• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Remington beard trimmer?

feetticklingguy

Hey everyone. I keep hearing about this Remington beard trimmer*that is suppose to be extremely ticklish when you remove the attachment. Does anyone know where to get one or what model to use? I've looked and I can't find a specific one that everyone seems to be talking about. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Update!
Sorry for the delay in this update. So I tried the model and my lee said it is probably the worst tool I have used on her. I am not sure how the other models work but this one seems to work great! Target had them for $16. I attached a video so you could all see how it works. The toes seemed the worse!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN6e0CZYYig

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to send me a message!

Last edited:
I use this piece of shit to actually shave with, and I guess it does tickle, but I can think of a dozen cheaper, 'safer' options that would get the same result.

Thanks! I'll buy one and let you know what I think. I'm meeting my lee this weekend so ill get direct feedback from her.

My Master's trimmer is about to die... so I think I'm going to bring this up to him tonight... give it a good send off and to test the waters on this. :) It's always tickled when I ask him to shave my hairline on my neck for me. The chills I get too are incredible. :)

These things are serious pieces of shit to shave with, glad there's another use.

Get one that has a removeable head, as I believe was mentioned earlier. I wouldn't think that the parts that do the hair trimming would tickle, but there is a golden rod with a small ball on the end that rotates when the power is on. It works.

I can vouch for the effectiveness of this. Aside from the brush/oil combo, I think it is the best tool for foot tickling (excluding fingers).

Has anyone tried the pg6025? It is cheaper but if the pg6020 is more effective then I'll get that one. I've cheap out before on tickling toys and gotten burned so if the pg6020 is proven to work like everyone says, I'll buy that one. It will make my lee happy as well.

Get one that has a removable head, as I believe was mentioned earlier. I wouldn't think that the parts that do the hair trimming would tickle, but there is a golden rod with a small ball on the end that rotates when the power is on. It works.

That's the thing! I'm not ticklish myself, but I ran that rotating ball up the sole of my foot and it actually tickled my foot! I'm pretty sure someone with ticklish feet with some baby oil on their soles would go through the roof with it! ;)

Has anyone tried the pg6025? It is cheaper but if the pg6020 is more effective then I'll get that one. I've cheap out before on tickling toys and gotten burned so if the pg6020 is proven to work like everyone says, I'll buy that one. It will make my lee happy as well

I went to target today and actually found the pg6020 on the shelf for $16. Bought one. It definitely has the brass ball that spins. I'll let you know how it works out. Thanks again!

I used it recently after advice from other ticklers.
It drove my Lee insane, she was a babbling wreck in seconds!! :bump:

Sorry for the delay in this update. So I tried the model pg6020 and my lee said it is probably the worst tool I have used on her. I am not sure how the other models work but this one seems to work great! Target had them for $16. I attached a video so you could all see how it works. The toes seemed the worse!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN6e0CZYYig

I don't mean to offend in any way, but she doesn't seem to be that ticklish. The person I used it on laughed their head off. Oh, and it works better on taught skin. So, if you hold their toes back and make the sole skin tight, it's very effective!

Whether I'm the lee or ler, I usually prefer fingers to any tools. Though, Ive always wondered if those sorts of things were ticklish

I don't mean to offend in any way, but she doesn't seem to be that ticklish. The person I used it on laughed their head off. Oh, and it works better on taught skin. So, if you hold their toes back and make the sole skin tight, it's very effective!

Thanks for the advise. I am building some new stocks soon so hopefully they are better at holding the toes back. I'm sure you notice by the video that my lee has more of a giggle laugh when using it. This was really just a test though, if i lotioned up her soles and used a few different tools, she will start screaming.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back