already said, it's interesting that all responses so far but one (I think) is claiming introversion. I'm a switch with lee leanings/INFP (though one time I took it, it came out INFJ).

I really don't exactly believing on concept of character/temperaments type generally, but still in some "casual" way using antique "temperaments division" in everyday conversations, so I will answer for this thread.

So, I'm INTP, phlegmatic, 'ler and I prefer upperbody tickling and I prefer most armpit tickling.

I'm geek type, interested in physics, mathematics, speculative fiction and so on.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back