• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Personality types and tickling

Took this test in high school and still holds true today, INFP and a ler.

Barbershopman

INFJ - switch.
Emphasis on that I. Lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I am ESFP and I'm a lee...I'm the giggly, bubbly girl in my group of friends lol

Nice to see this is resurfacing.

For a while, I was popping up as an ISTJ instead of my usual INTJ. I don't think personalities (or people) change, so much as other traits take a more prominent role sometimes. So I seem to vacillate between "The Architect" and "The Logistitician". Both fit me.

INFP - Lee, but if the circumstances are right and I am comfortable I switch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ENTP and a ler-leaning switch. Think I have more skill as a lee though.

I've never looked into this, but I'm glad I did, very interesting.

I'm a ISFP and a Ler.

I have the same curiosity because I'm just as obsessed with human psychology as I am with tickling...but it doesn't end with the Meyers-Briggs test, I also look into astrology(real astrology), numerology, temperaments, amongst other things to see if I find any similarities or repeating patterns...

I'm an INFJ tho..

I am an INFP-T 2w1. An INFP who realises that you have to make sacrifices to maximize a fulfilling life. Row against the flow, but aim high.
And I am a 'ler.

Last edited:
I have conflicting perspectives on this personality test. I’d be more likely to want to use the MMPI. But, INFP and a Lee lol

I think the IS a link between personality types and how a person feels about tickling. This includes things like (1) whether someone likes being tickled or hates it, (2) whether one is a ler, lee or switch. I just don't think the more widely-known personality tests are checking for the right things to show the link.

Most people aren't affected by tickling the way that we are, so it stands to reason that there's something unique about our personalities that isn't present in the personalities that aren't so affected by tickling. Would love to find a way to research this.

For what it's worth, I'm another INTJ and a Ler.

MTBI is just what it is named like, an indicator and a snapshot. Insightful, sure, but also more entertainment than real psychology.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back