• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Odd questions thread

1-1.5 hours I'm probably at least logged on while doing stuff around here.
What's the best museum you've ever visited?

Music Choice channel #1930, Solid Gold Oldies on Spectrum.

What era of music do you like best?

The late 80's Press Your Luck.

What was the first reality show that you suspected as being staged or roughly scripted?

The first one that I saw, Survivor, late in the 20th century.

What is your favorite cut of beef?

raisins

What is the most exotic food that you've ever eaten? (For me, it's ostrich.)

I had this thing that tasted like shrimp but there was a fancy name for it which I can't remember.
Would you take warm/wet weather over cold/dry weather?

Yes, I will take warm and wet over cold and dry, as long as warm means 50°F or higher.

Would you prefer to drive in rain or in snow?

Rain, I don't have a good car for snow.
What's your favorite appetizer?

Half a dozen oysters on the half shell.

What is your favorite way to eat oysters (if you ever eat them)?

I never really ate oysters (but you're making me want to).
Who is your least favorite baseball team (yes I'm looking for a rant).

Clearly, it is the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards.

The first World Series was played in 1903. The Boston Americans [not yet nicknamed Red Sox] beat the Pittsburgh Pirates. No World Series was played in 1904. That is because the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards refused to play the Boston Red Sox who had won their second consecutive AL pennant. The arrogant bastard who owned the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards, a man named John T. Brush, said that the AL was an inferior league and therefore the series need not be played to prove that his team was best.

So, as 20th century MLB began, the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards were seen to be arrogant, selfish bastards, disrespectful of their peers.

As the century progressed, they acquired a reputation for dirty play and cheating. It would require an entire book to detail how they intimidated some umpires and bribed other umpires in the 1910's and 1920's, cheated via the groundskeeper (in 1962, making it more difficult for base runners when the Dodgers had the ultimate base stealer, Maury Wills), and illegally stole catchers signs using binoculars in the 1950's.

Moreover, in the 21st century, during MLB's infamous steroid era, the worst offender, pumped up by steroids, was the arrogant bastard Barry Bonds, star for the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards.

It is no wonder, then, that every time putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards are on the road, I might be hoping for a plane crash to wipe out the entire team? I would feel sorry for the flight crew, of course.

Did you learn anything from my rant?

Yes I did and also I relearned how entertaining the great Mils is.
What's the best thing about working this weekend?

Thinking about the $250 per day (before taxes) that I will be paid for it.

What is one job that you are glad you will never do again?

Digging a ditch in the summer which I did when I was 12 years old (now that's real work).
What's one activity you've done that you found to be fun but weren't that interested before trying it?

Physical therapy. I had no interest in it before it was prescribed for me by a doctor a year ago. It is fun most of the time.

What is the furthest you have ever traveled to meet up with somebody who wasn't a relative?

I'd say about 100 miles I met someone online and went on a date with them. Funny story I met her in this shopping center which had a food place we were going to eat but before meeting her the cops approached me in the parking lot telling me some guy who was wearing the same shirt as me just stole stuff out of a store in this shopping center. Really? I had to show them my ID and they asked why I was in NJ. I told them I met a girl online and was going on a date. I told them she is Brazilian (they asked to describe her). Minutes later they confirmed it wasn't me and one cop told me hit a home run with that Brazilian chick. I didn't even hit a single. It was a disaster date lol.

What's the worst date you ever went on?

I won't give you all the details but it was on New Year's Eve, 12/31/1970. The woman I was with, on about our third date, usually didn't drink. It being New Year's Eve, she had four or five whiskey sours (while I had two shots of Scotch whiskey). She threw up in my car, including on my shirt and pants, on the dashboard, on the floor mats, and on the bucket seats. If I had not pulled back from her in time, she would have thrown up into my mouth.

What is the best date you have ever been on? (Feel free to use *** for any X-rated parts.)

Mils...you are so bad lol. But I would honestly say the best date I was ever on was with this girl we just kind of clicked where I actually didn't want the date to end. We just got along well and were interested in what each other had to say. It didn't end x-rated. Unfortunately she just found a boyfriend before I could get a second date.

What's the one pet peeve you have?

People who are late when scheduled to meet me at a certain place at a definite time.

What is the longest you have waited for somebody to show up?

When I was a kid my uncle/aunt were notorious for being an hour + late so we often waited for them for every occasion. I hate lateness.
Would you rather be rich or happy?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back