• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Odd questions thread

Quite often, I am forced to admit.

How often do you go into a room and forget why you went there?

At least once a week

Have you ever bought something online and when it arrives you forgot why you bought it?

I once put in a bid of 100 dollars on a Spider-Man Telephone

Best purchase you have ever made

My four-poster bed with metal grill work on both the headboard and the foot board.

Which Avenger would you like to be?

While he isn’t consently a member, due to my unconditional love for him, Spider-Man!

Why do I love Spider-man so much

The most ticklish feet that I ever touched belonged to a girl two years behind me in high school named Denise. Her feet were off-the-charts ticklish.

Have you ever known anybody with six fingers on each hand?

Yes. On a flight to LA once, I was detained for half an hour while they went through every single item in my carry-on bag in minute detail. After they were done, they dumped it all back into the bag and sent me on my way with no explanation and no apology.

Have you ever been bumped from a flight for which you did have a ticket?

Yes! To this day I still don’t know why

Worst experience on the subway

Being stuck between 59th Street and 125th Street on an A train for two hours (during which time the bus that I intended to make from the GW Bridge bus terminal left without me).

What was your worst experience driving?

I drove from Boston to Maine, traffic caused a normally 3 or 4 hour drive. Into a 10 hour drive

Longest you’ve driven

My longest drive was from Cambridge, Massachusetts, to Evanston, Illinois, in 1976 when I got my first job at Northwestern University in Evanston. Total driving time was about 18 hours.

What was your worst experience on an airplane?

I once lost an entire bag of luggage that the airport simply could not find

Worst candy

I most likely have, but I can’t remember

Worst restaurant

Golden Corral

When someone says they told another person "where the bear shits in the woods", where exactly in the woods would that be?

Deep in the woods and next to a big tree, of course.

How do cats know to shit in their litter boxes?

Some cats are smarter than others. I'm not so lucky because mine likes to shit next to the box. :p

Ever accidentally mixed 2 chemicals you weren't supposed to?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back